• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ~ Tokyo Ghoul : Red Rain ~

Tremki looks at Ryota with a thought baring in mind "Just as I thought, this guy is the real deal." he continues to follow Ryota not saying much placing his hands behind his head as support walking down showing a none caring expression as he walks passed several investigators that can't seem to take their eyes off of him.

Ryot looked around for the other investigator that held Tremki's new partner. "Strange I tbought they'd be hhere" he stated slightly surprised. "Guess we'll make small talk".

Tremki nods at Ryota not saying much but looking around, he wanted a place to sit he often didn't like standing too much unless he had to, once he spotted a place to sit he instantly walked over without warning sitting down at the table tapping it again looking back at Ryota "Well are you going to join me?"

@Daniel reaver

(Cmon and join in xD )

Last edited by a moderator:
Tremki looked at Ryota as he sat down finding himself staring again "I need to stop doing that" he thinks to himself before looking back down at the table "How long have you been in CCG for?" he asks Ryota while twiddling his thumbs.

Tremki still staring down at the table tilts his head slightly "I see.." not saying anything else for a while but instead placing his arms on the table resting his head on them "Well, if you're not going to talk, I'm going to rest my head until my new partner get's here."

Looking at Tremki for a sec Ryota decided that being explicit would be better. "11 years" he said before Tremki could make another move. "Ever since I was 17" he stated staring out the window as it started to rain.

Tremki raises his head back up looking up at Ryota "11 years of dealing with this hell." he also looks out the window "Why do you fight for the CCG, From before it looks like you're different from most investigators that don't show mercy to ghouls, yet for some reason you had insisted I don't attack first." he leaves a pause twiddling his thumbs again "Why?" he asks.

(Sorry what did I miss)

Drake glared at her "shut up" he said into her ear as he draged the dager across her neck more as River appeared right in front of yui staring at drake before two paramor pushed renshi and the other one down from there hiding spot

@Evergreen98

(Ryota is leading Tremki to his partner and will investigate the cafe rumored to have ghoulls right now they're waiting for her and the investigator bringing her to show up) @Daniel reaver

Ryota smiled a bit "My parents" he said. "They taught me no matter how different someone seems or is they should always have a chance to prove themselves because sometimes theywjust as confused as we are of them" he said.

Renshi was about to say something when he suddnely felt a ghoul behind him. Before he could react he was pushed into the hole. He landed soundless and looked up and then at Yui, Drake and River.

Yui was about to say something when she blinked when one Renshi and that dove from the cafe fell and landed a few feet away from River who appeared right in front of her. She stared at River.

@Daniel reaver

@Kawaii Centipede

~♤~

(Oh)

Mika looked up at her over seer "why do I need a partner" she asked him curiously before he looked down "it's so you can fight better" he said frankly before she sighed as the door to the ground level opened when the elevator stopped and they walked out "where is he?" She asked curiously to him

Tremki looks at Ryota sighing "You probably are gonna hate to hear this, especially from a kid that knows nothing of the real world yet, but Ghouls are humanities enemy just as we are the enemy of nature, just because they might be as confused as us doesn't make their 'habits' fit in our society, in the end it's us or them." he says in a dull tone.

Renshi ignored the ghouls that surrounded them and looked at the Dove " do not kill them... just severely injure them... go it?" He told the dove before looking back at River and Yui. Yui looked at her cousin who looked back at him. The two made eye contact and yui moved her eyes in the direction of her katana without moving her head. He nodded faintly and looked at the ghoul finally giving their attention to him "so... you sure you wanna do this?" He asked them

@Daniel reaver

@Kawaii Centipede

~♤~

Tremki's eyes widened slightly as he heard that his partner had finally arrived, he looked around trying to find who it was, getting up following Ryota "Who is it..?" he says to Ryota desperately looking around the room.

"Where sorry but you can't interfere" they all said in unison "you must not interfere" they said again as drake pulled away from yui and jumped in front of her as River appeared about 50 feet in front of him his kagunes poising to strike

@Evergreen98

Mika skipped around her overseer exciteldy "I wonder if he's cute" she said childishly as her overseer just rolled his eyes "what you looking for a husband" he asked jokingly to her before he looked at her future partner and sighed a little hopping this worked out

@Tremki @The Regal Rper

Chaos stared at them " if you didn't want that then why the hell did you push us from the rooftop?... " Yui felt the blood drip from her neck, she watched River and Drake.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

Tremki looks at the girl blinking "..She seems too innocent" he says not moving from his position just staring at the girl spacing out slightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back