• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Reaver wagged his tail at this, closing his eyes while his smile remained. "I love ya, too."

Masaru shook his head, "so much sappiness."

Graham turned to Masaru. "Y'really are too similar to Adrian's personality."

Masaru's eyes widen. "No! Anything but that!"

Masaru shook his head, "so much sappiness."

Graham turned to Masaru. "Y'really are too similar to Adrian's personality."

Masaru's eyes widen. "No! Anything but that!"

Adrian inhaled at that, griiiiinning. "Another with a distaste for sappiness!"

"I don't want to be anything like you!"

Adrian blinked. "... THAT SOUNDS SO FAMILIAR!" He exclaimed, looking to Dei and Malvo - who'd look away. "AND YET... Inescapable."

"NOOOOOOTHING like y'!" Dei-Loki stated with a familiar growl, Adrian having snickered.

Adrian blinked. "... THAT SOUNDS SO FAMILIAR!" He exclaimed, looking to Dei and Malvo - who'd look away. "AND YET... Inescapable."

"NOOOOOOTHING like y'!" Dei-Loki stated with a familiar growl, Adrian having snickered.

Masaru shook his head, "you're too alienized to be like anyone in any world, Adrian."

Graham squinted, "i didn't mean it literally."

Adrian squinted to that. "Should've been more specific! I didn't get a 'don't actually do it'."

Heading to Adrian's side, Grant rocked back and forth with a smirk. "Did you say you were Unique?"

( T H E
P R O P H E C Y. )

Adrian squinted to that. "Should've been more specific! I didn't get a 'don't actually do it'."

Heading to Adrian's side, Grant rocked back and forth with a smirk. "Did you say you were Unique?"

( T H E
P R O P H E C Y. )
(XD As in for the end of the world?)

Graham sighed, "please Dad, y'just got here." Aileen giggled in the back as she shook her head at her hubby's actions.

(TRUE HUBBY)

(XD As in for the end of the world?)

Graham sighed, "please Dad, y'just got here." Aileen giggled in the back as she shook her head at her hubby's actions.

(TRUE HUBBY)

(Yes. Yes to both. XD)

"Aaaaeh." Zuzana exhaled, as well, while Adrian glanced to Grant with a big grin on his face.

"I did."

"WELL, THEN. Hello, Unique. I'm dad." Grant extended his hand, shaking Adrian's. The two then laughed loud and proud while even the narrator groaned.

(Yes. Yes to both. XD)

"Aaaaeh." Zuzana exhaled, as well, while Adrian glanced to Grant with a big grin on his face.

"I did."

"WELL, THEN. Hello, Unique. I'm dad." Grant extended his hand, shaking Adrian's. The two then laughed loud and proud while even the narrator groaned.

(XD)

In fact, everyone groaned. "WHY IS THIS A THING!?" Graham shouted.

(XD)

In fact, everyone groaned. "WHY IS THIS A THING!?" Graham shouted.

"I taste blood. And not even the fun kind." Dei-Loki grimaced.

"The teacher has returned!" Adrian exclaimed before yelping as Grant nearly crushed him in a hug.

"IT'S SO GOOD T'BE BACK!"

"I taste blood. And not even the fun kind." Dei-Loki grimaced.

"The teacher has returned!" Adrian exclaimed before yelping as Grant nearly crushed him in a hug.

"IT'S SO GOOD T'BE BACK!"

Graham sighed, "at least you're my Dad. Even if you are terrible with your jokes like old times."

Graham sighed, "at least you're my Dad. Even if you are terrible with your jokes like old times."

Grant grinned softly at this, loosening his hug around Adrian as he'd look to Graham. "Thank you."

Graham smiled before hugging his Dad again. "DAD!" ( -pew- y'hear that? That's the sound of my heart being struck by a tiny bullet.)

(OH.
Look at the blood on the floor.
-drops ded from the feels-)

Grant followed this with a laugh, returning it with his own tight hug.

Reaver watched from where he'd been, a grin on his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back