• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Zodiac Curse (REBORN YAY^w^)

I really hope Yui coming home soon she goes into the forest to visit her mom's grave Kat says half to her self half to them don't worry your mom is coming home soon.

Kittycat said:
Well bye then Yui says turning into human form bye Yui says walking away don't even try to follow me your be die I have Zodiac on my side the dog the cat, the Dragon they are my friends Yui says in a sweet voice.
"My mistress killed all of you before. She'll gladly do so again. Your days are numbered," Leo snarled before disappearing back to Enya's side and telling her what had happened. The tigress snarled, more at the fact that there was another dragon and it seemed more tigers stalking her hunting grounds.

"Spot!"

A cheetah appeared instantly beside his mistress. "Go and send word to protect mother's grave and the forest with the ruins. KILL ANYONE who goes near them."

"Yes Mistress," said Spot and the cheetah took off for the other part of the forest that had been Enya's home all her life.

"Leo, Cameo, step up patrols around the forest. Work with the dogs to take over at night, those of you are more active at night," Enya said.

The African Lion and Cougar bowed and disappeared to summon the cats that Enya had brought with her, most of them being at the ruins still. Enya issued orders to some of the hunters and guards as well before disappearing into the base and making her way back to Gabby's side. "There appears to be more tiger zodiacs about with another dragon and cat," Enya spat in disgust as she sat down on the couch, grabbed a cheeseburger and pressed play with the remote, causing the movie to start again.

Rylic sent Snow down to protect Enya and Gabby although Gabby had sheep and Enya had her big cats. He'd created another barn, this one for Gabby's sheep that were off limits to eat. Enya looked up as Snow entered and stroked the dire wolf's head. "Hello Snow," she said to the dire wolf. @Zeldafangirl

@eclipsehowls[/URL]
"Follow us," Amy said and led the way back to the car, one of Serenity's rats poking its nose out before smelling the snake and with a squeak disappeared back down Serenity's shirt. Reaching the car, Serenity got in the backseat, her rat shivering against her as Serenity buckled up her seat belt and moved her backpack to the floor. Amy got in the driver's side and got ready to leave. @Sp00ky Nerd

Rose and Josh had talked it over and had decided not to leave for Italy just yet but Basil was pulled out of school for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yui walked in the house now their going to kill us wow they hate us we better move then kat we are moving Yui says bring everyone with us.

juliette walked around in cat form as she was lost they didn't care as she ran away without them knowing

Gabby just lay on the couch as she smiled as she watch the movie forgetting everything about her real family she just cuddle with a blanket

Lilly's legs were falling asleep as she watched the town.so she stood up straight and stretched them.she has to stop watching the town like a hawk.the police had put the assassins in jail she needed to stop worrying about it.she let out a sigh.

"i gess i will just go for a walk then."she said to her self.she jumped to the building beside the news building then the one next to that and so on.she continued to do that for some time.

Enya enjoyed the cheeseburger she was eating, not thinking about the girl below who said she was Enya's sister. Snow lay down on the floor, too big to fit beneath the coffee table, he lay down beside it near where the stairs going up two flights were.

One of the leopards saw the kitten wandering around and pounced on it, pinning it beneath a paw. The leopard sniffed it before picking it up and carrying it off. @Zeldafangirl

Oops I will get it she put everyone's things in a bag and puts it in the bag Kat picks up all of them at once and puts them in the car.

isa sat in the car next to his sister.

"where are weeee going moma?" he asked as she put him in the car.

Miyo sat in the passenger's seat, feeling bad about scaring Serenity's rat. She sunk a bit lower in and buckled her seat belt. "Thank you again for you generosity, Amy," she said. She hadn't talked to an adult for a while, and they intimidated her slightly. She turned around to Serenity as the car started to move. "Sorry about scaring your little friend!" @eclipsehowls

juliette was struggling to get free' hey let me go' she say as she was scared

gabby just looked at her as she grabbed a hot dog

We are moving Kat says

Yui was packing up and then put her bag in the car I know how to drive she got to the front seat of the car.

@eclipsehowls[/URL]
"You're welcome. I suppose it will be nice to have someone else in the house," said Amy.

Serenity just shrugged. "He'll be fine," she said. "His name's Chip," she said pulling the rat out to reveal a black and white rat that was obviously from a pet store. Chip squeaked and flailed about in Serenity's hands before dashing back underneath her shirt. @Sp00ky Nerd

Zeldafangirl said:
juliette was struggling to get free' hey let me go' she say as she was scared
gabby just looked at her as she grabbed a hot dog
The leopard just growled in answer as it loped back to the base. It saw Cameo and hissed something to him. The cougar general stared down at the kitten before sniffing it.

"So how come you haven't filled up the barn Rylic had built for your sheep?" Enya asked after taking another bite of cheeseburger. @Zeldafangirl

'why are weee leaving?" he asked his mom

"where are weee going.i wike this pwace thou."

juliette just lay there as she was getting sniffed by the big cats

gabby looked at her' i uh just been stressed i will do it whenever my leg heals' she say

People are trying to kill the Zodiacs so that's why Yui says driving away from the house to a big mansion in the country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back