• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ~ Tokyo Ghoul : Red Rain ~

The ghoul walked away leaving her alone in the main hall chained up for a while before drake Came back in with a sigh as he walked up to her

River stopped as they entered the 24th ward the change obvious as the buildings went from nice to destroyed

@Evergreen98

Yui struggled in chains again and softly sighed. She looked at the ground as she heard footsteps. She looked up to see Drake. She glared at him.

Renshi hummed " ah.. the 24th ward... this was my favorite ward..." he stopped " acutally... no... you have no idea how hard it was to get through this ward without getting into a fight with a ghoul...." he looked at River "... why did you stop?" He asked him.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

River slowly raised one hand pointing a finger at what looked like an abandoned church inn the distance as he stared it down

Drake smiled as he walked up to yui "well I guess I can take you know" he said before he kissed her cheek softly then pulled out a small dagger and twirled it around a little bit

@Evergreen98

Renshi looked at the abandoned church " yes that where she is come on!" He said to him as he started to head there.

---

If she could, Yui would have pushed him away, but she couldn't. She glared at him and looked at the knife " what are you gonna do? Kill me?"

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

"No I'm just going to take the ONE thing most precious to your dear thanos and make it mine" he said with an evil grin as he walked back up to her till he was really close almost pressing against her "are you ready yui. Ready to be taken and then killed just as your precious River comes running in to save you" he Sked her as he softly draged the blade down her cheek no enough. To cut her

River quickly launched into the air making it half way to the church before having to jump again in to the sky and twoards the church

@Evergreen98

Yui leaned back against the candle again "the more you talk... the more you make no sense..." she said not to him, which is true. He already has her... what else could be more precious.

Renshi blinked and watched him leap halfway to the church. He tilted his head. ' i should try that' he thought as ran through rooftop. He was going pretty quickly since he spend a few month in this ward and knew the condition of the rooftops and where to step and such.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

Raiden was following them all the way to the 24th ward. Raiden was sneaky enough to stay hidden from all of the ghouls. I hope they know how dangerous the 24th ward is. Whats so special about this girl anyways? Raiden was really curios at what would happen if they got into a fight. The ghouls are also extremely strong by the looks of the way they move. The kidnapper should have a really hard time keeping the girl, and if they do have a lot of trouble i might even intervene in the battle.

Mika stood there watching people pass by in one of the nicer parts of the 24t ward her white flowered dress obviously standing out agains the dirty clothes of every one else in the ward her braid case sitting at her side as she hummed childishly

----------------------

"Is it really that oblivious sweet heart..... What does River want?" He asked her softly as he paced back and forth a little agravated with her obliviousness

River landed in front of the church his kagunes stabing into the ground as he landed before le slowly looked up and pulled them out while staring down the door of the church

@Evergreen98

Raiden was getting ready to jump in at any moment. Raiden had his Kakugan activate and he took out his pocket knife. Raiden was really excited because he hadn't fought any powerful ghouls in a really long time. Raiden really hoped that the ghoul wasn't as strong as he looked because he really wanted to fight.

" i figured that out... but the rest doesn't make sense... there is no way any of the other things you say will happen..." she said to him as she tried to move again. She could feel her arms now. She tried to move them.

Renshi landed right next to him after 3 minutes "let enter in separate ways...I ll be on on the rooftop listening..."

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

River looked back at the new scent his mask giving off a dark and sinister diminor as the cold weather make his breath look like steam his eyes peircing the boys soul before looking to renshi "take him with you" he said in the dead easly voice before he slowly started to the door

@Kawaii Centipede @Evergreen98

Renshi nodded and looked at the newcomer " We're gonna wait on the rooftop..." he said and jumped on the rooftop of the church and got into position.

@Kawaii Centipede

----

Yui was watching Drake pace back and forth. It was a little funny to watch. She looked at the door as she saw it open.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

River slowly started to open the doors before he ripped them appart with his kagunes growling ainisterly as he did so

"Th-thanos!!" Drake said suprised and a little scared by his new mask and the rage he felt from him

@Evergreen98

Renshi looked at Raiden " my cousin got kidnapped... and it was by someone from paramor..." he answered. He looked in through a hole.

@Kawaii Centipede

-----

Yui smiled happy to see River. She looked at Drake wondering why he was scared ' he was confident just a few minute ago...' Yui looked at River a little worried and has a bad feeling about something.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

"May i ask why we are on this roof?" Raiden wasn't really sure why they were on the roof. Were they going to do a sneak attack or what.

River glared at drake as he quickly walked behind her holding a dagger to yuis neck while injecting her with the anti kagune serum again "back up thanatos or your sweet heart is going to be bleeding out on this floor" he said to River as he stood there the wind blowing snow into the church as he stood there his breath he y with rage as his kagunes slowly pointed at drake

@Evergreen98

Renshi looked at him " we're waiting... so basically back up..." he said as he stopped himself from jumping in. He glared at Drake wanting to rip his head off.

@Kawaii Centipede

----

Yui flinched when he injected the serum into her again. She stayed calm and didn't panick. She looked at River and made eye contact with him.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

Raiden got into a ready stance. He held up his scythe ready to slice someone up. Raiden also pointed his kagune at drake. Raiden also got in a position where he could easily dash.

River made eye contact back through the lenses of his mask showing nothing but rage and protection of her as he suddenly dissapered from eye sight moving after than any of jem could see as drake went wide eyed slightly pulling the dagger into yuis neck making some blood leaks from her neck

@Evergreen98

Yui smiled at him and then blinked when he disappeared. ' was he alway this fast?' She thought to herself as she didn't react when Drake pulled the knife back slightly.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back