• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transgressions -- A Multifandom RP *OOC*

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I just made the reinforcements regular humans. I hope that's ok

Yea that's perfectly fine, since we don't have a lot of taskforce chars yet we'd need NPCs, and there are normal humans from this world employed -- it's a government agency like any other

Starflight is en route and I can also send in Hana if there needs to be more taskforce to stop ppl

Cause usually human made weapons don't do anything to him. The world he's from the only thing he needs to worry about are Grim Reapers... Maybe an Angel if there happens to be one

Ok, he won't kill such a vital person on the Taskforce, so don't worry about that. He's just fulfilling his end of the deal, he doesn't want to destroy the faction. He just got a little carried away with all the carnage, lol

Quartz did ask Dag earlier to bring some backup but Dag was probably afraid of what would happen during the time he is going for backup

~ <3 KINDA IMPORTANT INFO <3 ~

I'm having difficulty getting ahold of the other admins, so until they make chars I'm assigning temporary leadership (in-game the chars can know it's temporary)

these aren't set in stone, if you don't want it (or dont think the char would want it) let me know -- also giving second in commands, which is what it sounds like, including meaning if the current temp leader dies this second in command becomes new temp leader and appoints new temp second, etc

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 would Quartz like leadership of Resistance for now? Widowmaker would be your second in command

and berrybeans berrybeans , Lungwort is Utopian, right? Would they want leadership over Utopia? Or second in command? Silque would be whichever one you didn't pick (if you want one of the positions!)

tried to mix it up a lil, if ppl don't get back to me by tomorrow I'll choose new ppl :)

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 would Quartz like leadership of Resistance for now? Widowmaker would be your second in command

Quartz won’t mind being in temporary Leadership until the Leader of the resistance returns from vacancy and back into a role of leadership. Just note that he would rather cause less conflict and hostile missions and more peaceful efforts of calming down situations unless physical effort is absolutely needed

Quartz won’t mind being in temporary Leadership until the Leader of the resistance returns from vacancy and back into a role of leadership. Just note that he would rather cause less conflict and hostile missions and more peaceful efforts of calming down situations unless physical effort is absolutely needed

Oh that's perfectly fine, I like seeing what the char brings to the faction, they can lead however they see fit :')

Enjoy explaining to widow how to not shoot things

Users who are viewing this thread

Back