• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

THE UNKNOWN

'Alright, alright.' Clarissa resigned. 'We'll live in government paychecks. Atleast we established that you know how to conserve money.' She chuckled quietly. 'How about the house? I say we split the payment for it. In a way that if we got divorce, I can slap you with the contract and say that I own half of it.' Clarissa joked lightly.

"I'd like to hope you aren't think of divorcing me already." He laughed quietly before sighing. "I'll pay for it all, you don't have to spend money. If you ever want a divorce then you can keep everything. I won't need i-" He shut up, stopping himself before resuming. "We'll figure it out when we come to that road."

'No, I insist on paying half of it.' Clarissa said stubbornly, 'not because of the divorce thing. I wanted to help. And don't say that you don't need one because you can afford it, I wanted to help because it's going to be our house, with our money.'

"We can just combine out savings accounts. My money and yours can become ours. I don't mind." He found same random chinese place and parked in the parking lot. "I'll go in and get the food then we can just eat at home. Also, are you wanting to stay in this town? Or move to a nearby one. My father personally won't let us move too far without a fight."

'Gods, why do you have to be so stubborn about it.' She said jokingly. ' but I do love the idea of joint accounts. Yeah, we'll do that.' Clarissa smiled genuinely. 'We'll probably stay in town. Still need to finish college and everything else, anyways. And I don't wanna fight your dad. Atleast if we ever needed a babysitter, he'll be around.'

He nodded, getting out of the car taking a couple minutes to get take out before simply coming back. He handed her the bag of food to hold while he drove. "I can honestly see my father taking the child right after it comes out of the womb and we'll be the ones visiting him." He laughed.

Clarissa laughed along with him, she could see it too. He was just so pumped up on having a grankid. 'Well, if that happens, even if he is in the Navy or even if he is one of the NATO guys, I swear i'll bring hell on Earth.' She joked.' but if the kid is crying, then probably he could take the kid. Especially if it was dead morning.' The smell of the food inside lingered in the car. 'Aw man, smells good. My mouth's watering.Better drive fast, or i'll eat in your car.'

"I bought enough food to feed a small army." He laughed. "You can go ahead and eat some food in the car. I knew you wanted food even if you didn't act like that it. Don't worry, my dad won't take it. Though he will spoil it to death."

'That's fine. I could live with that.' Clarissa said dismissively as she pried one of the boxes open. 'Being first grankid and all.' She added. Clarissa put on some sauce on the packet and started eating. She wasn't even in her fourth bite when she gagged. She took a table napkin on the paperbag and wiped her tongue. 'Adrian,' she whispered as she looked at him, 'I don't want Chinese. It's too salty. I think I wanted something sweet.' Clarissa pouted at him. 'I want cake. A strawberry shortcake.'

He struggled not to laugh at her, knowing if he did she'd just get pissed. "Are you alright with me making you a cake when we get home? I'm pretty sure we have strawberries too by the way. If we don't I'm fine with going back out after I eat."

'Why can't we pick something up now?' She said hopefully. 'It will be quick, then you can eat at home, then bake if you want.' Clarissa insisted with her pleading puppy dog look, she was just looking for some strawberry shortcake.

"Okay fine. Tell me where you want to go." He said looking over at her as they stopped at a red light. "Are you wanting me to go the store and get a box of cake mix or going to a bakery and buying you a premade cake?"

'I honestly have no idea where to find a strawberry shortcake here,' Clarissa admitted. 'But a premade cake would do,' she said in a sing-song voice. 'So that you can just eat later.'

He nodded. "I know of a bakery around here, I'll try there." He laughed softly, starting to head in the direction of the bakery instead of home. "If they don't have any there I'll get a box of cake mix if you want that, or I can just make you cake from scratch."

'They'll better have one.' She said testily. Clarissa looked at him, an eyebrow raised. 'Do you actually know how to bake? I barely saw you in the kitchen. I thought Apollo was the only one who knew how to cook stuff?!'

"Yes I know how to cook. Apollo just likes to cook." He laughed quietly, his stomach growling for a moment though he just ignored it. "Don't worry, I use to cook all the time so I know my cooking isn't awful."

'Fine.' She said quietly. She actually believed in him though she never tasted his cookings before. 'Alright.' She sat there quietly wondering if her strawberry shortcake might still happen.

He eventually got to the bakery, coming back out without any cake. "They didn't have strawberry cake made at the moment so I'll just go home and cook for you." He said rolling down his window and hers trying to get the smell of food out of the car as he started to drive home.

Clarissa's face literally went from pure happiness to sudden despair. It was as if the shortcake was a must in her right now. 'Okay.' Clarissa said quietly, pouting. 'We'll just...bake.'

He nodded and drove home, not saying anything as he went home. He got of the car once he got there and started to make her, her cake as soon as he got inside. They actually having strawberries and everything they needed by chance. "Is this all you want thats strawberry related?" He asked, just wanting to eat at this point and wanted to deal with her cravings while he was up.

The two of them got quiet as Adrian drive back home. She followed Adrian out of the car and into the house. She thought he'll eat first, but then he placed the paper bag filled with his salty chinese on the dining table and headed straight towards the kitchen. On the kitchen counter was the ingriedients in making the strawberry shortcake she likes. Clarissa knew he was famished as hell but she can't help it, her face lit up like a christmas lights as Adrian asked her about the food that she craves. She stood at the opposite side of the kitchen counter and just nodded at his question like a little girl.

He nodded and cut up all strawberries he needed to make the cake, putting the rest in a bowl for Clarissa handing it to her. "There you go princess tide yourself over. I can put sugar on them if they aren't sweet enough for your liking as is." He said before resuming to baking for her again.

'Thanks.' Clarissa beamed at him. 'I love you.' She went to the spice rack in the kitchen and grab the salt. She grab a saucer and placed more than a pinch of it, she went back towards her place in the kitchen counter and dipped her sweet sweet straberry on the saucer and continued to watch Adrian do the baking.

Last edited by a moderator:
After about fifteen minutes or so he had the cake in the oven before sitting down next to her taking the chance to eat now while her caked baked in the oven. "You're lucky I love you otherwise I would've hit you when you asked for strawberry shortcake." He said starting to eat his food not even bothering to ask why she put salt on strawberries.

'Yeah, i'm lucky that way.' Clarissa just shrugged at him. She went back to the fridge and grab herself some whipcream and chocolate syrup. Back on her spot, she filled the bowl with syrup and cream. Dipping the leftover strawberries in the process. 'Heaven. Fucking heaven.' She mumbled at her everybite. 'Want one?' Clarissa asked Adrian who was busily attacking his food box like nobody's business.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back