• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: Surface

its ok *sniff i i guess *sans picks up papyrus's scarf

it was to good to be true...RAAAAAH!!!!

*he screams in rage and shoots all his gaster balsters into the sky

ftisk through and smiled she told him she was loading her save befor he died and to give her a code word

Chara was panting this she could dodge his attacks now, but it still winded her. "why won't you just die" she snarled

Frisk through then told him hope...then loaded this time convincing chara to run with her to sans' house and knocked on the door

Chara knew that Frisk loaded several times trying to convince her to come and also that frisk would keep loading until she came with

Frisk waves to sans and tells him the word hope.

Chara looked at Frisk and wondered why they just blurted out hope "greetings sm..Sans" she said

firsk chara hide i got th- *a form of black energy surronds sans

um what the it starts to cover him (dark darker yet drarker infuse's)

*just before sans is all covered

frisk stay determend..

"so why exactly are we here and why did frisk randomly load?" Chara asked Smiley trash bag

Frisk decided not so save and waited for the FIGHT to start

Chara started getting that feeling again...the feeling that made her want to kill. She looked at Frisk. No save it for whatever is coming she told herself

the feeling kept building up inside her

hello frisk hello chara. frisk sweetie im no idoit i know you saved lets make sure this won't happin again pitty i liked

you *the fight finally begins

Frisk jumps to the side and checks Gaster

Chara slams down on fight eager to get the all too familiar feeling of a knife plunging into her victims chest

Haha *miss *gaster 20 atk 99 def he wants you DEAD

GASTER FLYS UP USING HIS GASTER BLASTERS HE KILLS 5 INOCENT PEPOLE ANDS TAKING THIER SOULS DIE!!! *gaster can now save

Frisk was shocked Gaster can dodge like Sans and has gaster blasters like him also but he can save like flowey.

Frisk clicked on flirt

Chara knew he couldn't dodge forever and kept attacking

miss this game will be going for a while someone needs to DIE Gaster's eye turns yellow and he stars to shoot lazers from his hand will it be the humans or the skeleton

Users who are viewing this thread

Back