• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom UCA OOC Page of chatness.

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Fun fact: the When you examine the pepper spray in Parasite Eve 2, the picture shows a can of Sabre as stated in Aya’s CS. Even though the can is turned at an angle that hides the logo (likely for legal reasons), I carry a similar can, so I can tell. The only addition over the years was the clip on the side.

When I was a kid, I thought the gold lines were some sort of decoration, but those are just the health and safety warnings on the back label.

1633380375600.png
DD44EC3F-E4EE-4241-9407-C0132F216555.jpeg

Fun fact: the When you examine the pepper spray in Parasite Eve 2, the picture shows a can of Sabre as stated in Aya’s CS. Even though the can is turned at an angle that hides the logo (likely for legal reasons), I carry a similar can, so I can tell. The only addition over the years was the clip on the side.

When I was a kid, I thought the gold lines were some sort of decoration, but those are just the health and safety warnings on the back label.

View attachment 919343
Ya learn something new everyday 👍

View attachment 919343

That's a cool fact!

So does this Aya mean 3rd Birthday is officially non-cannon? Considering the metaphorical and literal character assassination in that.

It’s fun to keep your eyes open for clever product placement in older games. PE2 features a lot of brand-name products, including Coca Cola, San Pellegrino, and of course Sabre.

So does this Aya mean 3rd Birthday is officially non-cannon? Considering the metaphorical and literal character assassination in that.
I personally never considered it canon because, despite having four characters (more like caricatures) from the previous games, it doesn’t stay true to its source material. The soul and time weren’t topics the other games or the book even touched on. The Aya I’m writing is the one from the start of 2, so the events in the Akropolis Tower and Dryfield haven’t happened quite yet.

It’s fun to keep your eyes open for clever product placement in older games. PE2 features a lot of brand-name products, including Coca Cola, San Pellegrino, and of course Sabre.

I personally never considered it canon because, despite having four characters (more like caricatures) from the previous games, it doesn’t stay true to its source material. The soul and time weren’t topics the other games or the book even touched on. The Aya I’m writing is the one from the start of 2, so the events in the Akropolis Tower and Dryfield haven’t happened quite yet.

Pretty neat! That sounds great. Hey, Frozen? Can I have one of my characters stick around yours?

Shame, 2 was my favorite gameplay even if 1 was the better story/horror overall. Could really use a good remaster.

1 was banned in some places due to several scenes being too much, even with PS1 graphics. You can likely find a rom for it though. I still have a copy though in my old games.

Shame, 2 was my favorite gameplay even if 1 was the better story/horror overall. Could really use a good remaster.
I totally agree. I loved customizing the M4A1 in 2 and think remastering 1 or both could make an interesting competitor to the recent Resident Evil 2 & 3 remakes.

The reason I have an earlier PE2 Aya as opposed to late-game Aya is so I can build up her Parasite Energies as you would throughout any game. The first ones I unlock in replay mode are (you guessed it) Necrosis, Combustion, Energy Shot, and Metabolism. Pair those with the Franchi PA3 and you’ll make short work of the Akropolis.

1 was banned in some places due to several scenes being too much, even with PS1 graphics. You can likely find a rom for it though. I still have a copy though in my old games.
I played thru Carnegie Hall from the beginning up to the Red Rat encounter with a friend. During the opera cutscene, he was like “The graphics could really use a remaster”, but by the time the rat cutscene was over he said “Holy shit, I don’t know if I wanna watch that in HD!”

There was also the whole Central park scene as well, that and the transformation at the tower in the second game that comes to mind.

I got another class in about an hour but I have a bit of time now to catch up and maybe write a post

Aight got a tiny post up and it's not very good but it's at least something.

So if The Pretender can destroy universes, I get this is a very strong team, but none of them are Universal strong. (Saitama is Solar System if you highball the everloving fuck out of him don't get me started)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back