• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yuki nodded, "especially me, i don't really cook a lot. Usually just bake."

Zuzana looked up from her food, wiping her mouth gently with a smile while Adrian was practically inhaling his food, gaze down on the newspaper while Zuzana spoke. "You should cook more. Because it is definitely good."

Zuzana looked up from her food, wiping her mouth gently with a smile while Adrian was practically inhaling his food, gaze down on the newspaper while Zuzana spoke. "You should cook more. Because it is definitely good."

Yuki blushed, "thank you so much!" She stood up before stopping as she saw her brother gesture to take her seat as he shook his head.

"Stop bowing, you weirdo. That's not their culture. A simple 'thank you' will suffice." Yuki sighed, sitting back down.

Yuki blushed, "thank you so much!" She stood up before stopping as she saw her brother gesture to take her seat as he shook his head.

"Stop bowing, you weirdo. That's not their culture. A simple 'thank you' will suffice." Yuki sighed, sitting back down.

Zuzana watched, snickering. "You're welcome." She'd then glance to Adrian, and then to Dei as they'd both been eating like they were planning to die. "You know, you choke then we have t' bring you both to the white coats." The two then stopped immediately, slowing down their eating to their best attempts as they'd grumble.

Zuzana watched, snickering. "You're welcome." She'd then glance to Adrian, and then to Dei as they'd both been eating like they were planning to die. "You know, you choke then we have t' bring you both to the white coats." The two then stopped immediately, slowing down their eating to their best attempts as they'd grumble.

Graham snickered, "sucks for youuuuu!" He then inhaled his own food.

Graham snickered, "sucks for youuuuu!" He then inhaled his own food.

Reaver glanced over, quickly moving his fork to pin Graham's fork. "Y' don't get t' choke, either. You choke, and I'll cry. Unless... y'want me t' cwy?.." Reaver pouted, sneefling.

(Get 'em, Reaver. XD )

Reaver glanced over, quickly moving his fork to pin Graham's fork. "Y' don't get t' choke, either. You choke, and I'll cry. Unless... y'want me t' cwy?.." Reaver pouted, sneefling.

(Get 'em, Reaver. XD )

(XD AH)

Graham's bottom lip quivered as he put the fork down. "WHY DO I FALL IN LOVE WITH GOOD PEOPLE!?"

(XD AH)

Graham's bottom lip quivered as he put the fork down. "WHY DO I FALL IN LOVE WITH GOOD PEOPLE!?"

"You would've been dead if ya didn't fall fer good people. Then we wouldn't be t'gether and happy." Reaver stated, hugging the beah with a whine.

Graham pointed at Zuzu."See what i mean? I'm not alone." He then snickered.

Zuzana grinned, snickering as well before lifting her drink. "She does have a point, though. You guys are cute together."

Graham blushed, hiding his face. "You two are insufferable."

Reaver sunk in his seat a bit with a blush of his own, Zuzu and Chloe snickering while Adrian blinked.

"They're secretly partners in crime. Scary." Adrian took a bite of food, widening his eyes like he'd undergone a PTSD flashback as they'd then giggle.

Reaver sunk in his seat a bit with a blush of his own, Zuzu and Chloe snickering while Adrian blinked.

"They're secretly partners in crime. Scary." Adrian took a bite of food, widening his eyes like he'd undergone a PTSD flashback as they'd then giggle.

"Girls ARE scary." Valerie also giggled at that which caused Graham's eyes to also widen as he slowly sunk more into his seat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back