• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The war

tumblr_nfblwtZ6xH1r5a581o1_400.png
"It doesn't matter whom I am, it matters but whims side I'm on. I can't let you break that." Sadime still said in a calm, soft, emotionless tone. Her transparent scythe in her hand. She knew that he was a archangel, knowing that he was stronger then her, she had no plans to kill him, but to simply distract him. She had been following Ember, and another person, for a while, debating which side is right. Sadime stared up at the man, face straight and calm.

" that choice is yours " he replied " as for you, I have no quarrel with you but if you stand in my way woman.. You will leave me with no choice " he replied while looking at her, stopping what he is doing and placing his hand on the bigger sword of the three. Abaddon looked at her with piercing eyes, he did not plan to kill her nor anyone that stood in his way unless father deemed it nessessary. Until then he will fight but he'll leave them injured enough to continue his task without disruption.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, that answer was exactly what he was hoping. He wasn't a fan of angels at all, but an enemy of an enemy was just as good as an ally. "Wonderful, I'll be joining in with you for now." he replies, taking some note that the person he didn't recognize was more than willing to oppose the archangel. But for now, Arcturus wouldn't attack them unless they became hostile towards him. The marionettes did little but stand in place with their awkward, swaying idle motion as they looked up at the castle.

Leos looked around not finding her he went back into the castle to search around.

Salem walked back into the woods she didn't want to be alone but she wanted to see if the Arcangel harmed or killed anyone

Ember needed a distraction, so she stopped running to make one. Going back into a trance like state, she used telepathy to order the eight enchanted suits of armor to prepare for battle. Remembering the beacon in the tower, she used her mind to uproot it and slam it into the ground behind Abaddon. Using the crystal she intensified the light and added enough fire within to make it explode after so many minutes pass. That should do, she thought before she started running again. Using telepathy she contacted Ruxx and Leos, { both of you need to get out, he's breaking down the barrier. Please escape now while you still have the chance! }.

x0ke3Y4o_400x400.jpeg
Cathrina examined her scythe, closley. Before racing at the man with vampiric speed, in a flash putting him right up against a tree. But Cathrinas grip on his shoulders suddenly loosened as quick as she put him against a tree. Cathrina suddenly started screaming, clutching her forehead in agony, her face in pain, her mind felt like a brain freeze but ten times worse, her mind was so cold it felt as if it was about to burst. Cathrina fell on the ground, still clutching her forehead and screaming, unable to stop because of the pain. Cathrina wriggled and screamed on the ground, she knew this feeling far to much.

c652e4381dd98a245b9ecf18433b2af9.jpg
Somiss emerged from the trees, clasping his ice staff, his eyes never leaving Cathrinas form, he walked with a steady pace, his cold eyes piercing. He wouldn't let her slip away, not this time. If his eyes left her, the spell would stop. It wouldn't kill her but yet cause her severe pain. Somiss ignored the other two men, until he spoke in a cold voice with a cold face, still not leaving Cathrina. "My apoligies for the interruption, but I'll take it from here." His voice politely cold.

Abaddon caught off guard by how quick the woman moved and the appearance of the other man, dusting himself off he moved away from the tree and had drawn his sword. The bigger sword proved useful after all, charging it until it was as bright as the sun; he then charged at the barrier with full force making sure that he penetrated the barrier where it had begun to crack. Between the weakness and his power the sword went through, causing the area around them to tremble; with that the barrier began to crack all over all at once. Abaddon wasted no time with one fatal swing the sword shattered the barrier in the area that he stood in, causing a domino effect for the rest of the barrier. He entered and was greeted by the suits of armor, armed with swords and axes; he laughed to himself before getting in a defensive stance. Let the games begin...

As the events unfolded with rapid pace Arcturus quickly sidestepped away from the small group of people he was with in order to better defend himself. As the barrier fell he followed Abaddon inside. As the armor suits greeted Abaddon the lich's marionettes quickly followed their master in and parepared their own swords and axes for combat. As they quickly surrounded their master for defense Arcturus wasted no time in channeling arcane energies to bombard the suits with. He hoped the suits would have some challenge, considering they didn't have much of an advantage in numbers.

Leos turned herring Ember "were are you?" looking around he seen nothing. The noises out side made him a bit nerves but he wanted to find her. Turning into his dragon form after he felt the ground shake he flu out of a hole in the ceiling and looked around. Seeing a battle going on he decided it was best to go look else were for her after not seeing her in the mix.

proxy.php
At Somisses quick moment of weakness, Cathrina was up in a flash, she attacked Somiss, jumping into him, pinning him to the ground, she lifted her head and opened her mouth, revealing her sharp white fangs, then plunging them into Somiss throat. Somisses hand grabbed her throat, squeezing it and pushing it away. Cathrina jumped off him, she kicked him in the stomach before zipping off to the castle entrance, she shoved the other guy out of the way, then with her scythe, she swung it as hard as she could, kicking one of the armed armors down, and zipping out threw the small clearing, barely able to escape one of their swords came down on her arm. Jumping into an open trap door, and out, zipping towards Embers direction.

Somiss angrily got up from the ground, she couldn't run far. He clutched his bleeding throat, thankfully she only got his artery. Somiss quickly walked towards the castle entrance, to angry to wait he began attacking the armed armors.

" I'll go check inside the castle, if you choose to you can check the perimeter or the surrounding woods but I'll leave that choice with you. " he said before he went into the castle through the front doors, he searched the castle and found one enchanted armor. This one held two swords and up fighting longer than the others but it too had fallen, he could sense the last of the energy close by. It must be the fallen or more trickery, regardless I will seek out the source and destroy it. He thought as he continued to search the castle.

As the archangel plunged forward and the two from earlier entered the fray Arcturus blasted an armor with a bolt of energy as his marionettes took turns flanking, jumping, and tumbling about as they fought with the armors. It was almost as if the fight was as much a performance as a serious thing for them. "Sure, when the numbers have thinned I'll be more than happy to take the outside." he replied as Abaddon left. Truth be told, he was rather curious of the affairs of the efllike person and the shadow. Maybe a short detour would be in order. As the thoughts came to him he used his magical power to lift a sword from a fallen armor and throw it full force into another, sticking through him to the hilt. This was almost child's play. If Somiss was still here when the dust settled he would consider offering assitance.

Ember stopped running to catch her breath, but she knew that she couldn't run forever. Drawing both her swords, she stood ready to fight; with a gesture of her right hand the darker of the two swords extended into its whip form. She empowered the lighter one with air and the other with fire, there she waited to fight and either live or die. The choice is no longer hers now for she left it up to the gods now to decide her fate.

proxy.php
Cathrina blindly ran through the trees, in anger and fear, running right smack into Embers back, knocking both to the ground. Cathrina rubbed her head painfully. "Before you ask no I'm not trying to kill you" Cathrina said bluntly.

Somiss threw down several others armored with his staff. Killing them. After clearing his pathway, Somiss quickly walked on through, still angry as ever.

Ember caught off guard by being knocked down from behind, quickly got up " well now that I know that you not after my blood, how did you find yourself here? Abaddon comes for blood but not yours or anyone else's unless it's a last resort. He kills all who have fallen. " she explained " this is not your fight... I can not ask you to die for me any of you. " she continued. " if both of you continue going this way there should be a city, it's in ruins but it's better than being here. It will be about five to six miles from where we stand, please go and save yourselves. " she pleaded while checking out the perimeter to make sure no one else is coming. " Leos what happened to Ruxx? Is he safe? " she asked.

As everyone departed the front of castle Arcturus took a moment to survey the scene. He watched with some amusement as a couple of the marionettes had places helmet and a couple other armor pieces on themselves for later. It looked as if some if their instincts from their former lives still lingered. The lich had no complaints of that since he let them retain some autonomy when he made them. "Come along children, we still have places to be." he commands, causing them to scamper to him as he exits to begin his search outside. He decided to search at a leisurely pace, knowing that whatever happened here wouldn't have many consequences for him.

Ruxx blinked several times, then rubbed his eyes with both hands. Apparently, he was contacted by the girl from earlier, her words echoing through his head like a gong, and then out of nowhere, suits of armor began moving by themselves. This was more than enough to creep Ruxx out, but what confused him even more was, what he thought to be, a woman wearing a morph suit or something, run by him, destroying one of the armors as she did so. She moved so fast, it was hard for Ruxx's eyes to track her moving into some sort of trapdoor. Ruxx looked down at Bearington.

"I have no idea what's going on."

Bearington would only shrug in response. Ruxx would sigh, looking towards the trapdoor the morph suit woman went into before walking over towards it and heading inside, Bearington following close behind.

"This is probably the second stupidest decision I've made yet....but here goes nothing."

As Arcturus' search took him some distance from the castle and into the woods he thought some on how the other acolytes and priests back in his lair were faring on the tasks given to them. He knew there would be some time between sending them out and their return since they were all situated nice and far away near an abandoned ruin. He knew he would soon need to return with the item from his task. As the lich stopped walking he found himself opening that tome he put effort into retrieving. He wouldn't read it for too long, just a quick peak at a few choice parts. Picking upon their master's desire some of the marionettes clear out some of the immediate area in order to give him a place and a bit of peace for him to enjoy himself for a few moments.

Ruxx followed the small tunnel warily, feeling his way along in the darkness along with the little light he had from Bearington. As soon as he exited, he found the morph suit woman from before and the other woman. It looked like the woman he met before was in trouble.

"Hey! What's going on here!?"

proxy.php
Cathrina laughed a little a as she got up. "Ah well funny story see I was trying to help you, because oh well I was bored. But then! My best friend came out and tried to capture me to put me on a sacrificial altar. Whoopty doop!" Cathrina said with sarcasm. Cathrina turned around at a males voice. Whom had wings. She grabbed her scythe instantly. "I won't stab you if you won't stab me." Just the. Two other figures emerged from the tunnel. "Oh for the gods sake, who the hell are you people?" Cathrina said a bit more hostile.

" Ruxx!!! " Ember exclaimed as she ran up to him and embraced him. " forgive me, I was worried " she said after she hugged him, " Ok we need a game plan... Either way we will have to fight eventually or die trying " she stated looking around at everyone.

Ruxx, blushing at the sudden contact, coughed awkwardly as she let go.

"No, it's fine. B-but yeah, it looks like you're right. Hmm....I haven't tried it before, but I could turn to my phoenix form and try to grab you and fly out of here. Not the best plan, but hey, you asked me."

He whispered this to her slowly, careful not to let the others around them hear.

Leos put the tip of his sword into the ground and turned away form the two hugging. leaning on his sword a bit he watched the sky. he ignored the rest of what was being said though it was harder to block out the noisy girl with purple hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back