• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ~ Tokyo Ghoul : Red Rain ~

"We heatsink from a friend the coffee here is quite good hete but I'm not really for coffee but being these two overseer since their new CCG investigators they wanted to come here" he finished studying Jasper's reaction to the mention of CCG without showing it.

@Evergreen98

Mika giggled as she quickly finisjed her plate of food then cuddled against tremki happily

@Tremki @The Regal Rper @Evergreen98

------------------

Rivers father smiled algorithm as he looked at the rest of her the. Going back to her face "how much River" he asked him before he looked over confused "how badly does she love you and hoe badly do you love her" he asked them

@Evergreen98

Jasper didn't seem surprised at all. He saw the suit cases and heard rumors that there were some kids who were doves. He smiled at them " i see.. well your friend recommended the right place" he said to him as he took the empty plate and finished coffee. He walked behind the counter and started to wash them.

@Tremki

@The Regal Rper

---

The next thing Yui did surprised Renshi and probably River. Yui tilted her head and looked at River and smiled " i haven't given you my answer yet from that night..." she said to him as she took off River's mask and kissed him. She looked st his dad " does that answer your question?" She asked him.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

"Well thank you for treating these two" he said taking out his wallet and getting up. "How much will that be?" he asked.

@Tremki

Renshi pointed at Yui getting all older brother on her " you! You cannot do that in front of me!" Yui laughed lightly " why not?" Renshi said " because! I am like your older brother and-" Yui flicked his forehead .. or mask "calm down" Renshi sighed. Yui smiled happily and looked at looked at River.

@Tremki

@The Regal Rper

~♤~

Yui smiled at River " he already gave me his answer... by coming here..." she said to his father softly "and that night too..." Renshi was was watching the two and had a smile on his face, he was happy for them.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

Yui smiled and nodded " I will don't worry..." she said as she slipped her fingers between River's as she held his hand.

@Daniel reaver

----

Jasper looked started drying the plates as he looked at the man "go ahead" he asked him with a calm smile.

@The Regal Rper

~♤~

"Do ghouls live here?" Ryota asked suddenly with a calm tone and smile. "I've been wondering why this cafe has been opened for quitr some time but all or most of your staff disappears around a certain time which is about half past lunch. And shortly after these attacks or sites have been reported" he stated.

Yui looked at Renshi " do you have my mask...?" Renshi looked at her and handed it to her " thanks... I feel naked without it..." she said putting it on. Renshi laughed a little and looked at River's dad " so... can we go home now?" He asked him. Yui glance at Drake wondering if he was going to get killed.

@Daniel reaver

---

Jasper looked at Ryota " i guess it meer coincidence that those incidents happens after this shop..." he said as he put the dishes back. "We close around the time when it start to get dark... as you can see..." he said looking out the window " it's dangerous at night time since ghouls are more active at night..." he said to the man looking at him casually.

@The Regal Rper

~♤~

Drake layed there in a bloody mess as some paramor walked over to him and picked him up while River glared at him after puting his mask back on as he got closer to yui in a protective way "I'm not.... Done you little shit" drake said as his kagunes came out and emediatly droped to the floor behind him

@Tremki @Evergreen98

Yui softly sighed and Renshi sighed " you should stop while your still alive..." Renshi said to him " your in no condition to fight..." Yui added, she forgot about the cut around her neck which healed. Renshi looked at her " you need a new uniform..." Yui sighed " i know...." the blood from the cut got on her uniform.

@Tremki

~♤~

Ryota walked into a corner talking on his phone. "Everything is clear here" he saidas he passed Jasper speaking loud enough for anyone to hear. "Yup looks like it was a mistake" he said. "Alright" he finished cutting the line.

Mika looked up as she sniffled and nodded to jasper "yeah" she said in a wimper to him

---------------

Drake pushed the ghouls away barely able to stand "I-im not done" he said before River walked over and barely pushed drake making him fall down again before walking back over and sliding a hand around yuis waist pulling her into him "touch her again and I won't be so merciful next time" he said coldly to drake

@Evergreen98

Jasper smiled at Mika and didn't react to what Ryota said on the phone, know he wants a reaction of some sort ' i have been doing this for too long...' he thought to himself as he looked at Mika with a kind smile " do you like cats?" He asked her.

@Daniel reaver

@The Regal Rper

----

Yui face turned a little red when he put his hand around her waist pulled her close, but she smiled. Renshi chuckled a little and went over and picked her katana up for her.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

Kneeling down next to Mika Ryota offered his hand. "Mika although I'm not your partner it's my duty to watch you two since this was my fault I'll take you out for a treat ok?" he said with a smile.

@Daniel reaver

(Sorry I had to leave!)

Tremki walks over to Mika squatting down looking into her eyes "Are you really hurt..?" he asks calmly before poking her forehead again adding "Or do you just want attention."

Mika blushed a little as she looked at tremki slightly wanting the attention but it also kinda hurt as she leaned into tremki a little "it hurts" she wimpered to him

@Tremki

-------------

Drake growled at them as he layed there still bleeding out from the wounds

@Evergreen98

Users who are viewing this thread

Back