• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy We be Pirates: Open & accepting

Victoria boredly sit on a barrel and pays with a rooted string hanging from her pants, as she sighs

Alexa walked around deck, liking the sea breeze that went right through her. She wished she could spend her whole life out at sea but knew that likely woukdn't ever happen.

Victoria nodded before standing up and balancing on the barrel she was sitiing on before..

George grinned even wider at Syrin. "So," he said, "you don't want me to leave, is that it?" He began to reach a hand up, trailing it along her face as he reached for his hat.

@Eve Voltaire

Anthea woke up from a long nap and she stepped out of the captains quarters and made way to the main deck. She saw the crew men working on the sails, and polishing the ship as well.

sprouhtt said:
Anthea woke up from a long nap and she stepped out of the captains quarters and made way to the main deck. She saw the crew men working on the sails, and polishing the ship as well.
"I hope you don't mind me doing this because I don't care if you're going to let me or not" stated Death, chugging a bottle of rum and swiftly turning the wheel to the right and making way for the island. Alexa looked up at Anthea and gave a little smile and stared at her for a moment with her dark violet eyes.

@sprouhtt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back