• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom the walking dead rp

plot: it's winter very harsh and very cold in the negatives for sure. Everyone is on a abandoned highway trying to keep warm it's not that easy since no one has heat people have matches but the next issue is wood also it's getting dark

bump

Aqua is on the cold bridge with his mask and hoodie on that covers his face with his hand on his 50. Cal waiting to hit a zombie while away from the group because he isn't to good in crowds.

Aqua said:
Aqua is on the cold bridge with his mask and hoodie on that covers his face with his hand on his 50. Cal waiting to hit a zombie while away from the group because he isn't to good in crowds.
Tallison was hunting with Jason "Hey idiot watch where you swing your knife "

Tallison said to Jason

Aqua was the one always with the last pics anyways so he always got in the back and took whatever he saw that the group did not he thought to himself the only reason I'm with them is because if a horde comes ill escape easily. While thinking he saw a zombie. So he took out his rifle and shot the zombies head clean off with the gun shot echoing.

"Score! I'm pretty good with this I wonder why"

Aqua said:
Aqua was the one always with the last pics anyways so he always got in the back and took whatever he saw that the group did not he thought to himself the only reason I'm with them is because if a horde comes ill escape easily. While thinking he saw a zombie. So he took out his rifle and shot the zombies head clean off with the gun shot echoing.
"Score! I'm pretty good with this I wonder why"
"Hey you trying to get us killed" talli said

Dylan something in Spanish she remember

Walking along the bridge Aqua finds a photo of a family and kneels to pick it up he smiles as soon as he sees the family.

"Must be nice having memories of your family before the virus"

And stares at the picture.

Aqua said:
Walking along the bridge Aqua finds a photo of a family and kneels to pick it up he smiles as soon as he sees the family.
"Must be nice having memories of your family before the virus"

And stares at the picture.
tallison looked him not hearing what she said "its almost dark" she added

Aqua said

"Fine fine I'm coming" putting the picture on the car and walking towards the big group.

Aqua looking at them annoyed.

"Really here om my god do I really have to set the traps up again" looking at them with questioning eyes.

Aqua heard the go read and mumbled "this cruel punishment I would have rather set up the traps" walking away with a book and climbs up on a truck.

Aqua said:
Aqua heard the go read and mumbled "this cruel punishment I would have rather set up the traps" walking away with a book and climbs up on a truck.
tallison followed "you on your period or something?" she mumbled

Cat watched the people in her group and side, shaking her head she pulled out a stick of beef jerky and opened it. "Man I would love to be in a nice warm house." She said as she shivered, but she was warm enough, her heavy jacket, boots, gloves, and boots, where keeping her warm enough to keep her alive.

Jinx said:
Cat watched the people in her group and side, shaking her head she pulled out a stick of beef jerky and opened it. "Man I would love to be in a nice warm house." She said as she shivered, but she was warm enough, her heavy jacket, boots, gloves, and boots, where keeping her warm enough to keep her alive.
"Same

" Jason sighd

Cat looked at Jason. "Then why don't we go find a house, I'm sure there one out there." She said shivering a little after a cold wind comes through and hits her.

John was lying as still as possible in the back seat of a beat up Ford Explorer. Listening. The vehicle was just off the road not far away from where the group had decided to spend the night. He had been napping, when he heard the gun shot. It jolted him awake. He was listening to the stranger's voices. They were loud enough that he didn't even have to strain. John's brow was furrowed as he sat up slowly to take a peek out the window. His eyes widened as he got a look at them, as they set up camp. There were 5 that he could see. Several girls, that looked to be barely teenagers. A young man, sitting on the grass beside one of the young girls. An an older guy, maybe John's own age. They were just outside of the tree line, totally exposed. In the soft moonlight he could see them so clearly. He could make out facial features from where he was hidden. Out of the corner of his eye he saw something moving. He turned to look out the other window, and let out a small breath of air. It turned to steam in the cold air. Quickly, he sat up completely, grabbed his backpack, and threw open the door. He jumped out, and started running over to the little group. As he slung his backpack on, he shouted. "I'm not a danger!", and held his now free hands both up in a gesture of peace and slowed to a walk as he approached. "Those f*****g things are though!" He tossed his head to the right, his dirty black hair flying. Coming out of the trees across the highway where John had gestured was a large group of zombies. Fifteen, twenty. Maybe more. All shammbling in their direction. Attracted by the gun shot and sounds of people.

Cat heated someone yell and she quickly turned her head, her compound-bow in her hands and an arrow loaded. She watched as he looked at a group of zombies coming from the forest. "Shit." She mumbled as she walked over to the guy. "Get over there and stay there." She said, she quickly pulled the bow back and and aimed at one of zombies. She released it, the zombie fell to the ground.

John watched, suprised, as Cat took out one of the zombies in the road. He had thought these children would be useless. The bow was too large for the girl's small body but she used it with ease. He pulled his machete from it's holster, there was dried blood near the handle, and turned so that he was facing the crowd of corpses. "We should get under cover.", he said, glancing over at the teenager before running forward and shoving the thick blade into the forehead of a zombie that had made it across the road. "There are too many of them.", he added as he yanked the machete out of the skull with a grunt.

Cat took out a couple more before the guy ran out there and killed one. "Well we have to try!" She yelled. "Jackson! We need you." She called to her brother that was sleeping. She loaded her bow again and drawed the string back, she let to string go and it flew into the head of a zombie right behind John. "I would get out of there!" She called to guy as her brother ran up next to her.

Jackson woke up hearing his name and ran over to his sister, he cursed in his head as he pulled out his hunting rifle. "Who ever drew the attention of these things I'm gonna have a word with them." He said aiming his rifle at a zombie and pulled the trigger, it made no nose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back