• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"Abel nodded, "Daddy's da best fockes!"

Masaru widen his eyes.

(IT LIVES ON!)

(I'd be lying if I said I wasn't waiting for that.)

Dei-Loki widened his eyes at that, as well, while Malvo practically died from laughter in the background. And, as Dei fought of his own laugh, he coughed and gently turned Abel to face him. "Nooo, no, Abel. Fox."

(I'd be lying if I said I wasn't waiting for that.)

Dei-Loki widened his eyes at that, as well, while Malvo practically died from laughter in the background. And, as Dei fought of his own laugh, he coughed and gently turned Abel to face him. "Nooo, no, Abel. Fox."
(XD Y'know know me too well . . . seriously)

Abel looked to his Dad, confused. "Yeah! Focks!"

Masaru snorted before coughing as Abel looked back to him at the sound before looking back at Dei.

(XD Y'know know me too well . . . seriously)

Abel looked to his Dad, confused. "Yeah! Focks!"

Masaru snorted before coughing as Abel looked back to him at the sound before looking back at Dei.

(XD)

Dei-Loki nearly broke out into a laugh once Abel looked away before returning to as much seriousness as he could when Abel looked back. "Nuh-uh, Abel. Say it like this; fax. Faaax."

Meara blinked at this, listening to them both. "... Faaacks!"

(XD)

Dei-Loki nearly broke out into a laugh once Abel looked away before returning to as much seriousness as he could when Abel looked back. "Nuh-uh, Abel. Say it like this; fax. Faaax."

Meara blinked at this, listening to them both. "... Faaacks!"
Abel turned to his sister. "Oooooooooh! Facks!"

Masaru groaned into his hand, standing up and heading into a corner so he could laugh at the cuteness without too much notice.

Abel turned to his sister. "Oooooooooh! Facks!"

Masaru groaned into his hand, standing up and heading into a corner so he could laugh at the cuteness without too much notice.

Meara smiled proudly, nodding to Abel while Dei-Loki whined from the pain of holding back his laughter. "U-Uncle Grizzlyyyy. Experience. Haaalp... pwetty pwease." Dei-Loki glanced to Graham.

Meara smiled proudly, nodding to Abel while Dei-Loki whined from the pain of holding back his laughter. "U-Uncle Grizzlyyyy. Experience. Haaalp... pwetty pwease." Dei-Loki glanced to Graham.

Graham coughed before pointing at Masaru and Yuki. "Foxes are boring! So let's come up with a better name to call foxes, yeah!? HOW ABOUT BIG GIZMOS!? We love Gizmo, right? So let's make all foxes Gizmo!"

Abel laughed, clapping his hands. "Daddy's Gizmo!"

Masaru whined, "what have you done?"

Graham smirked, "nothing, Gizmo."

Graham coughed before pointing at Masaru and Yuki. "Foxes are boring! So let's come up with a better name to call foxes, yeah!? HOW ABOUT BIG GIZMOS!? We love Gizmo, right? So let's make all foxes Gizmo!"

Abel laughed, clapping his hands. "Daddy's Gizmo!"

Masaru whined, "what have you done?"

Graham smirked, "nothing, Gizmo."

"GIZMOOO!" Meara giggled, Dei-Loki and Malvo having laughed before looking over as Gizmo popped out of the hood of Malvo's hoodie.

Malvo blinked, smiling as she poked Gizmo's nose. "My baaaaaby."

"GIZMOOO!" Meara giggled, Dei-Loki and Malvo having laughed before looking over as Gizmo popped out of the hood of Malvo's hoodie.

Malvo blinked, smiling as she poked Gizmo's nose. "My baaaaaby."

Graham then gestured to Yuki and Masaru who blinked, "Gizmo, i would like you to meet Gizmo and Gizmo!"

Graham then gestured to Yuki and Masaru who blinked, "Gizmo, i would like you to meet Gizmo and Gizmo!"

Gizmo blinked, staring at both Masaru and Yuki before giving Graham a completely confused look.

Graham smiled, giving Gizmo the thumbs up.

Gizmo blinked again, looking to Masaru and Yuki again before having screamed with confusion.

"It's fer the kids, Gizmo." Malvo smiled sweetly, patting Gizmo once he looked to her.

Gizmo blinked again, looking to Masaru and Yuki again before having screamed with confusion.

"It's fer the kids, Gizmo." Malvo smiled sweetly, patting Gizmo once he looked to her.

(I just picture him spinning on Malvo's head like a record as he screams XD )

Graham laughed, "mhmm, the kids like you, Gizmo."

Abel looked up at the fennec fox. "DOGGIE!"

(I just picture him spinning on Malvo's head like a record as he screams XD )

Graham laughed, "mhmm, the kids like you, Gizmo."

Abel looked up at the fennec fox. "DOGGIE!"

( XD Full fledged panic.)

Gizmo blinked at the remark, disagreeing with a scream that could probably be taken as an 'I'm not a doggie!'

"Is someone gwumpy?" Malvo cooed, gently pulling Gizmo into her arms as she nuzzled his head before sitting down with him beside the kids, still keeping Gizmo close as Meara reached over to softly pat him.

( XD Full fledged panic.)

Gizmo blinked at the remark, disagreeing with a scream that could probably be taken as an 'I'm not a doggie!'

"Is someone gwumpy?" Malvo cooed, gently pulling Gizmo into her arms as she nuzzled his head before sitting down with him beside the kids, still keeping Gizmo close as Meara reached over to softly pat him.

Abel reached out and patted his cheek. "Gizmooooooooooooooooooooo."

Abel reached out and patted his cheek. "Gizmooooooooooooooooooooo."

Gizmo glanced back to Meara's hand, and then to Abel's before leaning into the patting while Malvo snickered.

"See, Gizmo? Uncle Grizzly was right."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back