[Tremors] What it says on the tin

[QUOTE="Thief of Words]Admittedly, part of figuring out how to respond to it is coming up with more Pearl solo material. xD
PS: can you edit your description? Witness to Darkness lets Pearl see perfectly well in the dark...

[/QUOTE]
Edit complete.

Yeah. I'm flailing trying to keep up with games atm. This weekend should be good for catching up on things, maybe even tomorrow, but I haven't forgotten.

Status update for why the ST is a slacker:

Doing an interview tomorrow for a sweet job, am excited/worried. After that prep for travel followed by a week in Scotland. On the upside for you guys, I can't sleep on planes so I'll have plotting and maybe posting if the wifi works on teh plane to keep me busy. Down side, if I get said job it'll mean annoying house hunting stuffs, up side, commuter rail = lots of time to work on RPGs. So I guess what I'm saying is expect some stuff soon and I should be able to keep the pace up with my time availability, but time availability is quite likely going to be made of crazy.

:confused:; Holy crap. Linguistics? Useful? What is this heresy? >.>

EDIT: As a note, my next post may be rather lengthy, and involve numerous rolls. There is a very, very good reason for that, as you'll see in it. Because Would-Be-Scourge.

EDIT, REDUX: Feantari? Are we permitted to make Heretical charms? Because off the top of my head, there's one that I really want Pearl to invent.

EDIT, PART III: It may also take a while. I'm drawing a blank on how to work the middle of it.

<3

I'm cool with spontaneous rolls, and yes you can make Heretical charms. I'll just have to approve them like any other custom charm, but I'd be happy to consider them. No rush. :-P

Oh, I already know the basics of the charm. I just have to sober up and remember what I named it. (Yay leftover birthday booze.)

I also have to remember what I named Pearl's Penny Dreadful Dynastic Not-S0-Gentlewoman Adventurer book character around a year or so ago.

Mrgl, I think its maybe time to archive this one for good. I'm switching jobs to a much busier place, moving, and starting the house buying process all while planning a wedding... Given the speed around here of late I hope that is ok with folks. If I keep it going I imagine the pace will be rather glacial for the next oh... long time.. For my sanity I think just closing it up is probably best.

While I can't say I'm not disappointed, I can understand the reasoning behind it. Maybe next time, Fean :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back