• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy War for the Throne [always accepting]

[QUOTE="Edanra Tilna]Nikrael listened in on the conversation, hardly daring to believe someone was making such a bold attempt for the throne.

[/QUOTE] Brutus gazed out the window and saw someone peeking in guards he called get that intruder

Before she could react, two guards grabbed Nikrael by the arms and hauled her inside.

"How many men do you have?" She blurted out. Asking tactical questions may not have been the most important move for the moment, but it was a situation she seldom found herself in.

"and what makes you think I will blindly do what you say? this isn't a matter of me not trusting you but I have my own agenda, I was at the Inn because I was supposed to be meeting a contact who knew where another of the Five Knights were"leaving out the authenticity of whether the contact actually came to the inn"I will only serve the emperor if the four other knights are there"

[QUOTE="Edanra Tilna]Before she could react, two guards grabbed Nikrael by the arms and hauled her inside.
"How many men do you have?" She blurted out. Asking tactical questions may not have been the most important move for the moment, but it was a situation she seldom found herself in.

[/QUOTE]"more than you can deal with who are you?" Brutus said

Pix said:
"and what makes you think I will blindly do what you say? this isn't a matter of me not trusting you but I have my own agenda, I was at the Inn because I was supposed to be meeting a contact who knew where another of the Five Knights were"leaving out the authenticity of whether the contact actually came to the inn"I will only serve the emperor if the four other knights are there"
" well then let's find them"

"I don't want to 'deal with them'," Nikrael snapped, forgetting her current situation. "I'm wondering if your force is even one worth helping."

Draco peered over looking at the intruder, winked and spoke to the noble " where do we start?"

[QUOTE="Edanra Tilna]"I don't want to 'deal with them'," Nikrael snapped, forgetting her current situation. "I'm wondering if your force is even one worth helping."

[/QUOTE] "help me how could you help me?"
Pix said:
Draco peered over looking at the intruder, winked and spoke to the noble " where do we start?"
"your the royal guard were should we?"

Nikrael shook off the guards and stood. "I was a Royal guard, and the ward of one. I have a small band of... somewhat trained rogues. It's five and twenty men you wouldn't have had before, and ones that know the lay of the land better than any posh knights. No offense to any of them," she added, looking at Draco.

[QUOTE="Edanra Tilna]Nikrael shook off the guards and stood. "I was a Royal guard, and the ward of one. I have a small band of... somewhat trained rogues. It's five and twenty men you wouldn't have had before, and ones that know the lay of the land better than any posh knights. No offense to any of them," she added, looking at Draco.

[/QUOTE] Brutus looks at Draco "looks like we found one"

"looks so.." he said begrudgingly

Last edited by a moderator:
"With my 50 men plus your 20 we have fair sized force now let's get down to business so any suspects in the Kings murder?"

[QUOTE="Edanra Tilna]"Am I worthy of helping you?" Nikrael asked, a sliver of sarcasm in her voice.

[/QUOTE]"yes I'll have some food brought" Brutus gestures at a servant "sit please"

Nikrael gave a grave smile. "Asking if there's suspects for the emperor's death is like asking if there's fish in the sea."

"and like asking to name each one.There are plenty, but no one knows which one"

[QUOTE="Edanra Tilna]Nikrael gave a grave smile. "Asking if there's suspects for the emperor's death is like asking if there's fish in the sea."

[/QUOTE] " I mean does anyone stand out?" A servant places a turkey and some wine on the table "eat please"

Nikrael sat down at the table and started on some turkey. "The Guard before me... he was always skittish about the Emperor's family. Who wouldn't be? So close, yet so far, so to speak."

"No, not really, he was shot in the chest not much to go off, no one stands out"

[QUOTE="Edanra Tilna]Nikrael sat down at the table and started on some turkey. "The Guard before me... he was always skittish about the Emperor's family. Who wouldn't be? So close, yet so far, so to speak."

[/QUOTE]"we should track him down"

"Only an idiot would mark an arrow meant for an assassination," Nikrael commented. "All we know is that it was shot from a great height. Which at the time could have been anything. A balcony, a window..."

"it was a custom made arrow or just a very obscure type"Draco was saddened talking about the Emperors death, he stood on the balcony with the emperor when he was shot down, it brings back sad memories

Nikrael fell quiet, thinking about that day. It was barely a month after becoming a Guard. Her surrogate father, a man named Ell, had died in the panic ensuing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back