• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: Surface

''I honestly do not know...'' My voice would be a little bit more High pitched. He seemed cute and adorable this way.

Frisk was worried and called chara over when she came crusk asked what was happening

Chara shrugged her shoulders "I dont know Asriel are do you feel any different" she asked

''No. I just have a high pitch voice and i shrunk? But no, i dont feel different... WAIT! I remember now.. Be reviving someone, and having only HALF a heart, your ageing goes backwards... So i guess thats the reason?'' Asriel replied.

Both frisk and chara asked if that ment he will turn in to a baby.

"Does that mean I'll get younger also" chara asked

''No, i can't turn into a baby, there is a limit to aging and also i am the only one that used all of my power to get that

half of the soul into you, so it's technically only me.''

Chara sighed in relief "ok good."

Frisk asked is you will be able to age forward again

''Probably not... But its fine i guess... Aslong as i'm alive with you two, i'll be happy for sure.'' I'd smile at both, I'd look so adorable and cute and that made Toriel really want to cuddle with me

Frisk smiled and continued to watch the show.

Chara sat beside frisk and watched the show with them "hey dont we know that robot?" She asked Frisk

Frisk instantly began to sweat thinking she was implying to the genocide run and avoided the question

''Hey Chara.. Frisk told me, that you did a GENOCIDE run with her before... Why??'' He asked with curiousity

Frisk shook there hand back and fourth under ther head when Asriel said this.

"I don't know Asriel why did you absorb every soul in the underground" chara said

"Hmmm alright then." She said. Chara got up and went to the kitchen.

At the same there is a knock on the door...

At the door was sans "hey everyone throught I drop by"

He said

Frisk got up and hugged sans than sat back down

Chara entered with a chocolate bar and looked sans in the eye "Greetings, smiley trash" she said sitting back down

''Nevermind...'' Asriel lost hope in atleast 1 friend of his remembering him. He walked over to the couch and watched TV

Sans asked "hey what you watching?" He walked to the couch and sat

Frisk said it was Meatton's game show to witch Sans nodded

Chara just kept staring at Sans

"Oh she's just mad from the a$$ wopping I gave her and Frisk"

Sans winked

Frisk laughed

"Hey at least we still killed you even if it took 50 times" Chara said

Sans smilled "53 times actually" he said to witch frisk laughed more

Users who are viewing this thread

Back