• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom UCA OOC Page of chatness.

Main
Here
Characters
Here
SO HOW DO WE WIN
Well, while he can destroy universes, it's more of a charged up ultimate attack. It's why he didn't outright attack anyone, cause if they saw him charge up, they'd be able to stop him. So, he's about as strong as, say, Goku or Superman. He's powerful, and almost godly, but he's not invincible. He'll get his due.

....You realize Goku and Superman (SSGSS and New 52) are literally MULTIVERSALLY STRONG right?

I'm sorry, big powerscaler, but again, we wouldn't be able to beat em if they were that strong, and in my opinion, being a majinn, Pepperjack is the strongest here if he's equivalent to Buu, and he's not nearly strong enough to even take on base Goku after getting SSG

Give it a hot minute. If it’s all spoiled for us now, what’s the point of continuing?

All I'm gonna say is that we can beat him. How? Who knows. When? Again, who knows. You'll have to stick with the RP to find out.

Anyway. How strong is pepperjack anyway?

Also I found out Bibidi babidi Buu is a pun in Dragon Ball

Hard to say. He's not super important in the RP other then being like a guide. However, I'd say he's about Kid Buu, maybe stronger. He himself is not supposed to be a majin though, hense why I said "Majin Buu-like." It's mostly to give an idea to his obese body shape. His design was inspired a bit by the majins, but he's not supposed to be one.

Hard to say. He's not super important in the RP other then being like a guide.
ah yes, the Mentor Archetype.
Did you know in most media the mentor is almost immediately killed upon sharing their wisdom?
Sorry just got out of my scriptwriting class and character archetypes were like, a big thing lmao

ah yes, the Mentor Archetype.
Did you know in most media the mentor is almost immediately killed upon sharing their wisdom?
Sorry just got out of my scriptwriting class and character archetypes were like, a big thing lmao
I remember my grandfathers last wisdom before he kicked the bucket.
"Hey, Jimmy, how far do you think I can kick this bucket?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back