• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Chaos Reigns(Accepting)

Otakubeats said:
He gave him a small grin. "C'mon then, let's help the others as well." He walked to the room he'd heard the crash from.
@Quiet Is Violent
Sticky stood up and followed, still ticked off about the shoes. He really needed them now. "You're sure about the shoe thing?" Sticky asked again.

The girl had been asleep when all this struck with no idea what had been going on as she was "suffering from fevers which of course was true. Getting up she noticed that it was time for her medication yet no nurse had came with it. Leah slowly got our from the bed and made it to the door trying to bust it open. "HELLO! ANYBODY OUT THERE"

@Anyone really

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]"Are you sure sure? Or are you just sure?" Sticky pesters, hoping to just wear the guy down.

[/QUOTE]
Jordan laughed clearly not annoyed at all. "I'm absolutely postiutely amazingly sure."

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]"So on a scale of 1 to ten, one being maybe and ten being no fucking way, how sure are you?"

[/QUOTE]
He shook his head with a grin. "Absolutely sure."

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]"Ughhhh." Sticky groans. "But I want them!"

[/QUOTE]
"We could always do the deal I mentioned. Sides what're you gonna do with em besides wearing them."

Otakubeats said:
"We could always do the deal I mentioned. Sides what're you gonna do with em besides wearing them."
Alexander thought for a moment. "I dunno. I'd just have them. I want them. That's why I'm here. Kleptomaniac and habitual liar."

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Alexander thought for a moment. "I dunno. I'd just have them. I want them. That's why I'm here. Kleptomaniac and habitual liar."

[/QUOTE]
"Well, why do you think you're like that?"

Tesla heard the girl and turned. "I know I'm out there." She said giggling. "You're name's Leah right?"

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]"Because I like to have things." Sticky replied. "It's nice to have them."

[/QUOTE]
"But why?"

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Sticky shrugged. "Never've really had much. Feels like if I just grab enough things I'll be okay."

[/QUOTE]
"Well isn't that what got you into this place? All by yourself? Maybe it's time to try a different approach."

[media]

[/media]
(SORRY I LITERALLY STARTED SINGING THIS AS I WROTE THIS POST)

Last edited by a moderator:
Otakubeats said:
"Well isn't that what got you into this place? All by yourself? Maybe it's time to try a different approach."
"But that's just it! I'm safe now! I used to be not safe, and now I am!" Sticky laughed.

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]"But that's just it! I'm safe now! I used to be not safe, and now I am!" Sticky laughed.

[/QUOTE]
"...But are you happy here?"

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Sticky shrugged. "They let me play drums, so yeah I'm happy I guess."

[/QUOTE]
"You guess?"

The girl saw alot of unfamiliarised faces as he was always stuck in bed due to always feeling 'sick'. "Y-Yeah Leah...Whats going on? Where are all the nurses?" She inquired

Last edited by a moderator:
"W-Why you..!" A bulky male in a white lab coat shouted in from a distant hall of the hospital, anger obvious on his face as he rose a broom, the only lengthy object in reach, to a shadowed figure. At the figure's feet lie two recently diseased individuals in a similar lab coat, each with a fist shaped hole through the center of their chest. One, a female, and the other a scrawnier male. The looks on their face one of terror and dread, but with a lack of pain as if death had come quickly to them.

The surviving doctor rushed the shadowed figure and approached quickly, yet not fast enough. The broom halted in mid-air, a bloody hand grasping at the other end before pulling it and the doctor closer to himself. "It is vengeance you seek, yes?" As he spoke, the doctor was able to make out fanged teeth in rows, almost like a shark's, in the darkness that filled the room. "Well you see, I enjoy watching people squirm as their sense of revenge turns into fear.." His voice almost hissing out at the doctor, shadows hiding the actual distance between the two, but nothing could hide the icy breath of the mysterious figure near the neck of the doctor. "And you, poor soul, are experiencing just that. Your colleagues dying in front of you, by my hand. And you will do the same.."

The lights flickered on in the room as the screams of the doctor was heard throughout the hospital wing's halls, but leathery wings covered the two like a curtain as blood spilt across the floor (My visual censoring, if you don't mind). The screams lowering into a light squeak as the doctor's jugular vein was torn from his neck by the same teeth the eyes last saw, staining thr flesh around his neck a bright red. The body dropped, joining the previous two on the floor in a pile of fresh blood.

A pair of mismatched eyes, left being a bright amber yellow and right a blood red, gazing happily at his work. Now that the lights in the room had restarted, one would be able to finally examine the features of this killer. The leathery wings, retracting and disappearing into his back as if they were nothing, the fibers a rich black while the muscle and joins a leathery brown. Another feature perhaps, were the bone white horns sprouting from his forehead (Think Loki's helmet, from the recent Marvel superhero movies), which were shortening in length until they disappeared into his skull. The figure's grey skin was altering, as if they were regaining life, into a light peach tone that almost made him look normal. If it were not for his steely grey hair, he could run into a crowd and never be seen again. Unless of course you catch sight of his eyes, a mesmerizing match of colors thst were both rare in genetics, and unique to him.

"Ah, well maybe someone will find you soon." He stated to no figure in the room, but it was obvious his sarcastic tone was speaking to the corpses on the floor. "I was looking for the children, if you had given me a straight answer then perhaps this could have been avoided." He licked his lips with a pointed tongue, specks of leftover blood dashing over and leaving a mark. Raising a thumb to wipe the rest off his face, he placed the thumb in his mouth to remove the red liquid. "Just kidding, the rest of your colleagues in the other rooms already gave up their whereabouts. I was just having fun, they faced the same fate as you moments ago." With a maniacal laugh, the shadowy figure's form began to flicker wildly as if he were some hologram glitching, and completely disappear from sight. His laugh still echoing throughout the hospital wing.

----------

The shadowy figure would appear again in front of a door, with sounds of talking being heard on the other side. Now that the figure held humanoid characteristics, he grabbed one of the coats hanging from the hook beside the door and threw it overhimself. "I never understood human style like this.. But perfect fit anyway." He muttered to himself, brushing away any dust and straightening the coat's fabric. Seeing as he was ready, he pushed open the double doors into the room of the living patients with a gentle smile on his face as if he was a caretaker coming for his first visit.

(I'm a bit lost on specifically which rooms everyone is in, so I did a general opening scene so anyone can fill the spot. Hopefully that'll suffice! It's two o'clock in the morning for me though, so I'll return in a few hours!"

The girl was conversing with another, she was argumenting about the fact that the nurses still yet have not come with her pills. Despite the fact the nurses had decreased her pills she was not yet prescribed any but in her head she was. If Lean would have seen that blood shed scene her PTSD she was already suffering from would simply double and then she'd end up with realistic sickness. However she did not however she did witness the doors bust open all of a sudden. The atmosphere on the other side of those doors seemed more off than usual, even the aroma of metallic blood filled the air as they opened, the girl raised an eyebrow as the figure approached through the doors as his attire could be defined she calmed down as she saw a 'friendly smiling face'. "Are you the new nurse? Coming with my pills?" The girl was quite pale with her being sick, however as previously stated she had no medical conditions as she suffered from somatic syndrome disorder.

@AceOfSpades0210 and if I recall she talked to @Phasma

Users who are viewing this thread

Back