• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale..The Glitch

after being welcomed and getting information about the underground Paige asked "how long have been down here, anyway?"

Evan

I start running through through the forest, my spear in hand and a smile on my face. My cape flows in the wind before I stop near the entrance to the cave "Mt. Ebott, alright well no man ever got anything done just by talking." I say before sprinting into the cave and jumping down the hole and landed on the flowers. "I'm alright!" He yelled through the place, looking up from where he had fallen.

She said she frist fell down a year ago. And is now the ambassador for monsters to humans.

Paige was surprised when she heard that the human was an ambassador "R-really. wow y-you got some high p-position."

Evan

I walk away from the flower bed and towards some...ruins? Where am I? Walking into the ruins I look around "Hello? Anyone out there?" I yelled with my spear in one hand and my giant cape flowing behind me. At this point I wasn't worried of what I would find it just felt unsettling to say the least.

Evan

I heard someone calling me and followed the sound. I soon see a child like me....how did they get down here? I shouldn't ask so I ran into the place and turn to look at the child, I stay silent but smile to show my thanks.

@Godless555

Last edited by a moderator:
Paige stood silently and listened while she polishes her chainsaw with her white apron.

Evan

I smile and start jumping in excitement "So we are going on an adventure! To figure out where the monsters left to, alright I'm in," I said twirling my spear and looking at the chainsaw girl. "Hi! I am Evan....nice chainsaw," he said putting the spear away.

@Godless555 @Vagabond Spectre @Frisky Bitz

Paige stopped polishing her chainsaw and looked at Evan and spoke nervously "Oh! h-hi there Evan. i-im Paige. Paige Stargazer." Paige then x-ray visioned Evan with her glowing red eye for some reason. she tilted her head slightly to the left and looked at her chainsaw "Oh. thank you..." (i gotta go, be right back soon) @Shammy the Shamrock @Frisky Bitz @Godless555

Frisk smiled at them and told them we will leave when they are ready

Paige nodded her head and fixed her hair with her only hand. "Im ready..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Paige took a quick glance at her surroundings and didn't found the kid they were looking for. she turned her head at frisk and shrugs "I-i d-don't where they went."

(I dont think blitz is comeing back so Isay we continue on with out him)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back