• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wave Crashers OOC [OPEN]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko I might have to withdraw my character as well; due to my hours at work being inconsistent depending on the day, I really only have time to reply on the weekends and may not be able to meet the posting speed that you are looking for.

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko I might have to withdraw my character as well; due to my hours at work being inconsistent depending on the day, I really only have time to reply on the weekends and may not be able to meet the posting speed that you are looking for.
hmm are u sure about this? :/ its still early and a bit slow
i really dun wanna lose you! i havent really established any sort of posting speed, and while i would prefer quicker, that doesnt mean you cant be included

Busy entertaining guests tonight, but I'll see about getting it up tomorrow or maybe later depending on how stuff goes here.

i see that its not finished! XD
but ugh im in love already so i already want to give it a heart! but no gotta wait for finished version! :3

I do have one actually! It's for my character's hometown, I was wondering if it was possible to have them be a royal of sorts from a nomadic city? Like an island that's constantly coasting the waves, always changing locations. Maybe it was a part of a larger island that broke off after a war some centuries or so ago. Now it just wanders the seas, occasionally being stumbled upon by travelers if they just so happen to be at the right place at the right time.

Character wise, I'm going for someone who is completely out of the loop on many things and is stepping into the world of Aquesse for their very first time. So a total F rank WC lmao. If the sailing city idea works, I see them having been sheltered most their life, with their only knowledge of the world outside their home coming from books (literary works of fiction or even outdated history tomes), and the occasional traveler that would dock at the city for a quick rest. I imagine that's where their fascination with the academy and the WC began. A Distinguished WC pulled up telling stories of their adventures and my character was completely enthralled by the idea of it, so they took the plunge into becoming a WC despite not really having much experience outside their comfort zone.

I do have one actually! It's for my character's hometown, I was wondering if it was possible to have them be a royal of sorts from a nomadic city? Like an island that's constantly coasting the waves, always changing locations. Maybe it was a part of a larger island that broke off after a war some centuries or so ago. Now it just wanders the seas, occasionally being stumbled upon by travelers if they just so happen to be at the right place at the right time.

Character wise, I'm going for someone who is completely out of the loop on many things and is stepping into the world of Aquesse for their very first time. So a total F rank WC lmao. If the sailing city idea works, I see them having been sheltered most their life, with their only knowledge of the world outside their home coming from books (literary works of fiction or even outdated history tomes), and the occasional traveler that would dock at the city for a quick rest. I imagine that's where their fascination with the academy and the WC began. A Distinguished WC pulled up telling stories of their adventures and my character was completely enthralled by the idea of it, so they took the plunge into becoming a WC despite not really having much experience outside their comfort zone.
all that sounds very interesting to me! :3 do eet!
im all for traveling islands! XD

Alrighty I posted him though he is very much under construction because it is 2 minutes until 3am for me and I have work in the morning. 💀 💀 💀 💀

He's just a goofy goober of a guy :]]]
I finished his general tab and his personality! Will get around to the rest after work most likely 💪

ashlynn is very cute! ^^ i love her hehehe, makes me want to respond!
but i gotta wait for everyone to finish their chars and get a post in before i continue

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko I have a question! It's not on the list of hydrokinesis techniques, so I was wondering if something like changing your water's color would be something more hydrokinetic or would it fall under qua fashia??

(also almost done with Ner, just need his Wave Crasher info and then he'll be done!)

Last edited:
I got mad last night when a misclick had the site eat a chunk of my sheet. Anyway, I just need to fill out the most important section.

The Ki section.

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko I have a question! It's not on the list of hydrokinesis techniques, so I was wondering if something like changing your water's color would be something more hydrokinetic or would it fall under qua fashia??

(also almost done with Ner, just need his Wave Crasher info and then he'll be done!)
OOO its funny you mentioned that! XD ;)
what sort of different water color are you thinking?

I got mad last night when a misclick had the site eat a chunk of my sheet. Anyway, I just need to fill out the most important section.

The Ki section.
D: yikes! D: D: i HATE it when that happens! >< <3 sometimes you can get it back tho if you refresh the page - i know it seems unintuitive, but the thing regularly saves your doc.

OOO its funny you mentioned that! XD ;)
what sort of different water color are you thinking?

The way I've explained it to myself is like using water in a way that bends the light hitting it and makes its hue shift. So it can shift from like, a clear blue to a turquoise or a pink and so on. Nothing super vibrant, since it is just water after all. It's purely something that doesn't have any practical use outside of aesthetic purposes. In essence, changing his water's color isn't going to give it any new properties, and is just meant to look pretty lmao.

The way I've explained it to myself is like using water in a way that bends the light hitting it and makes its hue shift. So it can shift from like, a clear blue to a turquoise or a pink and so on. Nothing super vibrant, since it is just water after all. It's purely something that doesn't have any practical use outside of aesthetic purposes. In essence, changing his water's color isn't going to give it any new properties, and is just meant to look pretty lmao.
i wouldnt be against that if you do it the way you described :>

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back