• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Chaos Reigns(Accepting)

As Leah was pulled away, Rais tilted his head in an almost maniacle fashion to face the other demon. "Pleasure to see a new face. I've never seen you here before." His arms still crossed over chest, he rose a hand up to about face level and showed an open palm. Waving it mockingly, his lips curled into a smirk as he walked forward to nudge the shoulder of the other demon with his own. "I know what you are, the same as you know what I am.." Adding a small pause for suspense, he tilted his head over his right shoulder to face the opposing individual with his bright red eye. "We also know which of the two of us is stronger and more experienced in dealing death sentences. It would do you much good to know your place." With that, Rais walked further into the hall, off to scour for more of these special individuals.

@Otakubeats

Last edited by a moderator:
LadyAria said:
She snatched the bottle and kissed it "Ahh I knew that it was impossible that my meds weren't being made... However how did you have possession over my meds, isn't that the nurse's property... and what was that caretaker on about?"
"I'm a kleptomaniac. I have everyone's meds. And one of everyone's socks. Left foot only. I don't know why." Sticky smiled.

AceOfSpades0210 said:
As Leah was pulled away, Rais tilted his head in an almost maniacle fashion to face the other demon. "Pleasure to see a new face. I've never seen you here before." His arms still crossed over chest, he rose a hand up to about face level and showed an open palm. Waving it mockingly, his lips curled into a smirk as he walked forward to nudge the shoulder of the other demon with his own. "I know what you are, the same as you know what I am.." Adding a small pause for suspense, he tilted his head over his right shoulder to face the opposing individual with his bright red eye. "We also know which of the two of us is stronger and more experienced in dealing death sentences. It would do you much good to know your place." With that, Rais walked further into the hall, off to scour for more of these special individuals.
@Otakubeats
"And it would do you good to know your own..." Jordan turned, walking the opposite direction.

"Wait... so you have one of my socks?? How did you even enter my room? Its sealed shut only the nurses can get in" she frowned at the kleptomaniac.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back