• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom the walking dead rp

John swings his machete and slices off the top of a zombie's head. The body goes limp. "No s**t!", he growls, turning and stabbing another through the eye. He easily dodges grasping skeletal hands, before cutting them off, and finishing the zombie they belonged to with a blade through the forehead. He kills several other's as he backs up toward the young girl and the older guy, the one called Jackson. He runs his hand through his long hair, slicking it back with blood. There are spatters all over his face and clothes. More flies as he cleaves another in two before it gets close to the other two. He turns, finally, and runs toward the trees.

Cat watches the man run away. "S**t!"she yells as she puts her bow on her back and grabs her switch blade. She walks up to a zombie and stabs it in the head and it falls. "Get back here!"

John calls out from the trees, where he is doubled over, "I have blood in my d**n eyes!", as he wipes a thick layer of black and clotted blood from his face. The last zombie had drenched him. He threw down his backpack and tore it open, before pulling a water bottle out from within. He tilted his head back and poured the near freezing liquid into his eyeballs. He glanced up when his eyes were clear, he saw that there were only three of the dead left in the road. He tossed his backpack back on quickly, water running down his face, and continued the fight. He thrust his machete into the side of a zombie's head, and out the other. When he pulled the blade back, it fell limply to the ground.

Cathrin shook her head and then nodded, she shoot the last zombies in sight with her silenced pistol. She walked over to the zombies that she shoot with her bow and yanked the arrows out. "This...is the....last time." She grunts as she pulls one out of a head.

John relaxed, once the last zombie fell to the ground. He shoved the bloody machete back into it's holster on his hip, as he surveyed the carnage with disgust. The young man sighed, looking up at the young girl, the older man and the group of other children. "Well...", he said, trailing off. He pushed his long wet hair out of his face, then stepped forward and offered his hand to Tayler. "I'm John...you guys should move out..."

Tayler gave his sister a small nod before the guy came over to introduce himself. He grabbed his hand and shook it. "Nice to meet you, I'm Tayler, that's cat." He pointed to his sister. And then Introduced everyone else to him.

John nodded to each of the others in turn, shaking Jason and Aqua's hands when he came to them. "Nice to meet you folks.", he asked, readjusting his backpack. He was suprised at the girl's ability to protect herself, and Tayler's as well, but perhaps they needed someone a little more attentive with them. "Ya'll should really leave this area now. Make a new camp somewhere off the road.", he added, "Maybe we can all go together."

Tayler thought for a moment at what John said. "I think we should." He said looking at him. "And if you prove yourself then we'll think about it." He said noding to him. "Cat go grab my bag and get the rest of your arrows and we'll be off." He said.

Cat nodded and ran off to get his backpack and handed it to him, she then went over to get her last arrow and pulled it out.

John chuckled and nodded at the older man. "Sounds good." He glanced at the rest of the group, then at Cat. His eyes followed her as she plucked the last arrow out of a corpse. He wasn't thinking anything inappropriate for a grown man to think of a child, but he was certainly impressed with her. The girl kind of reminded him of Laura, his niece. She was only two years younger than Johnny and they had grown up close. Laura had always been a rough and tummble little tomboy. Seeing Cat renewed his hope that she was alive. When he realized he was staring while he thought, he quickly looked away. He cleared his throat and looked elsewhere.

Tayler looked at John as he watched his sister and then look away. He shook his head and grabbed his backpack that cat handed him.

Cat sighed sitting down. "Hey um Tayler?" She questioned looking at the ground. "Do you think dads still alive?" She said for no reason but she wanted an answer and she wanted it know. "I really miss him." She said in a quiet voice so quiet it was barely being able to be heard.

@CGULL9313

John turned away awkwardly and looked over the others in the group. He didn't want to discuss his pain with strangers, especially not a child. Death surrounded them enough as it was. He noticed the guns several of them carried and wandered which one had been stupid enough to shoot it. His eyes settled on the absent looking blonde boy. He looked him over before glancing back to Tayler and Cat. John cleared his throat before shouting, "Hey, you want to lead?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back