• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy War for the Throne [always accepting]

"It makes it much harder to track if the arrow can't be traced to a specific fletcher or maker" He spoke in a solemn voice

"One of my men is a fletcher," Nikrael said. "He could match arrows if we had examples. I can ask him to look into it, if we have the original arrow."

"why do you want to rule anyway, what gives you any right? You didn't know him, how will the people follow you if they haven't heard of you" he wasn't annoyed he just wondered what his plan was and if he had a backup although it came across that way

Last edited by a moderator:
Nikrael paused, then grinned. "Why do you think he wanted us? We're known. People can recognize us. And then they'll recognize him."

Nikrael stood. "I'm going to see to my men. I'll be back at the Inn again if you think this is worth going through."

[i'm going to have to leave for about an hour or so now. I'll be back when I can.]

Pix said:
"why do you want to rule anyway, what gives you any right? You didn't know him, how will the people follow you if they haven't heard of you" he wasn't annoyed he just wondered what his plan was and if he had a backup although it came across that way
"what gives me the right to rule? I am rich, have the influence and she's right that's one of the reasons I need you to become known"

Pix said:
"fine what do I do" Draco said
"get some leads" Brutus snaps his fingers a box is brought to him he opens it revealing a blue cross "show this to the innkeeper at farrow hall he'll give you some weapons of your choice and a horse"

"I'll bring my own thank you," he said in a sarcastic tone as he gestures towards his version of the Knights of five Blade but takes the cross anyway

Pix said:
"I'll bring my own thank you," he said in a sarcastic tone as he gestures towards his version of the Knights of five Blade but takes the cross anyway
"right ok I also get access to things not available to normal people"

"Government files only seen by high ranking people and border reports also you are welcome to stay here as long as you need"

"ok off I go then..." over the corse of a few minutes the man had earned Draco's respect

[ok]

"no, but if you hear any rumours of the other knights, please follow up on them" and with those final words, he left the estate and headed for farrow hall

With the knight gone Brutus asked his assistant for the daily report "well sir nothing special but there is a letter for you" the assistant passed a letter to Brutus he opened it inside it read "I know you are trying to grab the throne stop or you will die" Brutus looked to his assistant and said "get one of the men to meet up with the knight and give this to him saying I received it"

the journey to the mead hall was uneventful and boring, however, the hall it is self-was something to be astounded over, rogues and cutthroats sat in chairs all over, Draco put himself next to the bard and sat

[you wanna be the guard that comes to the tavern]

[sure] "sir my master talibus wants me to give you this letter" the man hands over an already opened letter

"what?" he looked confused at the man, however as he read it the look turned to fear, "Who sent this?" he looked up at the guard with a look of dread and rage at the same time

[Aaand I'm back.]

Nikrael spoke to the fletcher of her group before returning to the Inn, wondering if anything would come of the strange encounter.

Pix said:
"what?" he looked confused at the man, however as he read it the look turned to fear, "Who sent this?" he looked up at the guard with a look of dread and rage at the same time
"master doesn't know sire"

"Tell him I have no clue either, bring this to the girl in honeysuckle Inn, her name is Nikrael" Draco hands the messenger the letter,

[someone is planning to join either tomorrow or today I can't leave [the bard in the inn I'm in]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back