• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
(X
(OH.
Look at the blood on the floor.
-drops ded from the feels-)

Grant followed this with a laugh, returning it with his own tight hug.

Reaver watched from where he'd been, a grin on his face.
(XD ;w; )

Graham pulled back with an even bigger smile. "I miss you! I miss you guys so much that it hurts!"

(X

(XD ;w; )

Graham pulled back with an even bigger smile. "I miss you! I miss you guys so much that it hurts!"

Grant chuckled. "We've missed you, as well. All of you guys. Even enough to brag to others in Valhalla about you all." His grin widened a bit further, clapping Graham on the back. "How could we not brag, though? Especially after all the accomplishments we've seen and heard about."

Grant chuckled. "We've missed you, as well. All of you guys. Even enough to brag to others in Valhalla about you all." His grin widened a bit further, clapping Graham on the back. "How could we not brag, though? Especially after all the accomplishments we've seen and heard about."

Graham beamed at this. "Y'really are proud of us!?"

Graham beamed at this. "Y'really are proud of us!?"

"Of course! Why wouldn't we be!? You've all grown to pursue what you all wanted most, and you all still kept well to the values you were taught and raised with." Grant kept his warm, fatherly grin.

"Of course! Why wouldn't we be!? You've all grown to pursue what you all wanted most, and you all still kept well to the values you were taught and raised with." Grant kept his warm, fatherly grin.

Graham, being the adult with the most childlike heart, seemed to die happy. He turned to his sisters. "HE"S PROUD!"

Graham, being the adult with the most childlike heart, seemed to die happy. He turned to his sisters. "HE"S PROUD!"

"AH! I'm gonna cry again." Zuzana whined with a smile, Chloe beaming through her own joyous feelings while Grant, again, chuckled.

"AH! I'm gonna cry again." Zuzana whined with a smile, Chloe beaming through her own joyous feelings while Grant, again, chuckled.

Graham laughed, "ahhhhhh, i feel so absolutely tired but in a good way. . . at peace." He said as he watched his mother make it to her husband's side.

Graham then sighed happily, "I presume you three need any rest?"

Graham laughed, "ahhhhhh, i feel so absolutely tired but in a good way. . . at peace." He said as he watched his mother make it to her husband's side.

Graham then sighed happily, "I presume you three need any rest?"

Grant glanced to Aileen, happily pulling her into a gentle embrace before he shrugged at the question. "I could definitely hibernate." (ME TOO.)

Kathleen watched, snickering. "I could use a rest. Something about being brought back into excitement is pretty tiring."

Grant glanced to Aileen, happily pulling her into a gentle embrace before he shrugged at the question. "I could definitely hibernate." (ME TOO.)

Kathleen watched, snickering. "I could use a rest. Something about being brought back into excitement is pretty tiring."

Aileen nodded, "i am definitely exhausted."

Graham nodded before turning to Adrian, "y'know where y'got a few free rooms to spare?"

Aileen nodded, "i am definitely exhausted."

Graham nodded before turning to Adrian, "y'know where y'got a few free rooms to spare?"

Adrian smiled, nodding as he led the way out. "Of course! Right this way."

Aileen quickly followed after her king bee, "c'mon on papa bear, i want to sleep with cuddles!"

(AEH THEY'RE SO FUCKING CUTE. I CAN'T.)

Grant laughed, following after Aileen while Kathleen had done the same.

Adrian grinned while he'd listen, heading up to the rooms, stopping at one of the larger ones for Aileen and Grant, gently pushing the door open for the two. "This place still as big as you guys remember?"

(AEH THEY'RE SO FUCKING CUTE. I CAN'T.)

Grant laughed, following after Aileen while Kathleen had done the same.

Adrian grinned while he'd listen, heading up to the rooms, stopping at one of the larger ones for Aileen and Grant, gently pushing the door open for the two. "This place still as big as you guys remember?"

(I KNOW XD)

Aileen looked around as she followed him. "It really is! I feel so emotional seeing it all but i also feel sooooooo tired. Too tired to cry. Maybe tomorrow." She smiled softly.

(I KNOW XD)

Aileen looked around as she followed him. "It really is! I feel so emotional seeing it all but i also feel sooooooo tired. Too tired to cry. Maybe tomorrow." She smiled softly.

"As long as it's only good, joyful cries. Sad mama Aileen hurts." (It does.) Adrian smiled, moving out of the way of the room.

"It's even all so clean. I'm impressed." Grant grinned, letting Aileen into the room first like the true gentleman he was.

"As long as it's only good, joyful cries. Sad mama Aileen hurts." (It does.) Adrian smiled, moving out of the way of the room.

"It's even all so clean. I'm impressed." Grant grinned, letting Aileen into the room first like the true gentleman he was.

Aileen smiled, "of course happy tears, Adrian. I'm with my babies again after all these years, after all." She then hugged Adrian tightly and kissed him on the head. "Goodnight baby boo." She then patted his head with a grin before heading in and straight to the bathroom to get ready for bed.

Aileen smiled, "of course happy tears, Adrian. I'm with my babies again after all these years, after all." She then hugged Adrian tightly and kissed him on the head. "Goodnight baby boo." She then patted his head with a grin before heading in and straight to the bathroom to get ready for bed.

Adrian returned the hug happily, Grant clapping him on the back gently.

"G'night, Adrian."

"Goodnight, guys." Adrian grinned, watching Grant head in next before looking to Kathleen with a warm smile as he'd lead her to the next room.

Adrian returned the hug happily, Grant clapping him on the back gently.

"G'night, Adrian."

"Goodnight, guys." Adrian grinned, watching Grant head in next before looking to Kathleen with a warm smile as he'd lead her to the next room.

Aileen came out with heart pajamas on as she smiled to her hubby. "How ya feelin' baby doll?"

Aileen came out with heart pajamas on as she smiled to her hubby. "How ya feelin' baby doll?"

Unbuttoning his shirt with a tired sigh, he smirked before heading over to grab pajamas for himself. "... Alive. Tired, but I feel alive." He laughed. "What about you, my sweet butterfly?"

Unbuttoning his shirt with a tired sigh, he smirked before heading over to grab pajamas for himself. "... Alive. Tired, but I feel alive." He laughed. "What about you, my sweet butterfly?"

Aileen's smile increased at that, her adorableness increasing in quadruples. "Same as well. Tired, but . . . i'm so utterly happy to be home again."

Aileen's smile increased at that, her adorableness increasing in quadruples. "Same as well. Tired, but . . . i'm so utterly happy to be home again."

Slipping on a pair of dark blue pajama bottoms, followed by the top to match before nearly melting at his wife's adorableness. He followed his smile with a happy sigh as he'd move to the side of the bed. "I can definitely tell. Our grandkids do good work."

Slipping on a pair of dark blue pajama bottoms, followed by the top to match before nearly melting at his wife's adorableness. He followed his smile with a happy sigh as he'd move to the side of the bed. "I can definitely tell. Our grandkids do good work."

Aileen smiled as she got under the covers in the bed. "And the grandbabies, Grant! Ah Gods the grandbabies!"

Aileen smiled as she got under the covers in the bed. "And the grandbabies, Grant! Ah Gods the grandbabies!"

Grant did the same, gently pulling Aileen into his hold as he snickered. "They're so smalllll."

Grant did the same, gently pulling Aileen into his hold as he snickered. "They're so smalllll."

Aileen rested her head against his chest as she giggled, "ah i miss babies. Thank the Gods i have the biggest baby of them all." She reached up with her tiny hand and squished Grant's cheek just like a certain some bear does to the people he loves.

(I REALLY LOVE THAT IDEA THAT ALL THE SQUISHING OF THE CHEEKS IS BECAUSE OF AILEEN OKAY!?)

Aileen rested her head against his chest as she giggled, "ah i miss babies. Thank the Gods i have the biggest baby of them all." She reached up with her tiny hand and squished Grant's cheek just like a certain some bear does to the people he loves.

(I REALLY LOVE THAT IDEA THAT ALL THE SQUISHING OF THE CHEEKS IS BECAUSE OF AILEEN OKAY!?)

(THAT'S FINE.
MY HEART WASN'T IMPORTANT.)

Grant snickered from the squish, playfully sticking his tongue out. "I'm not a baaaby."

(Bigger baby grizzly.)

(THAT'S FINE.
MY HEART WASN'T IMPORTANT.)

Grant snickered from the squish, playfully sticking his tongue out. "I'm not a baaaby."

(Bigger baby grizzly.)
(XD AAAWWWWWWWWWWWW GOD WHY GOOOOOOOOOD)

Aileen giggled as she pulled her hands away and rest them closely to her. "You are too. Especially when you don't get what you want."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back