• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
(XD AAAWWWWWWWWWWWW GOD WHY GOOOOOOOOOD)

Aileen giggled as she pulled her hands away and rest them closely to her. "You are too. Especially when you don't get what you want."

Grant pouted at this, nuzzling her softly. "Me? Nooo."

"I remember telling you that i wasn't going to make you your favorite shortcake because i wanted to work on the garden, and you threw a hissy fit, mister."

Grant kept his pout. "But that's because you make the best shortcake..."

Aileen giggled even more at that. "Y're so absolutely sweet. No puns, mister!"

The moment Grant opened his mouth to make a pun was the same moment he'd stopped himself. A sigh and a snicker to follow. "I'll be good."

Aileen giggled, kissing his cheek. "Thank you, papa bear. Now go to sleep, y'need your energy."

Grant would then grin from the kiss, softly returning the gesture to Aileen's forehead as he'd close his eyes and relax. "Goes for you, too."

Grant would then grin from the kiss, softly returning the gesture to Aileen's forehead as he'd close his eyes and relax. "Goes for you, too."

Aileen nodded before instantly falling asleep in his arms with a slight, gentle snore. (BWAH)
(Time skip to morning or whaaa?)

Aileen nodded before instantly falling asleep in his arms with a slight, gentle snore. (BWAH)
(Time skip to morning or whaaa?)

Grant fell asleep, as well. Snoring just as bears do as he kept his wife in a cuddle.

(TO THE MORNIIING! The only question is...
To whom?)

Grant fell asleep, as well. Snoring just as bears do as he kept his wife in a cuddle.

(TO THE MORNIIING! The only question is...
To whom?)

(UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. . . . . .. . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . Yulvo or ARU?)

(UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. . . . . .. . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . Yulvo or ARU?)

(UHM
-ponders-
LET'S GO TO YULVO! I feel like they need more attention. XD )

(GIVE THE CUTE COUPLE ATTENTION! ARU IS TOO . . . MUCH AT THE MOMENT XD)

Yuki yanned, "morning Pooka." She kissed Malvo's head.

( XD Y'KNOW WHAT I MEAN.)

Malvo yanned, as well. Her arms softly stretching over her head in the process while she'd stretch her whole small body which still would mostly be under the covers. "Already?"

( XD Y'KNOW WHAT I MEAN.)

Malvo yanned, as well. Her arms softly stretching over her head in the process while she'd stretch her whole small body which still would mostly be under the covers. "Already?"

Yuki giggled nodding as she hugged Malvo closer to her. "You are so adorable when you wake up, i swear."

Yuki giggled nodding as she hugged Malvo closer to her. "You are so adorable when you wake up, i swear."

Malvo wagged her tail, smiling as she snickered. "Pleaaase. I probably look tired and gross."

Malvo wagged her tail, smiling as she snickered. "Pleaaase. I probably look tired and gross."

Yuki shook her head, kissing her lips. "Not to me. Absolutely not to me. I love it all about you. The way your hair is going everywhere right now to your boogers in your eyes . . . it's just everything to me."

Yuki shook her head, kissing her lips. "Not to me. Absolutely not to me. I love it all about you. The way your hair is going everywhere right now to your boogers in your eyes . . . it's just everything to me."

Malvo returned the kiss raising her brows to Yuki, her lip quivering soon after as she'd move just a tad so she could return the previous embrace. "Gods, I love you, Yuki."

Malvo returned the kiss raising her brows to Yuki, her lip quivering soon after as she'd move just a tad so she could return the previous embrace. "Gods, I love you, Yuki."

Yuki smiled, patting her hair down with a giggle. "Love you too. Now are you ready to go and get some nummies in your tummy or what?"

Yuki smiled, patting her hair down with a giggle. "Love you too. Now are you ready to go and get some nummies in your tummy or what?"

Malvo nodded to that, a smile lighting up her face. "I'm an Alaois and practically a Cheshyre. I was born fer nummies."

Malvo nodded to that, a smile lighting up her face. "I'm an Alaois and practically a Cheshyre. I was born fer nummies."

Yuki nodded, "that is true. This household is that of a blackhole." She then got up while wearing her normal pajama top and pants before putting on her wolf slippers she got for a Valhalla gift from Malvo. "Let's go get fooooooood!"

Yuki nodded, "that is true. This household is that of a blackhole." She then got up while wearing her normal pajama top and pants before putting on her wolf slippers she got for a Valhalla gift from Malvo. "Let's go get fooooooood!"

Malvo gently rubbed the goobies from her eyes before springing out of bed and fixing her pajama top before pointing dramatically. "T' the fooooooood!"

Malvo gently rubbed the goobies from her eyes before springing out of bed and fixing her pajama top before pointing dramatically. "T' the fooooooood!"

(GOOBIES AW MY HeART!)

Yuki opened the door before bowing slightly. "After you, madam."

Yuki closed the door, "yer welcome, now what are you hungry for, Pooka?"

Malvo glanced to her stomach as it spoke, listening like she understood the language before glancing to Yuki once more. "Ham and cheese omelette?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back