• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ~ Tokyo Ghoul : Red Rain ~

The paramor around then dropped to there knees as two paramor dropped down next to rivers father as he started to walk through drake coughing up blood

As River looked down fear apparent in him even though he was more powerful than his father

@Tremki

@The Regal Rper

Looking back at Mika grabbing his hand, he just nodded following her carrying the suit-case which had held a Quinque in it "I wonder how this will turn out" he thought to himself before entering the Cafe with Mika.

Yui held onto River's hand as she stood next to him and Renshi seemed to have appeared next to River. He manage to get past the paramor quiet easily. His eyes were still red and black as he looked at his dad.

----

Luka the black cat was sleeping at the counter. Her head lifted up to see two does enter the cafe. She jumped down from the court er and walked off to get Jasper who came about a minute later. He looked at the little girl and boy " i am sorry but the cafe is close at this hour"

@Tremki

@The Regal Rper

~♤~

As Tremki walked in and heard what the Cafe owners had to say he replied "Could you not at least make me a coffee?" he asked placing his finger on his mouth looking off in curiosity "I've never had coffee before.." he added before walking up to a table and sitting down smiling graciously "Please?"

@Evergreen98

@The Regal Rper

@Daniel reaver

Mika wined "but it's like mid day mister" she said giving him puppy eyes as she clung to tremki a arm in a cute inocwnt way

@Tremki

@Evergreen98

--------------------

River looked down when his father approached him "what's going on here" he asked River coldly before River took off his mask "he took some thing precious to me so I came to get it back" he said frankly to his father as he tightend his grip on yuis hand

@Evergreen98

Tremki would stare at Ryota as if waiting for something, he sighed with disappointment he was hoping to finally being able to try out coffee for the first time "You guys must close at an early time" he replied to the people at the counter telling him to leave.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Closed? Oh..okay wait up I'll edit my post)

Tremki looked at the coffee analyzing it closely "It smells different than I expected" he said before picking up the cup and taking a sip. Being greatly pleased with the taste his eyes widened slightly "Wow! This is really good." he said amazed at it, he looked down at Mika gesturing the cup towards her "Would you like some?"

Mika nodded then sat down in the chair with him and Took a sip before going wide eyed and taking another sip happily

@Tremki @Evergreen98

River stood there looking down as his father walked up sighing "and waht is it he took from you" he asked Coldly before River slowly pulled yui closer to him as if gesturing to her as his father looked over at her emediatly looking her over

@Evergreen98

((It's like late in the afternoon there l so it's closed... in other words.. it's getting dark so it's closed))

~♤~

((You know what forget it and enjoy your free coffee and cake and pretend that I didn't delete the post))

@Tremki

@The Regal

~♤~

(Hahaha thankyou!)

Tremki smiled widely and looked at Mika "It's good right?" he exclaimed before trying the strawberry cake

Jasper smiled at the two " here is a strawberry short cake for you young lady" he said to Mika kindly. " I never seen you two around... first time in this town?" He asked them as he leaned on the counter.

Yui stared back at his father normally and calmly, not scare of his glare. Renshi slightly and subtly took a step forward

@Tremki

@The Regal Rper

~♤~

Mika giggled as she took a bite of her own short cake then giggled happily and nodded as she curled up next to tremki and ate the cake "yeah" she said through a mouth full of cake

@Tremki @Evergreen98

Rivers father walked over as the two that where with him steped in front of renshi And stared him down as rivers father walked close to yui then took her free hand and looked at it curiously

@Evergreen98

Jasper smiled at the two " since you two are new, these two treats are free" he said as he observed the two. Luka came by and jumped on the counter and laid down with a yawn. Jasper petted her.

@Tremki

@Daniel reaver

----

Renshi stared back at him right raised eyebrow which could be seen from under his mask. He looked at the man as he walked over to Yui. Yui's free hand was holding her katana. She tilted her head slightly.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

Yui watched him take her katana. She didn't let go at first, but did after River squeezed her hand. She watched him gently set it down and looked at her hand, slowly up her arm and then into her eyes.

Her eyes showed no fear, it had a calm and understanding look in them. They also had a tired look, she tried to hide. She did get kidnapped roght after work, so she was tired. She said nothing and stared in his eyes.

@Tremki

@The Regal Rper

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back