• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transgressions -- A Multifandom RP *OOC*

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I hope i am doing ok at John Connor and Mike Sykes
I like reading your posts, but I couldn't tell you if their in character or not. I don't know them. But who cares? It's just supposed to be fun right? It's hard to play a character you didn't create yourself perfectly.

I like reading your posts, but I couldn't tell you if their in character or not. I don't know them. But who cares? It's just supposed to be fun right? It's hard to play a character you didn't create yourself perfectly.

Eh yea I'm not too worried about my portrayals I like the chars enough (and I agree there's def room for creative expression here bc who cares), I do try to relax on length and etc tho bc I just ......do not have time for that.......

Y'all are so good at this it's making me self-conscious lol -- yea sorry my posts prolly won't be able to be as long/detailed as some of yalls (tho sometimes I try and panic-buff my posts w more words), I don't think I have enough energy lol

And oh I have Dr. Pepper too lol I bought both
Nice, and don't worry. You don't have to 'buff up your posts' as long as there's enough for us to go off of and react to.

Eh yea I'm not too worried about my portrayals I like the chars enough (and I agree there's def room for creative expression here bc who cares), I do try to relax on length and etc tho bc I just ......do not have time for that.......
It depends on my level of creativity at the moment honestly. Sometimes I can't seem to come up with anything, and other times I write too much and cut stuff out lol

Sorry I had John confuse Sleek as a terminator, but he's mostly thinking of the odd ones out, alpha and the beetle creature.

Imma just going to try to resist posting until Armadillo has a chance. Their character has a hand on her bag, so I want to give them a chance to notice Tas is looking thru her stuff xD

Idk really. I assume the drug doesn't do anything unless somebody has the bug organ but I don't recall if it was ever mentioned. Could just make something up

I'll have to watch another playthrough of 358/2 days tho, because KH chars are hard to play because nobody know's what's going on in Nomura's wild ride

Boss Monsters need parents to age, but Alpha's only half boss monster. She's 19, but she ages pretty slowly.

it's a lil bit crappy?? but i got a post up ^^
It's perfect! You play five so well - even better tbh!! Like damn, you got the descriptions, he quirks, the thought process all naileddd

i love aang so much omg ;w;
Ahhh this means so much thank you! Especially since I was so nervous about not doing him justice whsjwbdhwbdb

I think im up for good now?? ill try and get a post up later today but it could be like, a while cos im a lil busy ;w;

i am also considering adding another character? id probably throw them into the resistance but im not 100% sure yet cos ive still not finished the game they're from lmao we will see tho!

okay i should be able to get a post up within the next two hours hopefully?? sorry its been so late today but ive been busy ;w;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back