• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

"Steel i will fly near the ship i will work as a scout and guide" stream says geting up

"Be careful. And take an overshield, to stay safe." Steel said to stream. "Go with her shroud. She may need back up."

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Shroud and stream wuld take over shields and jump out of the ship and transforme

"Steel wen ready"

"ready we will stay in fron of the ship"

Shroud and stream wuld fly in front of the ship and wuld be a litel further away

"I hope we can go to this planet." Steel ckaw said as he brings up a projection of prehistoric earth.

"Oh, i am daft. Shockwave is making a space bridge to that planet." He said sadly. "I wish it was perceptor."

"this is Shroud we have bin flyng and no sight of any Desepticon"

"the only thing in sight ar stars nice view too"

"Alright, keep going." Steel said. "This is shatter blast, we are 5 clicks away from iacon, requesting permission to enter capital." Shatter blast.

"Permission granted, Shatter Blast. The Decepticons have fallen back to regroup, but we don't have much time before the fighting begins again. Be careful."

"Roger that. Grimlock will rendezvous with you as soon as he can. Once again, good luck." And once again, Optimus ended the conversation.

"Great. Now i gotta face the one i am modeled after." Steel claw said. He was not looking foward to the meeting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back