• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: Surface

[i'm soo late, SORRY! BTW, YOU DO NOT NEED PERMISSION TO JOIN THE RP ANYMORE. just.. be good okay?]

''Ever since i revived chara... Here have a look at my soul, it hurts the most.. '' i'd pass ALYPHS the Soul, it'd be flashing WEAK and damaged.

PAPYRUS-AHHH HELLO WORLD!

*PAPYRUS WAKES UP

HELLO BED HELLO DOOR HELLO SANS

hey

IM GOING TO TAKE YOUR PET ROCK FOR A WALK

ok

Last edited by a moderator:
*sans and pap are on a walk with thier pet rock

WELL SANS DID YOU SLEEP WELL ARE YOU STILL HAVING THOSE NIGHTMARES

um ya...

WELL ITS OK SANS DREAMS ARE NOT REAL!

heh ya i guess so

LIKE THAT ONE DREAM WHEN I WAS ON A VACATION (GENOSIDE WHEN PAP DIES)

AND WHEN YOU AND FRISK GOT MAD AT EACH OTHER AND YOU GOT INTO A FIGHT THEN

*sans cuts in

ok oki get it

SORRY

its ok come on lets bring the rock back home and well go do something

*sans and pap are back home

ok

SO BROTHER WHAT NOW

umm i don't know lets go to alphys's

OK LETS GO!

(god we need more oc's)

(yaa yaaa)

Asriel just stood up in pain and walked out of the lab ''I'm okay, i dont need help okay?!'' He'd walk home, then encountered SANS and PAPYRUS on the way.

''I haven't shaved Papyrus...'' I'd explain in pain... ''We are monster goats. I call us''

''Hehe, sans stop with the puns. Also i'm not going back there.'' He explained, giggling a bit while in pain.

OH SO YOU'RE A MINI MONSTER GOAT THAT DID'NT SHAVE WHO LOOKS LIKE ASGORES CLONE AND ASGORE

her name's torel

OH

hey kid you ok?

you look baaad

''I'm fine!'' Asriel got angry about everyone worrying for him, he didn't like to make people upset over him. So he stormed off to the peak of Mountain EBOTT and sat up there watching the sunset.

sans tp's to asriel hey kid you ok you looked pretty mad sorry if i did that (he sits next to him)

i geuss pepole are worried for you because they they don't wanna lose you i've been thought the same as you when frisk went genisoside... hey come on imma show ya some thing

here it is the 'ol' workshop i need your help, thats what im trying to fix but i kinda need a human so you dont need to help me we need to sneek into alphy's lab and "borrow" one it will power this, thing and hey its for a good cause. heh i guess where gonna save an old friend so just try to get one k kid if you don't want to thats ok to. . .

chose:

Help Sans

Do Not

@Roxa Yuno

Chara went back home and continued reading her book.

Frisk was in a dollar store looking to buy something

Asriel would slam his hand onto the HELP SANS button. ''Frisk saved me, so i want to save someone too! I mean i already saved Chara, but i want to do a good deed.'' He'd smile brightly.

When Chara finished the chapter she decided to to a park. So she grabbed the keys to the house and locked the door and began walking

Frisk grabbed a snickers bar , paid the man and left to go to the park

Chara sees frisk when walking to the park "oh hey frisk didn't realize you were going to the park as well. what's that in you hand...a snickers but you told me you hated Snickers...what it's for someone at the park... oh i see... give me the snickers and ill deal with it... dont worry I won't kill then just scare the sh*t out of them."

Chara walked in the the park and saw a kid about 17 yelling at what looked like a 5 year old about something. she kindly walks up to them and whispers to the 5 year old to leave. When she said this the 17 year old started to yell at her. she threw the snickers bar at him "here's you candy you sick fu*k" she said. the teen told her she was asking to a beating "heh I like to see you try" she said.

He throws a punch at her and she moves out of the way "Come one that the best you got" she replied pissing him off even more and he runs at her . she moves again and he runs head first in to a tree. Chara walks to him, kneels down her eyes black with black with a hint of red and black goo coming out of the them "If YoU EvEr TrY ThAt AgAiN I wIlL fInD yOu AnD yOu WoN't LiKe WhAt HaPpEnS" She groaned. She stood up, her face back to normal and walked back to Frisk "they won't bother anyone again" she said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back