[Tremors] What it says on the tin

We'll see! ^

I have high hopes for updating all the threads and starting them up for new characters/reviewing characters this Sunday. Probably not too much before then, but I promise I haven't forgotten.

Ok, so.. you know that thing where blind optimism and reality crash into each other? That happened. So, from a realistic perspective, I won't have sufficient time to devote to this until after labor day weekend. Much apologies for the schedule crazy. I'll try to check in on things here and there, and I still have hopes of at least getting through the recent character submissions and such, but realistically the schedule looks like it won't return to normalcy until Sept 4th.

Gears are spinning up!

If you are a returning player it would help myself and newly interested players if you could give a shout here. I'll start moving the non-returning types to some other status so we can keep track in ze future.

<3

(Grey and JayTee have posted elsewhere that they are in)

Ok, so newly interested types to the characters forums.. I've put everyone I know is returning to the game down as PC. Everyone who was previously in the game that I don't know about is listed as accepted. Others should be self explainatory.

Heh, looks like somewhere down the line Skahaz and Darik are gonna have words, Retro.

We will remember you when we have ascended beyond mere Exaltation. Perhaps you will be given a privileged place in the new world, if you are found to be... cooperative.

Kunto has confirmed so there is another Solar. Blackadder is playing a Lunar thing now, and I haven't confirmed that we'll pick up another Infernal yet.

I'm definitely interested in joining, currently working out an Abyssal concept, however, I was wondering if any of the Solar or Lunar characters are interested in having a bit of a dark alliance with this abyssal, since it's a bit of a concept it's been spinning in my head for a while now.

Are we using the Firearms stuff from Shards? I've been having this urge to play a Solar Cowboy. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back