• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: Surface

WHAT IS IT SANS

hey bro im gonna watch the new space wars you wanna come and

YES ILL BE RIGHT THERE I HAVE TO GO SHOPPING

ok see ya around bro

welp sh%t happens i guess heh and sometimes that sh$t can kill everyone you know and love

but this is a better timeline we made it this far... well um i guess i just wanna say i miss ya g i miss ya alot...

Last edited by a moderator:
Frisk told alyph's that they needed to get something at their home and leaves. they begin walking home

Al sat on a bench looking at the scenery wondering what he will do today. After some time passed Al saw a kid walking down the street just a few meters away that looked oddly like the kings and kings daughter. Chara was it? Its been a long time since he has seen her and last time he checked she was dead. He was curious and decided to strike a conversation. "Hello young one. How are you this fine day?" He decided to start with a normal conversation and lead up to the million dollar question.

@Godless555

Chara looked at this man and replied "im fine...do i know you?" she was nervous since she didn't know who this was. Chara sized him and decided she could take him if things go south...

"I'm fine thank you for asking." Said Al as he adjusted his cane to get more comfortable. "I'm not sure if we met before. I have a question I want to ask but that can wait." He then scooted over and offered her a seat. "My name is Al What's yours?"

@Godless555

she sat down and held her hand out "I'm Chara" she said "Hello Al" she replied

sans calls pap

hey, ya done yet?

SANS DON'T RUSH ME

are you?

YES

ok then

come home

I-I CAN'T

why not

IM LOST

how are you lost!!

THIER WAS THIS KID WITH NO ARMS AND HE NEEDED HELP CARRYING HIS BAGS

ok ok so you are lost how

I DONT KNOW IM IN THIS FIELD AND THIS GIANT WHITE WOLF IS STARRING AT ME

*sans look in his backyard

pap

YES

youre in the backyard

I AM?

ya

BUT THIS WOLF

thats our dog

OH

(hangs up)

frisk asked sans if everything was alright.

Chara had to think "I came from here but lived most my life in the underground' chara said

chara picked up the phone "new movie sure down...- she lookes at Al- hey wanna see a movie" she ask

"Yes I would." Said Al as he thought about what she said before then decided to drop the bomb. " Chara I remember you from the underground. I was one of the royal guards of the castle so let me ask. Didn't you die a long time ago?"

@Godless555

"I know how you died I just wish to know how you came back. But if you wish to keep it a secret I will not pry." He then got up from the bench and countinued. "Come let's head to your friends house."

@Godless555

chara nods and begins walking. having been in frisk's head before she new the way to sans house

Chara knocks on the door to Papyrus' house "Is Chara and I brought a friend" said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back