• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale..The Glitch

The Outcast

Return of the King
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This Takes Place One Year After The Pacifist Run

The underground has been emptied thanks to Frisk. But now something is happening, Monsters are being drawn back under due to a dark soul that lurks underground. Monsters that go back under never come out and now it is about to take off of Frisk's frisnds from them..

Last edited by a moderator:
Frisk was walk in the wood like normal. Frisk liked walking and would walk for hour and miles.

He never saw it coming.

One minute he was in a cave on Mt. Ebott, then the next he was laying on a bed of gden flowers. When he opened his eyes, he took a deep breath. He knew that smell. "Buttercups..." He said to himself as he stood up, trying not to fall over. "Where...Am I?" He asked himself as he pressed forward.

Frisk decided it was time to go home and heads back to toriel's house

He continued pressing forward, coming across several solved puzzles and traps. Not to mention, the leaf piles. When he came up to a door, he sighs and knocks. "H-hello? Anybody home?"

She replies that you are in the underground. Where the monsters used to live.

After a long journey. Paige finally found mt. Ebott "Guess im here, rumors say that humans fall here." Paige took a step closer to the hole and slipped her foot, making her fall in to it. after landing on the flowerbeds. she was surprised that she was still alive. "wow im alive. but where am i..." she ventured down further into the ruins until finally reaching a house inside the ruins.

Seeing another person, Frisk sighed amd opened the door inviting them in

Paige was surprised that there was a actual humans and spoke "H-hello i-im Paige. Paige Stargazer." she then took a silent look at the human. @Godless555

Users who are viewing this thread

Back