• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Chaos Reigns(Accepting)

LadyAria said:
The girl was conversing with another, she was argumenting about the fact that the nurses still yet have not come with her pills. Despite the fact the nurses had decreased her pills she was not yet prescribed any but in her head she was. If Lean would have seen that blood shed scene her PTSD she was already suffering from would simply double and then she'd end up with realistic sickness. However she did not however she did witness the doors bust open all of a sudden. The atmosphere on the other side of those doors seemed more off than usual, even the aroma of metallic blood filled the air as they opened, the girl raised an eyebrow as the figure approached through the doors as his attire could be defined she calmed down as she saw a 'friendly smiling face'. "Are you the new nurse? Coming with my pills?" The girl was quite pale with her being sick, however as previously stated she had no medical conditions as she suffered from somatic syndrome disorder.
@AceOfSpades0210 and if I recall she talked to @Phasma
Continuing his charade of positivity, he held his smile on his face as he tucked his hands into the lab coat pockets to adopt a carefree stance. "I'm actually just a caretaker here, sent to watch over all of you and research on your natural state. Which means, without your medication." Rais was clueless when it came to stuff like this, he just knows that these specific individuals had to be removed from existence. But he couldn't do that by his own hand, for some unknown reason, so his idea was to drive them to insanity. Suicidal.

"The hospital's opposite wing has been restricted, but as you can see everywhere else has become free reign. The doors to the wing are barred further entry, and the gates outside as well to prevent leaving past the hospital's courtyard." Rais had locked all of them prior to coming here, but he would still have to supervise them all if they attempted to get away. He did need them gone after all, but having them leave and perhaps run into the safety of someone keeping the, alive.. That was something he could just not allow.

"Ah, where are my manners?" He asked himself, speaking aloud as if he had forgotten something. "As this is the first time we have met, I believe an introduction is necessary. You can call me Rais." Extending an icy hand out to her, he figured knowing the remaining patients and learning their defects could only make his job easier. Pushing on their weaknesses, as some would say.

Leah was a tad unaware of the situation, as she in took basically all that has been said. She immediately panicked as she saw his hand getting extended and took a few steps back, she was a germophobe and being with severe OCD she didn't quite enjoy physical touching, she held her hand back "L-Leah... My name is Leah" the girl stuttered as she persisted "I need my medication... I need a nurse!" she kept insisting.

LadyAria said:
Leah was a tad unaware of the situation, as she in took basically all that has been said. She immediately panicked as she saw his hand getting extended and took a few steps back, she was a germophobe and being with severe OCD she didn't quite enjoy physical touching, she held her hand back "L-Leah... My name is Leah" the girl stuttered as she persisted "I need my medication... I need a nurse!" she kept insisting.
Not surprised, he drew back his open hand and instead eyed her in an almost annoued fashion. Not that he would let that be known to anyone but himself, he forced a smile back onto his face. "My apologies Leah, I should take more precaution when talking to not just you, but the rest of this project." Rais despised this job, oh how hey wished they could be finished off by a swipe of his hand.. "Would you mind telling me what it is you are ailed with, so I can adapt to make you comfortable?" "There were no nurses coming, no medication coming, because they were all dead!" Rais thought to himself, not saying it aloud in fear of her causing a larger scene.

"But you are just a care-taker... How can a care-taker handle a patient!" she shuddered lightly feeling her fever kicking in, not that she really had one. "I trust that you can call out a nurse for my pills..if I skip them it will ruin my cycle.." the girl relaxed more when the 'being' in front of her retrieved his hand back "I am perfectly fine I don't know how I ended up here in the first place! maybe just maybe cause I always am sick" then again not medically but due to her syndrome she thinks she is.

LadyAria said:
"But you are just a care-taker... How can a care-taker handle a patient!" she shuddered lightly feeling her fever kicking in, not that she really had one. "I trust that you can call out a nurse for my pills..if I skip them it will ruin my cycle.." the girl relaxed more when the 'being' in front of her retrieved his hand back "I am perfectly fine I don't know how I ended up here in the first place! maybe just maybe cause I always am sick" then again not medically but due to her syndrome she thinks she is.
"I've been instructed not to let nurses in under any circumstance, so there is no point calling for one. They are resting in the locked wing." Rais responde, glad she had calmed down slightly. "Perhaps, but I can't release you as I do not have that jurisdiction. You will have to stay here until you are released, most likely at the end of this project." He was going to enjoy this time very much, no he wasn't.. "Answer me this, then. If you are perfectly fine, then why require medication?"

Leah furrowed a brow "Last time I checked this was a hospital, nurses must be around." she frowned as the 'being' in front of her was getting on her nerves. "I am not asking for my release all I need is my bloody medication!" she said with an infuriating tone. "I am in here cause I am a sick person! Always catching fevers , always with some condition.. why else would be!?"

LadyAria said:
Leah furrowed a brow "Last time I checked this was a hospital, nurses must be around." she frowned as the 'being' in front of her was getting on her nerves. "I am not asking for my release all I need is my bloody medication!" she said with an infuriating tone. "I am in here cause I am a sick person! Always catching fevers , always with some condition.. why else would be!?"
"Ah, and here I thought you were implying you shoukdn't even be here. Yes, you are sick. But you are not getting any medication. Not from me, or the nurses." Rais' was enjoying watching her anger rise, but it still bothered him to watch her challenge him. His arms crossed over his chest, he rose a brow as he spoke with her to give a concluding answer. "So no medication, no matter how much you ask." Even if he had wanted to, he had no clue how to make her drugs.

AceOfSpades0210 said:
"Ah, and here I thought you were implying you shoukdn't even be here. Yes, you are sick. But you are not getting any medication. Not from me, or the nurses." Rais' was enjoying watching her anger rise, but it still bothered him to watch her challenge him. His arms crossed over his chest, he rose a brow as he spoke with her to give a concluding answer. "So no medication, no matter how much you ask." Even if he had wanted to, he had no clue how to make her drugs.
The girl's lips frowned as her brows arched in anger as she was about to charge at him , however she wouldn't she didn't want to make contact "THEN WHAT SORRY EXCUSE OF A HOSIPTAL IS THIS IF IT'S NOT MEANT TO CURE YOU!" she sprayed out, her distance inching closer towards the caretaker however "i demand my bloody deserved medication.!"

LadyAria said:
The girl's lips frowned as her brows arched in anger as she was about to charge at him , however she wouldn't she didn't want to make contact "THEN WHAT SORRY EXCUSE OF A HOSIPTAL IS THIS IF IT'S NOT MEANT TO CURE YOU!" she sprayed out, her distance inching closer towards the caretaker however "i demand my bloody deserved medication.!"
Thoroughly amused, he smirked and leaned forward until he was inches from her face. "Good luck finding them then. Search the locked wing, if you dare." Rais challenged, unperturbed by her show of force. "This was an attempt to cure you, to make you unreliant on your medication." He began to lie, tempting her even further. "But you have proven that the project is newrly impossible without cooperation. So storm the halls, demand your medication, and see for yourself what they have to say."

The girl shook her head "No, No I have strict orders not to leave my room! hence why I always had it received to me here" As he came in closer the girl narrowed her eyes "Now instead of standing here implying for me to leave, get your sorry ass to the nurse and bring me the damn pills" she grumbled

LadyAria said:
The girl shook her head "No, No I have strict orders not to leave my room! hence why I always had it received to me here" As he came in closer the girl narrowed her eyes "Now instead of standing here implying for me to leave, get your sorry ass to the nurse and bring me the damn pills" she grumbled
"No." Rais stated simply, smirk on his face as he toyed with her anger. "You may leave your room now, not like anyone will stop you. Prior rules and regulations are null and void, replaced by the new restrictions of not leaving the hospital or entering the closed wing." Same statements as last time, he won't change. "Your medication is no longer being made, so whatever you have left is whatever remains. No more around the hospital, and no one is making it."

"This is utter bullshit now! You tell me to go to that wing and it's closed ! how am i suppose to enter it for fuck's sake" the girl brushed by him and motioned towards the door, the strong smell of metallic blood filled the air as it hit her nasal pathway. "What's that smell?!"

LadyAria said:
"This is utter bullshit now! You tell me to go to that wing and it's closed ! how am i suppose to enter it for fuck's sake" the girl brushed by him and motioned towards the door, the strong smell of metallic blood filled the air as it hit her nasal pathway. "What's that smell?!"
"I travel between the locked wing and here, so the smell in there lingers on me for a few hours." Rais lied as he licked his lips with the memory of his previous actions, icy breath still cold with the scent of the metallic liquid. "That wing is dangerous, which is why it is closed. But I am sure you could open the doors if you really wanted to. I mean they are just doors, and you are a full grown girl, are you not?" Raid teased, hands in his pockets as he turned around to face her again. "So your will is free, no longer locked in this room."

LadyAria said:
Hearing the screams, Jordan walked up to the doorway calling out. "You ok?"

The girl shook her head "No ... no I am not leaving this room alone. the hospital is too big for me... and I cannot be left unsupervised!" the girl sighed and slowly lowered down sitting in a ball.

Otakubeats said:
Hearing the screams, Jordan walked up to the doorway calling out. "You ok?"
LadyAria said:
The girl shook her head "No ... no I am not leaving this room alone. the hospital is too big for me... and I cannot be left unsupervised!" the girl sighed and slowly lowered down sitting in a ball.
Rais stood silent with straight figure, eyeing the new appearance with a curious gaze. "This is the other one, then. The other non-human." He thought, examining his characteristics and the patient on the floor. Whatever his reactions were, Rais needed some hint for his being here. Biting the corner of his lips was the only movement he initiated, not planning to interrupt.

AceOfSpades0210 said:
Rais stood silent with straight figure, eyeing the new appearance with a curious gaze. "This is the other one, then. The other non-human." He thought, examining his characteristics and the patient on the floor. Whatever his reactions were, Rais needed some hint for his being here. Biting the corner of his lips was the only movement he initiated, not planning to interrupt.
Jordan met his gaze, eyes narrowing. He could feel the demon's power. Remaining silent, he watched Rais carefully.

The girl remained rocking back and forth tempting to bite her nails as she huffed "I need... I need... Ineed my medication.... I NEED my medication" she kept muttering under her breath "Im gonna die... im gonna die"

Alexander (is it Sticky here?) peered at the girl. "Oh! What's your name? I have a bottle of everyone's meds in my cell!" He smiles.

The girl immediately darted her head up and quickly sprung to her feet and headed towards the guy "Leah, Leah Blanche! You have my meds!??" the girl had hope again.

"Leah Blanche... yes! Come with me!" Sticky grabbed her hand, smiling. He looked her over, but didn't find anything worth stealing. He still wanted Jordan's shoes.

The girl flinched as she felt his contact against her, she wasn't quite keen on physical contact but she needed her meds, she would disinfect her hand, she was simply picky. "You are my savior right now!"

Sticky led the girl to his cell and dug through his desk. Most of his belongings were stolen. "Ah, here we are!" Sticky pulled out a orange bottle. "Leah Blanche."

She snatched the bottle and kissed it "Ahh I knew that it was impossible that my meds weren't being made... However how did you have possession over my meds, isn't that the nurse's property... and what was that caretaker on about?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back