• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: Surface

Frisk took a step back and clicked spare

Chara jumped to the side of the lasers and swung again

(back)

Chara falls to the ground

Frisk yells out her name when she doesn't call out First chooses Fight and lands a blow on gaster

Dan

Dan jumped through the roof and landed ontop of gaster, Pushing his Katana into his CHEST. ''Hey, only i can kill CHARA, you sick weirdo.'' He'd jump off Gaster and walks up to Chara, reaching my hand to her, He helped her up ''Chara. Dont let him do it... Remember, you can only fight me alright?''

(ong dan reminds me of vegeta)

chara Grabbed his and pulled herself up "thanks" she said

Frisk was shocked at what they done..they hit someone memories of the genocide run flood in and frisk started to cry

(Who is that character? I want to check him/her out.)

Dan

''Stay determined.'' He said as he filled up CHARA's items with HOPES AND DREAMS. . . DAN gave you his Katana! Dmg:100,

Take it?

YES OR NO.

She selected take it

Chara takes and once again feel the feeling she couldn't describe it but it fill her with something...that something wasn't determination.

(KINDNESS or HATRED i really want to know... )

Asriel

Asriel teleported infront of Gaster, grabbed him and threw him to the wall... He wasn't just ASRIEL... He took the 6 souls! He is now HYPER DEATH. He grabbed gaster and Throwed him to side to side using magic.

the Feeling chara had it..Hatred she was filled with hatred she ran at the first person she saw,luckily was gaster, and began slash after slashing

Asriel

Asriel jumped infront of the slashes... ''Chara... No....!'' He'd take the slashes, the 6 souls broke, his monster soul was cracked.. ''H-he doesn't deserve it.. H-he just.. he was lonely for y-years now.. i know what he has been through.. STOP!'' He'd collapse onto the floor, Soul was damaged, cracked, It badly damaged... He was to weak to walk or anything now. (Protip: PUT HIM IN DA WHEELCHAIR!!!)

Asriel

Asriel would refuse to have a damaged soul... He stood up ''NO!'' He'd hug Chara crying.. ''You don't need to do this!''

(ever seen Glitchtale? on youtube)

Chara was taken back by this that hate slowly began to die down it was still there but it died down. she hugged him back "im sorry" she whispered

Frisk smiled at this then a realization hit Frisk. They asked Asriel where they got human souls from

(No, i just watch CAMILA CUEVA'S)

Asriel

''Its okay.. Right? Because you won't do it again... Right?'' Asriel replied... ''And Alyphs let me use them, because i told her someone was in trouble and needed help.''

Dan

''Blah, blah. I'll see you guys later.. in our next fight... CHARA.'' He'd smile and grapplehook out of the house

"Yea Yea I wont use it blah blah" she said then looked at the cuts "you ok?" she asked him

Frisk sighed in relief the asked if they still can do everything like..last time

Asriel

''I-i'm fine..'' He'd said, by now, he was covered in his own BLOOD... He leaned against the wall and sat, bleeding bad.

Chara didn't know what to do "FRISK HELP" she yelled

Frisk ran up to him and took out a healing item from their inventory ans said to try this

ACCEPT THE HEALING ITEM

1)YES

2)NO

Asriel

NO. He wouldn't accept the healing item.. ''I'll be fine.. You'll need in later though.. keep it...'' He said, faintly, he was at the stage of blacking out, his eyes slowly closed...

Frisk sighed and put it back then went to look for sans. They also noticed Gaster was gone

Chara Tried to pick him up, but to no avail "what can we do?!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back