[Tremors] What it says on the tin

So I am joining up, with Rai! Whoooooo!

*crickets*

Ok, you've made your point guys. ;) Anyway, Feantari, mind letting me know if Rai is approved, since the rounds of edits I've been putting him through are done?

Sorry about that guys, I honestly forgot that you were waiting on me to post in Tri-Khan's court.

Sorry for the slowitude, real life distracts. I should have time for a round of updates tomorrow over lunch. :)

Also, advance warning I'll be mostly mia Fri-Sun due to comic con.

Feantari said:
Sorry for the slowitude, real life distracts. I should have time for a round of updates tomorrow over lunch. :)
Also, advance warning I'll be mostly mia Fri-Sun due to comic con.
Ooh, nice! Enjoy comic-con! No sweat on the mia. I'll be a bit slow to respond nyself due to a pickup in my job hunt/school application process over the next few days.

Ahhhh am alive! Got waylaid by illness and now the Internet is down at work. >.< I'll see what I can do with phone posting.

So, I'm curious--two questions mostly.

First and Foremost: Are you guys still recruiting here?

Secondly: With the release of Shards came an alternate writeup for Alchemicals that makes them fully capable of Awesome Creation Adventures without needing to be sitting on a huge supermanse in order to learn new Charms or raise Attributes, as well as a remark saying that it's perfectly okay to use it in a canonical game with a bit of handwaving (Which I'm willing to try if I'm allowed for it). I Really liked the thematics behind it (The Exaltation is a physical artifact that bonds with the first "Suitable" mortal that it makes contact with. On the plus side? You can do all of your training as per Lunarsl! On the downside, you don't get to benefit from the whole "You're basically a construct of which breathing and eating are optional" perks, and you never actually become a Colossus or a City no matter how high your Essence gets). I'd be willing to copy-paste the couple paragraphs that explain how it works if it'd get me a chance to try and come up with said handwave!

Hmm, I can run a Dragon Blooded then, that shouldn't be an issue.

I'll get a concept in sometime soon.

Apologies for the longer delay solars, I couldn't type that up to my satisfaction poking at the phone. :-P

Also, hoping for some kind of response to my char submission... unless you didn't want to poke at the phone for that. :)

Cirno, I've been doing the diplomancer thing off and on for a while now, and I have to say that was one of the more elegantly phrased supporting speeches I've seen in a while. Most of them are crudely phrased variants on the argument "We're the heros, so you should listen to us because we're right!"

Very refreshing to see something different.

Thanks Jaytee!

I actually get horribly nervous in public speaking, so this play-by-post format helps a lot.

I despise public speaking. I can do it, but it's still something I don't want to bother with.

EDIT: Just realized that 2 die stunts get me 4 motes, not 2. If I play my cards right I could theoretically use Salesmen Spirit the whole scene for "free". Man I love this game!

It's been a while since I dusted off the definition of a haiku. 5/7/5, reference to season...check. Juxtaposition of images? Check...I think.

Elias would really like to make more use of himself, but I kinda figure nobody here would like him intruding, seeing as he wasn't invited.

Norts said:
Elias would really like to make more use of himself, but I kinda figure nobody here would like him intruding, seeing as he wasn't invited.
I'd like to see more of Elias too. Hrm.

You had the best roll when it came to spotting all those trouble-makers. (Kunto didn't get a single name. x_x) Any way to hone in on them to see how they're reacting to Grandmother Bright and the commotion? Maybe they're going to show up again outside the court and cause problems.

Yes, I'm still here. I just haven't really seen anything for Elias to really do. He's not here to interject, and unfortunately I have no materials on hand to compile a profile of Cassera with Evidence-Discerning Method. I may simply have him leave the scene to find Blethid.

I owe you some infos from rolls and such, hopefully will help. Sorry for massive delay.

In other news, zomg new puppy dog! (may be partly to blame...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back