• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transgressions -- A Multifandom RP *OOC*

Main
Here
Characters
Here
it's fine, it's a hobby, not a job, so post when you feel like it. Posts work better that way.

I just try to wait and give everyone a chance to post before I get another one up, it's less confusing than trying to do an order and remember who I come after lol

Orly was literally a random book I picked up because it had a dragon on the cover lol I know your not supposed to judge a book that way but I absolutely love dragons

Orly was literally a random book I picked up because it had a dragon on the cover lol I know your not supposed to judge a book that way but I absolutely love dragons

honestlyyyyy unless you have goodreads or a librarian and/or friend to give you recommendations how else are you gonna find new books

I rlly hate how the majority of books I get into now are only bc they're from an established fandom I like lol

I'm interested. So Sebastian is going to ally himself with taskforce fully, but just for his own interests?
Yes, no loyalty. But their the only ones *trying* to find a way to send them home. He could take up spy work after he finds they've made no progress, so see if the other factions have any info the Taskforce has. But he wants to return to his dinner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back