• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

THE UNKNOWN

Adrian followed her around in silence for the most part, letting her just do her own thing. Shopping wasn't really his thing.

He turned to her and shrugged carrying all her bags. "If you don't want anything here are you done?" He asked not really understanding her bitterness about it but didn't question it.

'Yes.' She smiled politely at him. 'I think i'm done. For now.' Her feet ache from a lot of walking. It wasn't like this before. She could shop all day but then the beautiful man beside him knocked her up, her stamina in walking was all drained up.

'I wanna go home.' Clarissa pouted at him.

"Well, we are going home." He laughed softly as he walked to the car. "I can't carry you along with all these bags of clothes I apologize. By the way, when are you wanting to go the doctor for this? I just know you're suppose to go I have no idea when or how much."

'I may be pregnant but i'm not an invalid.' Clarissa smirked at him. 'I'll go tomorrow but I'll do it alone. If I have to fight you over this I would.' She added smugly. But truly she wanted to go alone. She doesn't wanted him to fuss over her.

"Alright fine but you have to tell me about when you get home." He got to his car and stuck the bags in the back of his car before getting the driver seat. "Also I know you aren't an invaild but you know. I will kiss up to you." He laughed. "I can tell you don't mind it either."

'Yes Dad,' she laughed as she walk to the passenger seat. She watched Adrian put their shopping bags on the trunk of the van. 'Yeah, I don't mind really.' She said smugly, 'to have you as a slave is hell of a fun. We shoud get you a uniform. How do you feel about metal g strings? You know, the one Princess Leia wore?' She chortled as she went in the car and buckled herself in.

"You might get me to go around shirtless like Apollo does but not in a gstring. Dedrich would say something." He rolled his eyes starting to drive home. "A butler uniform I'm willing to aware. Also don't call me dad. I don't like that kink."

'Well, I already have Apollo to gawk at when he's shirtless,' Clarissa laughed 'So i'm not exactly sure what's your purpose being shirtless. Metal g strings or nothing at all. ' she continued to laughed at her joke. His sudden comment about Deidrich made her think about the growing thing inside her. Of all the guys who live in Acher residence, Deidrich's reaction is the closest as hers when it comes to having a baby: they both don't like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I swear if I didn't trust you I would think that baby is Apollos not mine." He rolled his eyes focusing on the road. "What's wrong with having two shirtless men walking around?"

'Good thing you trust me, then.' Clarissa smiled playfully. 'Well, his... Hmm. I'm not saying that there is something wrong with two shirtless men running around the house, what i'm saying is Apollo got that area covered. Perfectly. One shirtless guy in the house is fine.' She sighed dreamily as she looked outside the window of the car.

He chuckled quietly at her and with one hand he undid the buttons to his shirt and pants, just cause the kick of messing with Clarissa. "I love messing around with you, you have no idea."

'What? Are you proving a point babe?' Clarissa smirked as Adrian unbuttoned his clothes all the way. Clarissa could see his taut stomach from where she was sitting. He even loosen his belt. 'As much as I want to mess with you, I wanted to get home alive and in one piece.'

He snickered softly and glanced over at her. "We can always stop somewhere before we get home and do it in the car. I haven't done that before." He said probably never getting over the fact she always loved it when he did that.

'Oh, you still have to sweeten to pot, Mr. Acher.' Clarissa said as she hitch up her dress slowly. Her eyes were completely daring him, 'You kinky bastard. ' she giggled her dress was already thigh high.

He rolled his eyes. "I'm driving Clarissa its kind of hard." He reached over with his hand closet and rested it on her inner thigh rubbing it softly with his thumb.

She slapped his hand that was on her thigh and fixed her skirt. 'Then drive Adrian, drive fast.' Her smile was as sly and daring as the Cheshire cat's smile.

He pouted feeling her slap away his hand, it took a couple minutes but he took a wrong turn to their house ending up an old dirt road that was basically used to drive through a nearby forest though looked forgotten. He reached over and unhooked Clarissas seat belt pulling her over into his lap so he was facing him, cause of her stomach she was sort of squeezed between him and the steering wheel though he didn't mind kissing the side of her neck softly. "You could've let me rub your thigh." He snickered

Clarissa was a bit confused by the sudden turn. She giggled like a little girl when Adrian parked the car in front of the shady forest and pulled her on his lap. She'd never been there and she didn't want to.

It was dusk, the sun set gave a pink hues of stain in the clouds. The dark was upon them and all she could she were the shadows of Adrian's features apart from the bright gleam of his seductive eyes. She laughed flirtingly as Adrian kissed her neck, Clarrisa fisted his hair as she titled her head back to have Adrian fully access her neck.

Last edited by a moderator:
He kissed down the side of her neck softly before starting to give her a hickey his hands resting on her thighs while he sucked on her neck. She could feel him trying to shift himself around slightly to find a way that they weren't smashed close together between the steering wheel and the back of seat but he slowly gave up realizing that they'd just have to be crammed up against one another.

She hated having a hickey but she love it when Adrian was doing it. It was getting harder for her to move seeing that she was between him and the steering wheel. Adrian tried to adjust her to give her comfort. But failed. Clarissa's hand flew to his shirt and took off his shirt. Her fingers played and touched his hot and hard stomach.

It was getting hard for her, her back was dented by the wheel. She was getting uncomfortable, forba moment she reached down on Adrian's side and pulled the lever that adjusted the driver seat backward, making it lean on the backseat. A silly grin was on her face as Adrian was technically lying on the seat and she was on top of him. 'Gotcha.' She whispered between his mouth as she kissed him deeply.

He kissed back, sliding his tongue into her mouth pulling it back out a few seconds later to stare up at her. "You did indeed get me." He laughed, one his hands playing with her hair while he stared up at her. "Curse you and your stomach." He said struggling not to laugh again.

And that killed her mood. She may be into accepting that she's pregnant but as much as possible she doesn't want to be slapped on the face with the hard truth. She pushed off from Adrian and went back to her seat. She tried to brush her messy hair and put it on her side to cover up the hickey. 'I wanna go home.' She said coldly. Clarissa tugged her skirt lower and stared up front.

He sighed, pouting as she got off. "I was joking." He said rolling his eyes as he sat up, adjusting his seat back. "You're so senstitive I swear. Love you." He said looking around for wherever he sat the keys to his car to take them home.

'Yeah, yeah. I'm sensitive. Screw me.' Clarissa said dismissively. She glared at her compact mirror, she noticed that everytime she turned her head, the hickey was easy visible for everyone to see. 'Shit.' She cursed silently as she hunted for her concealer. She took her phone and used it as a light. Finally she found what she was looking for. Carefully, she dabbed the cream on her neck gingerly.

"Well I was about to screw you but you kind of just pushed me away." He said as stopped looking for his keys and started to button and put his clothes back on. "So much for car sex." He sighed like 'god damn it.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back