Trapped

"Nichole...Meiko..." Ciel muttered. He thinks he has sort of a crush on Meiko now.

"Um...Is it really going to make a difference?" Ciel stared Aiden in the eye. Worthless rotten scum is what people like him are. "Your soul is much like that of your little comrade.." he said. Disgusting. Rotten. Trash. Frustration was all that now clouded Ciel's mind, feeling like he should try and save the two that that [censored] captured.

Username: Komeko

Name: Ambrosia Cytra

Looks:
images

Personality: She's ruthlessly powerful, and she's pretty bitter too. If you thought Nixon was haughty, well she takes it to a whole new level.

Power: She can regrow limbs.

Crush/Bf/Gf: None at the time, and none for life.

Other: Ambrosia is a powerful General in the experimental army, her ruthless treatment of bad test subjects and her own mad experiments are a driving factor to not rebel.

(Ill add her later)

Meiko bit down on her lip, not saying a word. She cleared her face of fear, because she was no longer scared, mostly just confused.

([MENTION=4186]Ceros[/MENTION]: he likes meiko? :D )

(Hey, why did Komeko leave?)

Riko snuck into the room next door while nobody was paying attention to him. He searched through the doors and cabinets until he found a small shotgun. "D***," he thought, noticing it was out of bullets.

"Well, the whole rebel thing isn't gonna work Bow and Arrows, but I do like to keep one human alive, I mean I don't know about you but um, Ambrosia really likes to accelerate things, this includes but is not limited too human bodies, experimental particles, human bodies, liquid noble gasses, human bodies, human bodies, and even human bodies, and I like failing-I mean playing Sudoku, your pick, and the guy, well, I don't know, some dude who's probably more insane than I am," he picked up a binder nearby and he muttered "No, no, no, oh, Ciel, well Ciel, I can either take your girl and not have her accelerated to near breakage, or I can take Stubborn Prick, can I not be stuck with Stubborn Prick?" he asked Ciel. "Oh, right, security reasons, tomorrow I have to basically sit down and follow one of them to make sure no crazy stuff happens. That being said you're all going to try to do something to kill me, which I would rather not go through again, anyways Ambrosia's coming back in about two minutes.

Nichole pinched the bridge of her nose and said''look i don't care who the hell you are but don't ever EVER disrespect my weapons..got it'' death glaring again.

"Stubborn Prick? Please." Ciel said. "If this were you... if you were in the same situation, you would be stubborn too. Don't even doubt it." Ciel wanted to stab this guy so badly.

Nichole walked up to the guy grabbing him by his shirt collar. she said''look just leave meiko alone...let her go with ciel and i won't be forced to hurt you''

"Don't...you...touch...the...coat...," Aiden said vehemently putting his hand on Nichole's forehead, he sent the pain of Nichole's arrow straight back at her. "It's amazing Ciel, what you miss in front of your eyes, if you were, oh I am, you haven't seen the full picture yet, but trust me, just like you hate me for being on top of you, I hate Ambrosia..." he said as Cytra finally walked in the room.

"You hate who? Did I hear you right or did you say you hate me, you rat!" Cytra growled throwing Aiden across the room, but avoided grabbing his lab coat like the plague, so he acted relatively docile and got back up, quickly apologizing.

"Hmph, you're taking the one you landed on. Take her to your room and tomorrow you have the day of tests. Ciel and Meiko is it? You go to your rooms in the higher facility, left down the corner and right, I hope you don't stray from it. GO!" she yelled.

Meiko opened her mouth to say something, but nothing came out. She felt a bit dizzy, so she slowly sat down.

Riko scanned the room for bullets or any other sort of weapon. He was surprised that nobody even cared that he was just going through their stuff.

"I cant leave you behind though..." Ciel felt really conflicted. "Should we just go?" he asked Meiko.

"But-.....fine. But you know I don't like this either." Meiko said to Nichole. She looked at Ciel, unsure if it was right just to leave her. "...I guess we should go. Watch your back though." She paused a second, just remembering something. "Hey, where's Riko?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back