• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Walking Dead

|Nina|

She then saw that they were Hugging and she said " Finally It took That Long God" she said Laughing and she then Grabed her Sword and her Little Pockeet knife and she was Rubbing them together because she had nothing else to do.

Zack kissed her back, beginning to like this knew kind of activity. This time he went deeper into he kiss, biting her lip teasingly. He hugged her whilst doing so, rubbing her back up and down.

Hudson made a small sound when he bit her lip. She quickly pulled away and smiled, "can't go that far" she teased, flashed a wink and walked back into camp. Going back to continue her conversation with Lia

Zayn sighed, a little annoyed that she had left just as he had started to get into it. She left him in awe, wishing for more. He shook his head, a bit relieved that she had stopped it before things got heated. He smiled to himself and rushed back tot he deer that was cooked perfectly. He quickly took them off the stick, cutting them up with his hatchet and shouted, "Dinners ready!" He looked up at the sky; It was getting dark.

|Nina|

"Yea Not Hungry I will be fine Okay" she was still Keeping Watch and then she thinks she saw a walker Coming she got her Gun Ready and she shot it with though the Head Watching it fall to the ground.

Hudson walked over and sat beside him. A smile spread across her face. "Hey" she kissed his cheek and crossed her legs, dishing herself a plate of food. She took a few bites and moaned, she hadn't eaten solid food in weeks. Her stomach made a happy sound and she continued to eat.

When she was finished she shyly leaned her head on his shoulder. She was just staring at the fire, when her eyes closed and she fell asleep.

Zayn smiled at her. "Hey..." He served himself some of the deer and nibbled on it as well. He put Hudson's and his own plates away on the floor. He looked over at her and smiled when he saw that she was sleeping. Gently he picked her up and carried Hudson to her tent. He laid her down on the makeshift bed and sat down beside her, stroking her hair softly. He yawned and took off his shirt and laid down next to her, moving the blanket so that it was mostly on her. There was one thing Zayn forgot that night; His scars.

(( Time-skip to morning? ))

iPad dieting going on phone

|Nina|

She woke Up from watching the camp and everything was fine. She went out and she saw that everyone was still sleeping. She wanted to leave them alone. So she went off to the woods to fines something to eat she found another Deer and she Shot in Making it weak and Shot it in the Heart. She brought it back back to camp.

Elizabeth grabbed her crossbow and exited her tent with Justin by her side. She started to walk away until her brother stopped her.

"Where are you going?"

"I´m going to check out some places in town"

"Why?"

"Because we have to move the camp, winter is coming and we will freeze out here"

"Then i´m coming too"

"You wish, i´m not going to put you in any danger"

"I saved you from that walker last week, I can take care of myself"

Justing started to walk away and Elizabeth sighned and followed him.

Hudson woke up from the bright sun that morning. She sighed and sat up unwillingly, but smiling when she saw Zayn, he was laying on his stomach, so his back was bared. Her eyes widened a little bit when she saw the scars. But her face went back to normal when she gently ran her finger along some of them .

|Sam|

Sam was Hunting for Food He saw a Deer and he then went to go Follow it . He then saw a Women who shot the Deer. He hide behind The tree and watched era Pick it up and walked where ever she was going. When she was gone he Took a step and he Steped on a stick that made noise. He was hoping that She might now here it.

|Nina|

Nina Hears the noise and she dropped the Deer and Looks around Holding her crossbow Ready to shot it at Some one and she said "Who's there Come out so I can't see you I don't want to Hurt you." She said serious

|Sam|

He Was hiding but the tree knowing that she was getting Closer. So he came out behind the Tree and said "I am Sorry I just Need To find food Just please put your weapon down I am On my own Please Don't Shot" he said with his Kind voice and while raiseing his Hand In the air.

|Nina|

She Looked at the Guy and said "Why are you following me who ever your Name is" she also added "I am not going to Kill you okay I just Protecting myself." She said with a small Smile on her Face and Giggling.

|Sam|

He looked at the girl and said "I am Looking for a Camp Do you Have one Please I am on my own and My Daughter is at My GrandParents mashtion. And It hard to find food I do anything to be In your Camp Please"

(I am making the Daughter Later)

Zayn woke up suddenly, his back straight up. He looked around and saw Hudson touching his scars and immediately felt embarrassed. He quickly tossed his shirt back on and touched his face, feeling that the cream that covered his scar on his face had come off over the night. He quickly covered the scar that went from his eye, down to his lip. He whispered, "Sorry you had to see me like that..."

Hudson shook her head, "no no, I like it" she said gently and touched his cheek with a smile on her lips "no need to hide it from me" she said quietly, "how'd you get it." She touched his hand and looked him in the eyes

|Nina|

She Looked at The Man and said "Fine" She went up to him and she puts her hand out and when he touched her she twisted his arm and Tied them Up together and said "Okay Let's go I am not the owner of the camp I am In so Just Follow me Okay don't ask me any question just walk under stood Thanks okay let's go." They walked back to Camp while hold him down and holding his weapons

|Sam|

"What ever you say Lady or whatever your Name is, I am Sam By the Way." He said with a Smile. While walking to the camp of there's

|Nina|

She looked at Sam and said "Nina Okay we are here" she walked inside the camp and she yelled "Zayn and Hudson can you guys come out here Please Umm I think We have a Place to live in" she said with a smile. She walked and Puts her and Sam's Weapons down and she walks where the FirePlace is and wait for the. To come out the Tent.

Andrew woke up Wendy and smiled at her, he was glad the girl was still alive since he had lost the only friends he had left and he promised he was going to take care of their little girl and he was keeping the promise. He was doing a really good job with the girl but he wanted to do more, after all, the girl saw her parents getting eaten a week ago. Wendy smiled at him and grabbed her favorite doll, Andrew opened two cans of beans and gave one to Wendy.

"So... I was thinking we should check out the mall for supplies today. To see if there´s anything usefull"

"I cant, i´m afraid of the monsters"

"Nothing is going to happen, just stay near me and do everything I say"

Wendy frowned as they finished the beans and they walked towards the mall, hopefully they could find something there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back