• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Untold Stories of Hogwarts - 1x1 HP RP

Logan smiled and nodded as Kaleb seemed to have understood his demonstration. He watched on eagerly as he awaited the boy to successfully perform the charm and get the feather ti levitate. He didn’t know it but this was the very charm that Xavier had first helped Aaron with when they were but young eleven year old first year boys. Kaleb then swished and flicked his wand and uttered the Wingardium Leviosa incantation correctly and this time, the feather lifted up and off of the ground. A big grin came across Logan’s face as he saw Kaleb do it for himself and have it work. His dad must’ve seen because he walked over and awarded Slytherin ten points due to him helping out a fellow student (and a Gryffindor no less, something that would’ve been seen as taboo a few years back).

Allison had kept her hand raised, her hazel eyes following Professor Collins around the room as he inspected the students trying out the charm for themselves. He saw Logan helping the boy from the boat yesterday, Kaleb, with the charm and saw the professor award Slytherin the points. Xavier then seemed to make his way over to them seeing that Allison’s hand was up. Allison put her hand down and smiled once Professor Collins came over to ask how he could assist. “Yes professor! I do need some help here,” she told him. “I’m having trouble getting my feather to lift off the ground and I’m not sure why, sir.”

Kaleb was so excited to have done the charm. He was grateful to have such a great best friend. It was definitely appreciated and he was thankful. Kaleb tried again and it worked once more his eyes shining in excitement. “I really appreciate the help Logan.” He told his friend.

Xavier nodded with a smile at Allison. “Okay, I’ll be glad to help. May I see you perform it first so I can see just where I can help?” He asked her.

Logan couldn’t help but blush at the side hug from before that Kaleb had given him out of gratefulness and excitement. “Oh it’s no problem lad, anything to help a friend,” said Logan, his face a little red. “A best friend,” he added, smiling softly at the blonde haired boy sitting next to him with the Gryffindor robes.

Allison nodded and drew her wand and made an aggressive flicking motion at the feather, not even swishing it. “Wingardum Leviosa!” she said, pronouncing the incantation slightly incorrectly. It was Wingardium Leviosa.

Kaleb blushed at the added ‘best friend’ comment and smiled. “Yes best friends!” He said happily.

Xavier watched as she did and nodded. “So it’s more of a smooth swish and flick when you do it. And your incantation is off slightly. It’s Wingardium Leviosa. Watch.” He demonstrated once more, making sure to do it a little more slowly to show the motion. “Now try it once more” He encouraged her.

Logan’s face swelled with pride as he grinned from ear to ear. Hearing Kaleb call him his best friend never got old. He was glad to have a boy like him by his side here at Hogwarts.

Allison looked at Professor Collins curiously and nodded as he listened to him instruct her on how to perform the charm and its wand movements correctly. “Oh ok, I see,” said Allison with a nod. She then prepared her wand and got ready to do it again. Seeing and hearing Xavier do it, now she could do it for herself. “Wingardium Levisoa!” she said, swishing and flicking her wand correctly. Her eyes widened as the feather began to levitate.

Kaleb saw that smile and he smiled back. He was so glad to have found such an amazing boy to be his best friend.

Xavier smiled as he watched her perform the charm again. This time she got it. “Excellent job Ms. Davis!” He said. Xavier continued his rounds, though as he passed by Rose, he gave her a short look with a small smile before walking on. Rose saw that and looked down knowing that was her dad’s way of both saying hello and good job before looking at Allison. “Great job!” She said with a smile.

“Thank you, sir!” Allison replied to the charms professor, big grin on her face now. She then looked over at Rose and smiled from ear to ear. Rose’s compliment meant even more to her than Professor Collins’. “I can’t believe I’ve done it! Thank you for the kind words!” she said.

Allison widened her hazel eyes and looked over at Rose. “B- best friends?” she asked. “Y- you really think so?” she asked, a smile forming on her lips at the thought of this. She certainly didn’t see anyone else yet be so nice to her. Rose was her roommate here and her guide as she seemed to understand the wizarding world significantly more than the muggle girl did. She certainly didn’t mind the title best friends.

Rose nodded. "Of course! I'd really like to be your best friend if that's okay with you" Rose told her. She would be really happy to have the blonde haired girl as her best friend. Rose would share everything she knew about the wizarding world and they could learn magic together.

“It’s more than ok with me! Can’t get through school without best mates, right?” Allison asked with a smile towards Rose. “I’m glad to have someone like you by my side,” she told the other girl. Logan, satisfied with his performance and having helped Kaleb perform the levitation charm successfully, grinned and sat back, relaxing. “We’re gonna be the bloody best damn wizards in this school!” he said to his new best friend.

Rose smiled happily hearing that from Allison. "Yeah! Exactly." She agreed excitedly. Rose blushed at the comment and looked at her new best friend. "I'm glad to have someone like you too, this is going to be a great year" She said with a smile. Kaleb looked at his best friend who was sitting back and grinning. "Absolutely!" He agreed, relaxing himself happy that he'd performed the charm successfully.

Allison smiled, delighted to now have a best friend by her side. Logan continued to grin. “I’ll tell you what, this school isn’t going to know what hit it once we start dominating in our classes!” Logan claimed boldly.

Rose was glad to have a best friend to go through classes with. Kaleb looked over at Logan with a laugh. “I can see it now. Everyone is going to want to meet the best wizard duo.” Kaleb agreed. Xavier had heard his son and shook his head with a smile. Yeah. Just like his papa back when they were first years. He looked at the clock and clapped his hands. “Alright, that was a very successful class everyone. My door is always open if anyone ever has any questions about a charm or needs anything at all. See you next class.” He said dismissing them for lunch.

“Yea mate! I think they’ll write about us in the history books too!” Logan added with a little chuckle. Perhaps at some point he’d need to humble his ego, but for now, he felt on top of the world. Eventually Professor Collins did end the class, and Logan honestly found it nice that his father extended the off to talk to any of them if needed. That was the sweet, kind and loving dad Logan knew (and the one Aaron had happily married). He got up and looked to Kaleb, still grinning. “Now that class wasn’t too bad, was it?” he asked. Allison also got up and she looked over at Rose. “I quite thought the professor was very nice, wasn’t he?” she asked with a soft smile.

Kaleb smiled at Logan as he stood. “That class was pretty good. I liked the professor, he seems nice.” Kaleb said as he stood up, ready to go enjoy lunch with his friend. Rose looked at her dad when he dismissed them. She smiled, hearing that he extended his office to anyone needing help. She turned to Allison as she got up. “Yes, he was very nice.” She said, smiling at Allison. She was glad her dad hadn’t embarrassed her or Logan.

“Oh yea he’s cool I guess,” said Logan with a shrug, not wanting to spend too much time talking about the charms professor considering that it was his dad. He’d keep this fact a secret as long as he could. “That class took a while, I’m bloody famished!” Logan said, putting a hand over his growling stomach. “How about you?” he asked his best friend. Allison got up from her seat as well and smiled at Rose, nodding. “I think it’s lunch time now, isn’t it?” she asked. “I must admit, doing all of this magic has taken a lot out of me. I’m quite hungry,” she told her friend. Luckily for both Logan and Rose, their father hadn’t embarrassed them as they thought he might.

Kaleb simply shrugged it off as he nodded. "It was definitely a long class, I'm starving myself" Kaleb agreed, hearing his own stomach growling. He was starving. "Let's go get some lunch" Kaleb agreed. Rose smiled over at Allison. "Yes, I believe it is lunch time." She said with a smile. "I do have to agree with you on that one, I didn't realize that learning magic would be so hard." Rose agreed, standing up from her seat and looked at Allison.

“I can hear it!” Logan giggled, having heard Kaleb’s stomach growl. Or perhaps it was his own. Whatever the case, Logan wrapped a friendly arm around Kaleb as they walked out of his father’s charms classroom, heading to the Great Hall to grab a bite to eat for lunch. “Think of how hard it is for me! I only learned magic existed about three months ago!” laughed Allison as she too exited the room with Rose next to her.

Kaleb laughed at that, looking at Logan with a smile. He looked away trying to hide the blush on his face when Logan wrapped an arm around him. He followed Logan out of the charms classroom, ready to eat lunch. Rose giggled at her friend. "I can't imagine! I haven't done it on purpose myself" Rose said, following Allison out of the room and heading towards the Great Hall.

All four eventually reached the Great Hall. Inside, there were some students filing in with them and others already there for lunch, sitting at their tables and eating. In recent years, Hogwarts had lifted the rule that required students to sit with their own houses for dinner, so that was no longer a requirement. Housemates only needed to sit at their house’s designated table on the first night during the sorting ceremony and welcoming feast. But since it was lunch it didn’t matter regardless. “Where would you like to sit?” Logan asked Kaleb. “The Slytherin table or Gryffindor?” he asked. Allison headed over to the Ravenclaw table.

Kaleb looked over at Logan when he asked. "I don't care personally, we can sit at your house table if you'd like" He said with a smile. Kaleb was easy going in that regard, just wanting to spend time with his new best friend. Rose followed Allison over to the Ravenclaw table, sitting beside her best friend with a smile as she grabbed a couple sandwiches for lunch. "These look so good" She said, glancing at Allison.

“Alright then,” said Logan with a shrug as he finally took his arm off of Kaleb. He then headed to the Slytherin table and sat down. Logan took a good look at the food that was available to them for lunch and then took two ham sandwiches. “Looks tasty,” he said with a grin. Allison sat down next to Rose at the Ravenclaw table and smiled. “Oooo yum! Looks like the sandwiches my mum makes!” she said, taking one off of the plate and putting it onto hers.

Kaleb smiled as he walked over to the table, noticing him finally taking his arm off Kaleb, and sat down beside Logan. He looked at the array of sandwiches and smiled. "These look so good" He said, taking two ham sandwiches as well. Rose nodded as she took a bite of her sandwich. Swallowing, she looked over at Allison. "They taste amazing" She said with a smile.

“Already ahead of you mate,” laughed Logan, his mouth full of sandwich. He ate just like his papa used to when he was a kid. Allison began nibbling on a turkey sandwich herself, smiling, delighted at the taste. “You’re right, it is quite delicious!” she agreed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back