Trapped

Yes now it's time to fight Cytra!

General Cytra slowly walked out of the chute and stood behind the ice wall. She grabbed a large plasma like sword and slashed through the wall, slashing it in two. As the ice crystals fell from the sky Cytra's glare pierced the room.

"It seems a few kittens beat my tiger, how sad. I actually thought you would look strong, instead you have some `sacred` bow and elemental powers. What are you supposed to be making, an ice wall? And was that supposed to burn Nixon?"she continued her jibes in a slow and rock steady voice.

"I'll give you one more chance to go back to your cell, lest I draw this sword again. There is science to be done, and those without power get devoured by the strong, you still have no power." she growled drawing near Nichole. She put her finger under Nichole's chin and pushed it up.

"I dare you to shoot the stupid arrow again, it missed Nixon thanks to your friends making a big wall, but it's gone now, so I doubt it will miss it's mark, but it seems I must inflict pain before common sense commences to appear in your brain. Begone!" she said slashing her sword straight through Nichole, then she moved towards Ciel.

"Learn to use your ice better, we gave it to you to test with, weaklings aren't good test subjects," she said spinning her sword in a circle until it looked like there was nothing but a circle surrounding her. The plasma's heat etched off the sword and noticing the weakness to heat Ciel contains, he drew it closer to him.

"...I think we should head back...we've already gotten beaten enough. I don't like surrendoring, but we'll find a way out...eventually." Meiko said, she didn't want to admit she was scared and tried to stay positive.

"You.. You stay away!" Ciel backed away slowly, and then cooling his sword, he slashed at Cytra's legs. He then raised his hand, a pillar of ice appearing, and smashing Cytra into the ceiling. He helped Meiko up. "We have to get away, right now." He tried to get the others to run with him.

(Are we allowed to curse?)

Then Cytra did something no ordinary human could do. She cut off her leg, and suddenly came a new one, complete with all the clothes from before.

"Yes, run, run away, please keep the ice up, it's quite cool and it helps with the considerable heat of this, oh wait, it's about nothing to me," she said jibing at Ciel, "Now it's Nichole's turn, if she would shoot the arrow, that would be nice, mainly because I would kill her with that arrow, but I think it would be best to run, and I can go skin Nixon alive for failing to kill someone like you. As for the conditions of living yet another day and possible freedom, we need sacrifices. So my prize will be... you" she said staring at Meiko.

"You, come over here or I'll kill your friends, we'll preform some tests and then the next day you'll be free to wander the center, but we do need someone.

(I'll post a charry later, plus I've gotta go to sleep)

(Sure, I don't mind)

Riko nodded and followed them, checking back behind to see if the two weirdos were still there.

Meiko folded up her wings and they disappeared for the moment. She continued to cover her shoulder as she ran.

(Bye Komeko)

"No!" Ciel said, "You can't have Meiko. You can take me instead. Don't touch her."

He looked at Cytra. "Your soul. It's disgusting." Ciel said.

(I'm going to bed too. I'll be on here after school tomorrow.)

(Oh crap, I only just now noticed what Komiko's post said. Forget the post that I just posted.)

Meiko ignored both of them and started walking forward. She was shivering a little, still frightened...but she didn't want her friends to get hurt.

(lol its ok) Nichole's eyes flashed and she went invisible she walked passed the other girl. she reappeared standing in front of her. she said''no you're hurt..gasp..''

(Bye Ceros)

"So? You're a person too. It wouldn't be any better

if they tortured you." Meiko complained.

Riko sighed, from pain and annoyance. "Are you guys seriously arguing about who gets hurt?! Lets just get out here." He grumbled.

"Nicole? Nicole are you okay?!" Meiko quickly kneeled down and slowly sat Nicole back up. 'She's ...unconcious?!' She thought and started worrying. 'What do I do?!?!?'

(Gtg, be back tomorrow)

"Guys, I agree with Riko. Maybe we should just leave this... thing behind." He said. (He's talking about Cytra) "Let's go!"

"I don't understand commoners, OF COURSE WE AREN'T GOING TO HURT YOU!" her roar went up the chute and scared the bejeebus out of Aiden, "Do you really think we have the time to wait for you to heal, we'll be wasting more on you and less on my experiments!" Cytra walked up behind Meiko and Nichole, picked them both up by the neck and slowly walked down the hall and into the chute.

"No," Cytra said hard as she slammed Nichole down on the ground, she grabbed her back up and whispered in her ear, "I'd rather not break your arm, it's a waste of time, so behave yourself," she said as the chute went up. Aiden saw the new arrival and put down his Sudoku book.

"Huh, seems Miss Classical Era got swiped in half, quite funny actually," he was quieting down focusing more on the book then on those two, so who do I get to sit with?" Aiden asked casually.

"Your choice, decide by the morrow, just know the latter goes to me," Cytra said dropping them on the floor, she left for a bit and Aiden used this time to talk.

"So... hi, I have to attend and guard one of you, the one I don't pick get's stuck with the mad woman. So who want's to go with me?" Aiden finally looked up from the Sudoku book at the two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back