• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

Jet answered steel's question. "Yeah, I'm nervous " jet got ready for the stopping process, eyes sharp.

"Optimus, open the gates. We are at the iacon entrance." Steel claw said. He gave jet a pat on the back.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Shroud and stream wuld still be infron of the ship

"ok we made it safe and sound"

"
Dont get your hopes up soon"

"Thanks. Have my "brother" come out." Steel said, referring to Grimlock. "Jet, thank you for being with us at this glorious moment." He said.

Jet looked at Steel and smiled. "Give me a reason I wouldn't, I'm loyal to you steel, you took me in." Jet said calmly, relaxing a bit. Jet wore her maximal symbol proudly on her back, like she did the whole trip. Jet was excited to see the inside of Iacon, it looked huge.

A new voice cut into the conversation. "Me Grimlock already here, Steel Fang. Me waiting on street." And with that curt intrusion, Grimlock exited the conversation as quickly as he joined it. Such a bot of subtlety, he is.

The door in the rear of the vehicle opened up. Steel claw came out. Grimlock could see he was a taller version of himself.

Jet appreciated Steel. "The same goes from me to you, steel." Jet really wanted to meet the last autobots, she didn't know why, she just had an urge to.

"Pile out!! We got bots to meet. Well, maybe you guys. I know everyone here." Shatter blast said.

Shroud and Stream wuld revert to there Bot form and be ontop of the vehicle and look down at both Grimlock and steel claw

Grimlock was not impressed, because it's very hard to impress him. "Other Dinobots already at Ark. Me Grimlock only support you're getting." He then turned his attention to Steel Fang's new comrades. "Who them with you?"

Jet walked out of the vehicle, and stared at the rusted city in awe. Cybertron was a beauty in some places. Jet looked at grimlock, and he looked like he had a resemblance with steel claw. "I'm Jetstream, it's an honor to meet you, Grimlock." Jet said politely, she didn't want to get on his bad side.

"We are the Maximals. I am thier leader." He said. "Holy energon cubes! Grimlock's face is at your chest boss! Shatter blast shouted.

Shroud wuld slip of the top of the ship and fall near Steel Claw

"Im ok"

Srhoud wuld get up quickli as Stream Drop near him

"Wow your bad at standing"

Grimlock gave a grunt of acknowledgement to Jet before giving Steel Fang a derisive snort. "Maximals? Leader? Ha. Him Optimus Prime only leader Maximals have, and you Dinobot, not Maximal. Me Grimlock can see it in you Steel Fang's optics."

"Listen runt! I was not born from shockwave's lab, escape, and come here to be insulted! Now i demand respect before i pummel it out of you!" Steel claw was now huffing like a mad bull. "I do not think you should have said that to boss bot." Shatter blast said.

Jet felt a fight coming up, and she was getting a little worried that if they stayed here any longer, the cons would exterminate them. "should we get back to the ark?" Jet said quietly, not wanting to put an even worse mood in the air.

Grimlock gave Shatter Blast and annoyed look. "You Shatter Blast stay out of this. This matter between Dinobots." He then turned his attention back to Steel Fang. "You New Spark can make all demands New Spark likes; Me Grimlock not respect you Steel Fang until you earn it. Right now, Me Grimlock not see leader. Me Grimlock only see easily roused Sparkling."

Grimlock was about to comment on Jet's interruption before Optimus let out a not-so-polite cough, not having closed the third communication between himself and Steel Fang and having opened another with Grimlock. "We don't have time for petty quarrels right now. Both of you, get to the Ark before the Decepticons resume their attack."

"Good, i've been itching to kill something. Maximals! Transform and slaughter those cons!" He odered, changing to beast mode.

(Oh, ok.) steel claw then ran to the ark, faster than grimlock ever could. The shatter blast follows, motioning the others to do the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back