• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: Surface

Dan

''Your worst nightmare...'' You'd encounter DAN in a fight. You check... His stats just say.. STRONGER THAN YOURS.

"W..What?!" she chooses fight with the knife she always kept with her...

''Miss and a miss one after another =] My turn'' He'd slam the fight button, the attacks are ALMOST Immpossible to dodge. they are red, so one shot kill. Good thing frisk saved.

(back)

Frisk was shocked that this man one shot chara...they loaded the save file

(hey im not going to be on tomorrow night or the beginning of the morning the following

Last thing Chara remembered was this man hitting the fight button and she was back to beginning the fight. "frisk saved...good"

she remembered what happened before frisk saves since she spent time in frisk's head when they fell in the underground

She attacked this time harder

Last edited by a moderator:
*papyrus is still shocked in fear at his house

hey pap how ya holdin up

WELL FINE I GUESS I ALMOST DIED UNDYNE

i know i'll tell sans

WHY?

no reason come on lets make spagetti

Frisk loaded for the 23 time and told chara that they will keep dieing and that they both need to run.

Chara looked at frisk with ...the face and said "yOu DoN't TeLl Me WhAt To Do" she said. chara now had her whole heart in this.that will to kill see lost now is back and she feels it crawling in her skin filling her with DETERMINATION..

Frisk, Scared ran to Sans and Papyrus' house since they where the closest

hello HUMAN i am W.D GASTER

oh no not now look g im real sorry

not yet sans *his face begins to crack

@#$%^&*(&(&^()_(*^$%&

frisk isn't it hello

*one of his eyes turn green then a sheild forms around him a giant dragon looking skull

oh god

run!!!!!

right before the house blew, frisk jumped out a window

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back