• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ~ Tokyo Ghoul : Red Rain ~

Tremki continues to stare at the girl "I doubt it but I guess I'm the same aren't I." he says taking a slight step forward before beginning to walk towards his new partner. Tremki was somewhat nervous in meeting his new partner even if she was a little girl, Tremki often had a hard time connecting with people being that most of his life had been inside a laboratory or training facility.

Mikas overseer stoped and stared at mikas partner "what is it" she asked before looking twoards where he was and at some boy

Tremki walked increasingly closer to his new partner, spotting out Mika's overseer, taking a good look at the overseer he rubbed his head "This is either gonna be good or really bad." he says to himself while continuing to walk at what seemed to be a fairly slow pace.

Still not having said a word he nodded looking up at the inspector for a moment before following back behind Ryota.

Before entering the car, Tremki looked back at Mika to see if she was following being a child it can be hard to notice what's going on at least that's what it was like for Tremki before placed in the care of the scientists of CCG. He had waiting outside the car for her looking back at Ryota "Do you think she knows where she's going?" he asks Ryota crossing his arms looking at the door to the CCG builing.

@Daniel reaver

@The Regal Rper

"Well go with him you'd better play nice" her overseer said softly to mika before she nodded and quickly ran out after the boy who was her new partner seeing him standing by a car she ran up and hugged him happily "hello" she said inocently as he cuddled him as if he was a giant teddy bear

@Tremki

"You may not interfere" they said again as they started to move renshi and the dove away from the door showing no signs of hostility

River stood there staring at drake before drake roared in anger and threw one of his kagunes at River as River pulled his kagunes together on front of him making a sheild before blocking drakes attack then moving for his own attack

@Evergreen98

Renshi decided to do what they want for now. He looked over at Yui, River and Drake.

Yui watched as she tried moving her arms ' my kagune... Maybe i can use them now...' She thought to herself. The stinging on her body is starting to go away again.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

Drake kept trying to bring his kagune down on River but he kept dodging "come on you little shit!!" He yelled as he kept trying to smash River hitting one of yuis chains

@Evergreen98

The chains loosened and Yui managed to get out of them. Renshi watched her as she got behind the candle and open and close her hand trying to get a feel of her strength. ' not to bad...' She thought as she jumped and landed on on the candle that the ghoul pointed b out to find her katana.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

Drake saw yui then threw a kagune at her meaning to smash her to peices as River went wide eyed emediatly ripping the kagune tha drake had thrown at him off then moving to try to stop the one that was coming down on yui

The paramor stared at them every one of them pulling out assault rifles along with there kagunes "you must not interfere" they said in unison again

@Kawaii Centipede @Evergreen98

Yui saw the kagune come at her from the corner of her eye. She was about to jump out of the way but saw River coming towards her, if she moved he would get hit. She jumped on him to dodge and get him away from the impact. She sighed in relief.

Renshi looked at them "you know those won't work right?" He said to them. " and we won't interfere..." he said to Raiden and the ghouls.

@Daniel reaver

@Kawaii Centipede

~♤~

River caught yui as she jumped at him knocking him back and aost knocking him over. He was about to yell at her before he watched the candle stick be anhialated under drakes kagune

The ghouls slowly lowered the guns but kept there kagunes out as they watched them

@Kawaii Centipede @Evergreen98

Yui looked at him " you can thank me later" she said with a smile and then heard something fall a few feet away from them. She looked in that direction to see her katana in it black sheath' there!' She quickly got up and pulled River on to his feet " take care of him" she said to him and ran off to grab her katana.

Renshi sighed as he watched Yui 'that girl...'

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

" Yui! Be more careful!!" Renshi yelled at her as Yui jumped back and when a mace through River's defence and hit the board instead of her. " i dont think i can anymore careful than i already am..." She muttered back as jumped over it and finally reached her katana and grabbed it. Renshi sighed a little, she always liked a challenge and a little bit of danger, even though she doesn't know it herself Renshi can tell.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

Getting caught off guard, an expression of shock appears on Tremki's face as he slowly looks down to find Mika hugging him, he smiles slightly patting her head slightly "It's good to meet you." he says before opening the door again waiting for her to get in and following behind.

River growled at drake as he blocked one kagune that was amines right at yui then went to attack back as they fought

@Tremki

Tremki had just stared at Mika most of the drive there, he thought it so strange that such a innocent looking girl had been apart of such a horrible job; 'Truly inhuman' he thought to himself although not saying much in the car. Tremki had not yet gained a Quinque and appeared in a black suit.

@Daniel reaver

"I'm mika" she said inocently to him before smiling more "your cute" she said to him with an inoccent smile to him happy that she had some one around her age

@Tremki

Users who are viewing this thread

Back