• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy We be Pirates: Open & accepting

Crow soon gives up on stealth, as no one wanders into the quiet parts, and he casually walks onto the deck, into the fray.

The Sea Devil

"Who do you think I am you impudent fool!!! Like I really need help I'm one of the seven warlords of the sea!" Fin replied back from the sea devil his voice filled with annoyance.

The Sea Devil

"Don't be so full of yourself Captain...Fin." Anthea muttered and she got up and walked up the stairs to get a better view of things from up top. @Tylor guillory

Crow hurries back to the Sea Devil to help defend it and keep anyone from crossing to it.

Sea Devil

With the shark coming at me I move the pool of water to intercept it and water explodes every where. I then pull my cutless out and charge fin and try to do a 3hit slash combo (the first coming from the right second a downward slash and third one from the left.)

The Savage merely sidestepped the flailing boy and watched him crash into the side of the boat.

"Is this your boy?"

(Yea Fins gonna kill you after words you should realize he has his title for a reason xD @sprouhtt ) Fin didn't bother dodging the slashes. He ran at leon and used his massive arm to grab him before the blade could even touch him. He looked down at Leon smiling his Shark tooth smile as he began to squeeze Leon tightly."Your not even close to my level boy now lets see what your made of." Fin opened his mouth and bit into leans neck with his powerful jaws and Shark teeth.

Sea Devil

Anthea knew she wasn't needed in this battle anymore. She walked on the edge of the ships railing and jumped back to the Sea Devil landing on her two feet. She turns back to see that Captain Fin was still fighting. She looked to the floor and saw that the water that was exploded everywhere even got on the ship. She heads downstairs to the lower level of the deck, where the men slept. She opened a door that led down to the ships small prison and she began looking around. Seeing skeletons of people laying around in each cell as they were chained to the wall.

Alex spat out pieces of wood he didn't sustain any viable pain due to his tough skin but inside he was feeling the pain. He cluld tell how outmatched he was he was probably physically stronger then the guy but he had way for fighting experience. He sighed reaching out to Arthur. "Yeah why not go for it."

@RetroAkabane

Arthur let's out a long sigh watching as Alex crashed into the boat. "Well I guess I might as well make this fight a little more fair" Arthur pointed to the boots of the Savage with his left hand and slowly brings his right to his necklace. He them lightly tapped the necklace transforming the Savage's boots into heavy gold. "And with that I'm off " he said returning to the Sea Devil to watch the rest of the fight with Anthea. He walks up to her and introduced himself "Son of Plutus, God of Wealth, Arthur Wilfred, pleasure to meet you lass " @Knight Nate @sprouhtt

Sea Devil

With fin grabbing and biting me I let a scream of pain out. And then after a second i get a grin on my face and say "let's see how committed you are." I then reach into fins mouth that was around my shoulder and pull a pin out and hang onto fin

Anthea is down under the deck in the jail area looking around when she is startled by Arthur, "Hello son of Plutus," She said with a smile, "My name is Anthea, daughter of Athena." She said to him as she introduced herself. @RetroAkabane

Fin didn't release his grip on Leon, he just smiled and squeezed tighter and tighter even biting deeper."Your mother may be one of the warlords and your father may be the sea god but that means nothing!" @DeathRising

Arthur turns time to Crow and begins to smile then slowly laugh hysterically. After catching his breath he says to Crow "And I take it that the one fighting 'shark boy' over there is son of Poseidon"

"Is that so? I heard his mother was one of the most greatest fighting female that the seas has ever saw." Anthea told him as she leaned against the wall watching Crow and Arthur bicker on. @RetroAkabane

I believe his father Is Poseidon. But that doesn't mean anything, at least to me. Of course, I don't want to anger captain so I didn't take him on.

(How does your character look like, I want to get a sense of his image.)

Anthea gasped as she watched him fall to the floor. She got down on her knees and turned him on his back to see his face. She slapped the side of his cheeks very gently, "Hey! Are you okay?" She asked. @RetroAkabane

"Owww, I don't know what hurt more that mad chicken or your slap. You do know you're a demigod, right? What was that anyways?" Arthur walks over to Aki and examines her. "She looks hurt. Is there somewhere we can take her to rest?"

The Savage sighed as he looked down at his boots. This wasn't the first time sometime tried to pin him down by doing something like this, and it wouldn't be the last. He would have to remind himself to shoot whoever did this to him when he was finished dealing with the kid. He paced around, his boots noticeably heavier, but if it bothered the Savage, he didn't show it. He spoke the kid firmly and clearly.

"Run back to your crew, little fish. You're wanted there."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back