• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"Well i'm glad you won't lie to me. That's how i want it." She made it down the stairs.

Malvo followed after Yuki, a smile on her face. "I hope y'don't mind having an apatite like ours?"

Yuki shook her head, "I don't mind. It's not like your kitchen is ever going to be empty anyways. It always seemed stocked up."

"'s gotta be. I'm just surprised the village market has ANY food after we're done." Malvo laughed.

Yuki giggled, "well at least you guys have your ranch and garden so the towns people still got some food at least."

"Very true." Malvo agreed. "Only real place that truly feels the wrath is the bakery and the place we get deer jerky from because of certain MALES in this family. I won't say who."

(Really narrowing it down t'three, aren't ya, Malvo? XD )

"Very true." Malvo agreed. "Only real place that truly feels the wrath is the bakery and the place we get deer jerky from because of certain MALES in this family. I won't say who."

(Really narrowing it down t'three, aren't ya, Malvo? XD )

(XD a certain three that start with a R, a D, and a A. I wonder who they can be.)

Yuki snickered at that, "i bet. it seems like an obsession somedays."

(XD a certain three that start with a R, a D, and a A. I wonder who they can be.)

Yuki snickered at that, "i bet. it seems like an obsession somedays."

"Truly." Malvo snickered as well, heading into the kitchen.

Yuki headed in right with her. "Strange, no one seems to be up either and in the kitchen."

Malvo glanced about, stretching a bit once again. "They will be after they smell the food."

"That is a really good point actually. Alright, let's make some delicious ham and cheese omelettes then."

"For the paaaaack!" Malvo grinned, sliding over to the fridge in her socks before looking to Yuki. "Shall we make anything else with it?"

Yuki nodded, "I think bacon would be pretty good as a side, don't you?"

Malvo ooed at that, nodding as she'd take out the meat, eggs cheese and such from the fridge. "Hashbrowns, too?"

"Hmmm... I can do the omelette if y' can do the hashbrowns and bacon?"

"Sounds like a plan!" She head straight for the bacon and hashbrowns that were already packed up in their packages. Taking them both out and begsn to separate bacon strips and putting it on the cooking pan.

"Sounds like a plan!" She head straight for the bacon and hashbrowns that were already packed up in their packages. Taking them both out and begsn to separate bacon strips and putting it on the cooking pan.

Malvo grinned, grabbing a big bowl as she'd start by cracking the eggs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back