• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"Do you wanna do something after we eat? Maybe go to the lake or something?" She said as she cooked.

Malvo perked up, looking over as she'd been putting together the contents of the omelettes. "Can we ice skate!?"

Malvo perked up, looking over as she'd been putting together the contents of the omelettes. "Can we ice skate!?"

Yuki awed, "Of course, we can, Pooka! Ice-skat it is then! We should bring some sort of music with us, that way it's really magical."

Yuki awed, "Of course, we can, Pooka! Ice-skat it is then! We should bring some sort of music with us, that way it's really magical."

Malvo ooed at the idea, nodding quickly. "Maybe one of the music players and a speaker from upstairs?"

Malvo ooed at the idea, nodding quickly. "Maybe one of the music players and a speaker from upstairs?"

Yuki gave a silent squeal, "this is going to be so beautiful and amazing! Now i can't wait." She turned the bacon and hashbrowns over.

Yuki gave a silent squeal, "this is going to be so beautiful and amazing! Now i can't wait." She turned the bacon and hashbrowns over.

Now cooking the omelette, Malvo snickered from the squeal. "Aaah, t'day is gonna be a good day!" She'd then pause, listening to the family's movement from upstairs as her smile grew. "And so it begiiins."

Now cooking the omelette, Malvo snickered from the squeal. "Aaah, t'day is gonna be a good day!" She'd then pause, listening to the family's movement from upstairs as her smile grew. "And so it begiiins."

Yuki giggled out the sound. "It truly is amazing how well their noses are."

"Have they ever been not like that? Like do you remember when a family member didn't come down acting as if this was their last meal?"

Malvo thought for a moment, "Just when any of us is sick. Like... real sick. There was this one time that everyone in the palace caught King's Flu, and I don't think anyone ate anything other than soup. Everyone was just either in the infirmary wing or upstairs groaning and complaining. Though, my dad will still try and act like he isn't sick t' avoid getting checked out, so... even then." She shrugged.

Malvo thought for a moment, "Just when any of us is sick. Like... real sick. There was this one time that everyone in the palace caught King's Flu, and I don't think anyone ate anything other than soup. Everyone was just either in the infirmary wing or upstairs groaning and complaining. Though, my dad will still try and act like he isn't sick t' avoid getting checked out, so... even then." She shrugged.
Yuki snickered, "that's amazing. Your family is just so crazy when it comes to food, i swear."

Yuki snickered, "that's amazing. Your family is just so crazy when it comes to food, i swear."

"It's the best." Malvo snickered, listening to the family begin to head into the kitchen.

"It's the best." Malvo snickered, listening to the family begin to head into the kitchen.

Yuki nodded, "absolutely the best with so much love. . . thank you. I know you don't want to hear that. But . . . thank you, Malvo. Thank you and your family for fixing things that i couldn't fix on my own."

Yuki nodded, "absolutely the best with so much love. . . thank you. I know you don't want to hear that. But . . . thank you, Malvo. Thank you and your family for fixing things that i couldn't fix on my own."

Malvo blinked from this, looking over as she gave Yuki a warm smile. "That's what caring and love is good for, Yuki. And we're all here fer both."

Malvo blinked from this, looking over as she gave Yuki a warm smile. "That's what caring and love is good for, Yuki. And we're all here fer both."

Yuki nodded, sighing in relief. "Yeah i know. Another reason why i love this family so so dearly."

Yuki nodded, sighing in relief. "Yeah i know. Another reason why i love this family so so dearly."

Malvo smiled wide at this, moving to kiss Yuki's cheek.

"Don't make me tell the mamas that yer pokin' yer bruises." Adrian stared, walking with Reaver, who'd been touching the bruise on his cheek and the one on his chest and stomach from the showdown the other day.

(THE MAMAS.
"I'm tellin' the mamas." )

"Let me enjoy my battle wounds! They don't hurt that bad-- OW!" Reaver winced once Adrian forcefully pressed a finger to the one on Reaver's torso that would throb a bit now under his shirt. "I'll tell the mamas you poked my bruise. I'm also telling Graham and Val. They'll kick yer butt with them." Reaver squinted before looking over to Yuki and Malvo with a smile. "Morning, you two!"

Malvo smiled wide at this, moving to kiss Yuki's cheek.

"Don't make me tell the mamas that yer pokin' yer bruises." Adrian stared, walking with Reaver, who'd been touching the bruise on his cheek and the one on his chest and stomach from the showdown the other day.

(THE MAMAS.
"I'm tellin' the mamas." )

"Let me enjoy my battle wounds! They don't hurt that bad-- OW!" Reaver winced once Adrian forcefully pressed a finger to the one on Reaver's torso that would throb a bit now under his shirt. "I'll tell the mamas you poked my bruise. I'm also telling Graham and Val. They'll kick yer butt with them." Reaver squinted before looking over to Yuki and Malvo with a smile. "Morning, you two!"

(XD Oooooooo he's going to be told oooooooon)

Yuki waved back. "Morning to you two as well! We're making ham and cheese omelettes with bacon and hash browns if you don't mind the wait."

(XD Oooooooo he's going to be told oooooooon)

Yuki waved back. "Morning to you two as well! We're making ham and cheese omelettes with bacon and hash browns if you don't mind the wait."

(-insert over dramatic piano music-
XD )

The two snapped from their brotherly squabble at the mention of the clarified mention of the menu.

"Sounds just like it smells." Adrian grinned happily as he'd eagerly take a seat while Reaver moved to the stairwell as he'd yell up.

"OUR NOSES ARE STILL ON THE DOT!"

(-insert over dramatic piano music-
XD )

The two snapped from their brotherly squabble at the mention of the clarified mention of the menu.

"Sounds just like it smells." Adrian grinned happily as he'd eagerly take a seat while Reaver moved to the stairwell as he'd yell up.

"OUR NOSES ARE STILL ON THE DOT!"

(XD)

Graham instantly came right down after, followed by a slow, grumpy Masaru, Yuki's happy smiling face and the rest of the characters that i have but can't come to mind at the moment. They all took their seats eagerly as Yuki began to place the sides on each place evenly.

(XD)

Graham instantly came right down after, followed by a slow, grumpy Masaru, Yuki's happy smiling face and the rest of the characters that i have but can't come to mind at the moment. They all took their seats eagerly as Yuki began to place the sides on each place evenly.

Reaver moved out of the way from the family before quickly dashing to sit beside Graham.

Dei-Loki hitched a ride on Masaru's back, despite how slow he'd gone as he'd wave to his sister and sister-in-law. "Morniiing!"

Malvo snickered, waving in return to him before helping Yuki with serving the food while the family gathered at the table.

Reaver moved out of the way from the family before quickly dashing to sit beside Graham.

Dei-Loki hitched a ride on Masaru's back, despite how slow he'd gone as he'd wave to his sister and sister-in-law. "Morniiing!"

Malvo snickered, waving in return to him before helping Yuki with serving the food while the family gathered at the table.

Yuki waved back grinning as she waited for Malvo.

Lifting a few plates, she glanced to Yuki. "Y'ready t' help serve?"

Yuki gave a single nod as she lifted the rest of the plates with her hands and tails. She delivered them quickly before placing the plates in her hands on her side next to Malvo.

Yuki gave a single nod as she lifted the rest of the plates with her hands and tails. She delivered them quickly before placing the plates in her hands on her side next to Malvo.

Malvo delivered the rest before sitting in her place beside Yuki.

Malvo delivered the rest before sitting in her place beside Yuki.

Yuki looked around, "how is it?"

Graham looked to her before inhaling a forkful of each food. He then gave her the thumbs up as he swallowed. "So good! Just really so good!"

Yuki looked around, "how is it?"

Graham looked to her before inhaling a forkful of each food. He then gave her the thumbs up as he swallowed. "So good! Just really so good!"

Reaver did the same, groaning from the taste as he nodded and swallowed his food. "'s perfect!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back