[Tremors] What it says on the tin

Another wave of posts this weekend. I'm also going to try to figure out a better system on my end so I don't take so dang long updating things for you guys. I need to just accept being more random/off the cuff, but am a bit terrified of it when STing. :eek:

Looking forward to it! Don't worry too much about STing, just making things fun trumps everything else. :)

Feantari said:
I think it actually got totally distracted by friends who roped it into GW2 WvWvW for the first time...
WvW's really fun. My friends dropped it after a while and my current guild doesn't do it much though.

Grey only seeing one die for you for the JB roll. Give me a poke when you've finished rolling and I'll move things along. :)

Feantari said:
Grey only seeing one die for you for the JB roll. Give me a poke when you've finished rolling and I'll move things along. :)
I have forgotten how to roll JB and do not have the core to hand. Hurr

I haven't forgotten that Pearl has a thread up. Will post tomorrow, when I'm not tired from early classes and thus can think straight. @_@

[QUOTE="Thief of Words]I haven't forgotten that Pearl has a thread up. Will post tomorrow, when I'm not tired from early classes and thus can think straight. @_@

[/QUOTE]
Goodness knows I'm not going to rush you. :-P I just wanted to make sure you knew it existed.

Admittedly, part of figuring out how to respond to it is coming up with more Pearl solo material. xD

PS: can you edit your description? Witness to Darkness lets Pearl see perfectly well in the dark...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back