[Tremors] What it says on the tin

Grey said:
Oh, I thought you guys were discussing the Epic, not the animu/mango
They do make reference to the epic of course, like how gilgamesh during the show keep insisting that he only ever had one friend in his entire life and will never have another one (Implying Enkidu but he never says his name in the show).

Wow. I didn't realise it went into anime until I saw 'Alexander the Great' and thought of sailor fukus. Some fan nickname or something. (Anime has rewired my brain in odd ways.)

TL;DR I'm a Solar! I'm a Solar! SUCK MY 5 DOT ORICHALCUM DAIKLAAAAIVE! I'm a Solar!

collegehumor.e63fa6fb7c6b006a98167d2268930c8f.jpg

Grey said:
TL;DR I'm a Solar! I'm a Solar! SUCK MY 5 DOT ORICHALCUM DAIKLAAAAIVE! I'm a Solar!
collegehumor.e63fa6fb7c6b006a98167d2268930c8f.jpg

Worth noting: this little ditty won said Zenith a kingdom, and "Suck My Daiklaive" is now the motto of the royal house, and it can be found emblazoned above an image of a rather phallic looking 'sword' adorning every banner and seal in her new kingdom.

PS: Including (thanks to a misunderstanding of the UMI in question's intent by its subjects) seals of the mammalian sort. It's now considered a rite of passage to go seal-branding, an activity which is precisely what it sounds like.

Party shall be cranking back up en masse soon. I want to wrap up the review of new characters so I can integrate them as we go along.

Let me know if there are any additional changes you want me to make to Silver, otherwise I'll edit the bio. :)

JayTee said:
Let me know if there are any additional changes you want me to make to Silver, otherwise I'll edit the bio. :)
I think we are good on Silver so go ahead and edit up things.

Slowly getting things together.. I blame sherwood for distracting me completely this weekend with new game. :-P

Nope, none.

I mean.. I was at work for almost 12 hours today and just found time to get in a few easy bursts of posts. Its not looking good until monday, but if I can pull enough stuff together tonight maybe...

Where would Pearl be aiming to re-enter creation? Outside Chiaroscuro is an option, as is the lake of glass, and probably other creative uses of desolation.

Note to self: add teh freaking timeline already

Users who are viewing this thread

Back